PDA

View Full Version : I just found out...

GummiBear64
10-02-2015, 10:12 AM
My mother is planning on moving to Tasmania in Feb next year. That's a whole new flipping state over a large body of water. I'm in Year 10 right now, so next year when I move I will be in Year 11. All my friends will be gone, and I'll have to start a whole new school and argh. It sucks because I have all these good classes selected for next year and I have all these friends with me.

I might even end up leaving my 18 year old sister behind because she has a girlfriend boyfriend who is like my best friend in the world and they might end up living with eachother so I'm pretty much leaving my best friends here whilst I move to a different state of the country. My sister is my only sibling whom knows what I like and we share TV shows and such. Her boyfriend lends me his Xbox games and is, once again, like my best friend, gah.

GummiBear64
10-02-2015, 11:57 PM
Help, what to do.

ImAPogo
10-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Help, what to do.

Say bye .

biology
10-03-2015, 12:14 AM
My mother is planning on moving to Tasmania in Feb next year. That's a whole new flipping state over a large body of water. I'm in Year 10 right now, so next year when I move I will be in Year 11. All my friends will be gone, and I'll have to start a whole new school and argh. It sucks because I have all these good classes selected for next year and I have all these friends with me.

I might even end up leaving my 18 year old sister behind because she has a girlfriend boyfriend who is like my best friend in the world and they might end up living with eachother so I'm pretty much leaving my best friends here whilst I move to a different state of the country. My sister is my only sibling whom knows what I like and we share TV shows and such. Her boyfriend lends me his Xbox games and is, once again, like my best friend, gah.

Have fun with the tasmania devils there.

Areodax
10-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Do it like Wright. Object.

JOSHIE63
10-03-2015, 12:45 AM
I am sorry to hear that. I am sure you cannot protest, but explain your situation. It will make the transfer easier when it transpires. Having such conscience upon travel makes it rather unpleasant for both parties.

GummiBear64
10-03-2015, 01:39 AM
I am sorry to hear that. I am sure you cannot protest, but explain your situation. It will make the transfer easier when it transpires. Having such conscience upon travel makes it rather unpleasant for both parties.

Thanks for the only decent response albeit Areodax's was as well.

It is going to suck as I will only have two years left of school which would be better if I actually did said last two years at a school I've spent the last four years at. Mainly because I know all the teachers and vice versa, I have all my mates there and my sister is here as well. I don't want to leave all this behind to live in a place where I no, like no one albeit my mother's family.

JOSHIE63
10-03-2015, 03:40 AM
Thanks for the only decent response albeit Areodax's was as well.

It is going to suck as I will only have two years left of school which would be better if I actually did said last two years at a school I've spent the last four years at. Mainly because I know all the teachers and vice versa, I have all my mates there and my sister is here as well. I don't want to leave all this behind to live in a place where I no, like no one albeit my mother's family.

Unfortunately, aspects of our lives are out of our control. Though it may seem miserable, there is always a method of contact amongst your old friends, which I hope you plan to use. The good news is that you will encounter new people. Though I may not be the best for advice considering how unfeeling I seem (though the demeanor of the new student at my school is how I have learned of so many social imbroglios — which I decided to pity her for all of the negative attention isolation brings), the worst thing you can do is to make it known that you do not want to be there. That is exactly how people will avoid you — it is really noticeable. The best remedy I can offer is to keep in touch with old friends, and be optimistic about the new.

Areodax
10-03-2015, 03:59 AM
Unfortunately, aspects of our lives are out of our control. Though it may seem miserable, there is always a method of contact amongst your old friends, which I hope you plan to use. The good news is that you will encounter new people. Though I may not be the best for advice considering how unfeeling I seem (though the demeanor of the new student at my school is how I have learned of so many social imbroglios — which I decided to pity her for all of the negative attention isolation brings), the worst thing you can do is to make it known that you do not want to be there. That is exactly how people will avoid you — it is really noticeable. The best remedy I can offer is to keep in touch with old friends, and be optimistic about the new.

^^^

Technology brings everyone in the world closer to each other. And that is a great thing.

|ThyLuigi|
10-03-2015, 04:10 AM

I know what to do, make a time machine and travel into the past to change your mother's mind.

GummiBear64
10-07-2015, 01:50 AM
I know what to do, make a time machine and travel into the past to change your mother's mind.

I somehow doubt that would work.

iNegotiate
10-07-2015, 01:53 AM
Cherish the moments while you still can.. and say "Bye".

|ThyLuigi|
10-07-2015, 01:57 AM
I somehow doubt that would work.

Why? You'll just be unable to do it because your reason for doing it would be gone after you did it in the past, causing you to never even think of doing so.

GummiBear64
10-07-2015, 02:31 AM
Why? You'll just be unable to do it because your reason for doing it would be gone after you did it in the past, causing you to never even think of doing so.

Stop, my brain is working hard enough as is.

|ThyLuigi|
10-07-2015, 03:17 AM
Stop, my brain is working hard enough as is.

Kek, liek dis
> You go to the past to do something
> You do something
> You go to the future and nothing is changed because you already fixed the problem
> You realize that you want to go to the past to do something