PDA

View Full Version : Want the old forums back?

Feint
10-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Boycott every other thread. Use these only.

Growtopia General Chat - Everything Else
Introductions/Farewells and drama - Meet and Greet
Growtopia Marketplace - (I actually don't know about this one, need some assistance here)
Growtopia World Showcase and Collaboration Requests - World showcase
Fan Art and Stories - Fan Art
Contests, Competitions, and giveaways - Contests and Giveaways
Growtopia Bug Reports and Problems - Bugs and Glitches
Growtopia Korea - Growtopia Korea

If I get banned, this means that Growtopia's Developers have an iron fist that is unrelenting and stubborn.

syrup
10-01-2015, 12:49 AM

Growtopia Marketplace - (I actually don't know about this one, need some assistance here)

If I get banned, this means that Growtopia's Developers have an iron fist that is unrelenting and stubborn.

Obviously, it couldn't possibly mean anything else, they definitely didn't change it because they've had that old design since 2012, not at all.

Christopher
10-01-2015, 12:52 AM
I do want it back D:

Feint
10-01-2015, 12:54 AM
Obviously, it couldn't possibly mean anything else, they definitely didn't change it because they've had that old design since 2012, not at all.

If only this was an experiment.

syrup
10-01-2015, 01:02 AM
If only this was an experiment.

I hate the design, but some sub forums were stupid, like the drama sub forum was not necessary, and the marketplace forum received too little attention. I hope they listen to some people and change it so it's navigation makes sense for people who've already been on it.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
10-01-2015, 01:05 AM
I miss the old forum and I am still trying to figure things out. But I understand why they changed it, they have had it forever and wanted a change.

Magicalfishy
10-01-2015, 01:11 AM
We can all still kick back and drink a glass of juice at the tavern though. :whistling:

Aquarious
10-01-2015, 01:15 AM
Why stick with tight uncomfortable jeans when you can just get some new ones that are just your size?

---

Lots of people are joining the forums everyday now since Growtopia is growing so quickly. Threads are always misplaced and sub-forums get really messy since a lot of people don't know where things go. Now with this new layout, it's far more organised than before and we'll no longer have to read that one comment... "wrong subforum".

peck
10-01-2015, 02:57 AM

Heh if it's "boycotted" and creates less traffic I'd call it a success and keep it if I didn't like it already.

SageDeoxys
10-01-2015, 05:25 AM
We can all still kick back and drink a glass of juice at the tavern though. :whistling:

Wanna get Naked with me?

Brys
10-01-2015, 07:48 PM
Why stick with tight uncomfortable jeans when you can just get some new ones that are just your size?

---

Lots of people are joining the forums everyday now since Growtopia is growing so quickly. Threads are always misplaced and sub-forums get really messy since a lot of people don't know where things go. Now with this new layout, it's far more organised than before and we'll no longer have to read that one comment... "wrong subforum".

But I liked my skinny jeans, Aqua

MagicDragon
10-01-2015, 10:25 PM
But I liked my skinny jeans, Aqua

but it caused pain that will hit you again when you're older

SageDeoxys
10-02-2015, 03:04 AM
Just... Just why

This (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?87513-Wanna-get-Naked-with-me-As-long-as-you-got-the-money) is why. Oh the nostalgia...

I also just noticed GBA has an unbanned account. I wonder what thats all about...

Magicalfishy
10-02-2015, 01:35 PM
This (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?87513-Wanna-get-Naked-with-me-As-long-as-you-got-the-money) is why. Oh the nostalgia...

I also just noticed GBA has an unbanned account. I wonder what thats all about...

I'm surprised that thread never got closed. :sweatdrop:

Its Daniel
10-02-2015, 02:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SItIaWAjI_4

Your name makes me think you made this song...

OLiVERi
10-02-2015, 02:19 PM

SethMumu can change everything just not the RTsoft Tavern. It's my LIFE (not really)