PDA

View Full Version : Uh... Uh... Uh...

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Well... I'm bored and I want to share this uh... product which is kind of...

*Sorry if anyone works for that company but I have to voice out a consumer's feedback.*

Here's picture of the product:

You've seen the bottle but are you ready to see what it spits out?!

Now let's discuss how disgusting this product is.

Any mother out there willing to feed this her child?

This product is good for Arts & Crafts but other than that, I'd rather eat the red one.

Can't be the only one who thinks this product is worthless.

Hans
10-01-2015, 01:52 PM
it looks sick

idk y

SpeedFreakz
10-01-2015, 01:58 PM
it looks sick

idk y

Cos your papa loli

unconscious98
10-01-2015, 03:09 PM
The green one looks like snot

Boomer
10-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Its made by the UFC; its to get the fight in kids going. :crazy:

Solorien
10-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Does that say "Banana Catsup"?? :confused:

Zyfen
10-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Does that say "Banana Catsup"?? :confused:

Yes it does. O.O

Solorien
10-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Sooo many questions! Am I the only one who didn't know "banana catsup" was a thing? Does it taste like bananas? Is it made from bananas? Is it for putting on bananas?? :scratch:

WARMAKER
10-01-2015, 08:22 PM
Sooo many questions! Am I the only one who didn't know "banana catsup" was a thing? Does it taste like bananas? Is it made from bananas? Is it for putting on bananas?? :scratch:

I'm not quite sure if they are the same thing, but searching Banana Catsup had no results at all..

" Banana ketchup or banana sauce is a popular Philippine condiment made from mashed banana, sugar, vinegar, and spices. Its natural color is brownish, but it is often dyed red to resemble tomato ketchup. Banana ketchup was made when there was a shortage of tomato ketchup during World War II, due to lack of tomatoes and a comparatively high production of bananas

In Filipino households, this condiment is used on just about any dish - omelettes (torta), hot dogs, burgers, fries, fish, char-grilled barbecue pork and chicken skewers, and other meats. Banana ketchup is also a vital and distinct ingredient in Filipino-style spaghetti, which is sweeter than the traditional Italian spaghetti.

It is exported to countries where there is a considerable Filipino population (United States, Italy, Canada, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Hong Kong, France, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, and United Arab Emirates).

Filipino food technologist Maria Y. Orosa (1893–1945) is credited with inventing a banana ketchup recipe " ~Wikipedia

Maybe its the same thing as what i listed, maybe not, I've never heard of it before either :ninja:

Solorien
10-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Well, I guess I learned an unexpected thing today. Awesome.

Areodax
10-01-2015, 09:16 PM
I think they just partnered with Crayola or somethin. Bahaha.

LolDawn
10-02-2015, 12:56 AM
Well, I guess I learned an unexpected thing today. Awesome.

My mom tried it in the Phillipines. She says it tastes like tomato mixed with banana. Ew..

ZeroRarity
10-02-2015, 12:58 AM
My mom tried it in the Phillipines. She says it tastes like tomato mixed with banana. Ew..

It's actually a delicious condiment. I bet if I told you it's just an ordinary catsup you'd believe me. Haha.

iHateThis
10-02-2015, 01:00 AM
I actually want to buy some of that stuff now...

iFrostSpark
10-02-2015, 01:03 AM
Just like my dad said:
Green stuff on food doesn't look good.
Or blue
Or purple
Or yellow

When I saw the commercial for this product I was thinking : "why would I get this"

iHateThis
10-02-2015, 01:10 AM
Just like my dad said:
Green stuff on food doesn't look good.
Or blue
Or purple
Or yellow

When I saw the commercial for this product I was thinking : "why would I get this"

Coughhttp://www.cravebits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/cake.jpgCough

iFrostSpark
10-02-2015, 05:00 AM
Coughhttp://www.cravebits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/cake.jpgCough

the saucy stuff i meant :rolleyes:

ianCSzz
10-02-2015, 05:17 AM
It's actually a delicious condiment. I bet if I told you it's just an ordinary catsup you'd believe me. Haha.

Betting is now illegal. Please do not bet or whatnots in this forum. Thank you.

*rolleyes intensifies*

Bengoh10jw
10-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Betting is now illegal. Please do not bet or whatnots in this forum. Thank you.

*rolleyes intensifies*

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/supa-hot-fire.gif

IceKane
10-02-2015, 11:01 AM
I tasted the thing in school. It tasted the same, but the sensation was different. Weirdest feeling ever.

Tomato Ketchup is better, in my opinion.