PDA

View Full Version : Need Project Settings for the best GT video quality. (Help youtubers pl0x)

Zuka
09-30-2015, 02:08 PM
I cannot find good settings for growtopia video editing with Sony Vegas Pro 13. I believe ppl such as Cocomonkey or someone else uses this editor... Like what resolution you use and other settings. Or you can put photos if possible please :< ...

If you are using another editor you could tell me da settings you use too cuz I think it shouldn't be big difference for me to make something like dat.

Zuka
09-30-2015, 02:15 PM
After Effects, the stuff are very clear, you can even do 120fps effects with the bar on the right but it takes very long to render

I have after effects CS6 too but changed to sony vegas as AF is more likely for effect making or so + sony vegas is easier for me to use :/

Conan
09-30-2015, 02:24 PM
After Effects, the stuff are very clear, you can even do 120fps effects with the bar on the right but it takes very long to render

Doesn't really take that long if you have a powerful rig (A 30 second video made purely in AE renders in less than a minute on my desktop)

Best settings
720p (1280x720)
59.97fps

Zuka
09-30-2015, 02:42 PM
Okay lets say I set up video for 720p and zoomed in trough the video editor to hide all the buttons. Quality seems ok to me but now theres black sides on the video. (not fullscreen) Link to private video example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pJoBf4S5WY&feature=youtu.be
Pl0x tell me how to make it fullscreen. Just like V0ren for example... He zooms in or records not da full screen so there will be only growtopian without all the gems, store etc. buttons. and his videos are in gud quality + fullscreen. Hulp!!!

Zuka
09-30-2015, 03:35 PM
But as I changed something with aspect ratio it became wider to both sides (outstretched idk if thats the word) <=====> didn't it? Or is it normal for u?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbUaX2unqlU&feature=youtu.be
And any ideas how to make it normal?

Zuka
09-30-2015, 05:26 PM
Any fix for dis? (Post above this) (Made videos viewable)

Ninjamir
09-30-2015, 06:46 PM
I cannot find good settings for growtopia video editing with Sony Vegas Pro 13. I believe ppl such as Cocomonkey or someone else uses this editor... Like what resolution you use and other settings. Or you can put photos if possible please :< ...

If you are using another editor you could tell me da settings you use too cuz I think it shouldn't be big difference for me to make something like dat.

She uses Final Cut Pro X (Mac only)

I usually use AE or final cut pro or imovie

btw what did u record with?

Zuka
10-01-2015, 04:04 AM
She uses Final Cut Pro X (Mac only)

I usually use AE or final cut pro or imovie

btw what did u record with?

But as I changed something with aspect ratio it became wider to both sides (outstretched idk if thats the word) <=====> didn't it? Or is it normal for u?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbUaX2unqlU&feature=youtu.be
And any ideas how to make it normal?

I record with Fraps. I would use OBS as its record files are way smaller but it records in terrible quality for me for some reason.. (Maybe I just can't make gud settings for GT)

Btw, please tell how can I make video normal (My post in the quote)

Zuka
10-01-2015, 12:49 PM
Cmon how to make it not outstretched