PDA

View Full Version : Does this guy got a crush on me or something?

PannyFlan
10-02-2015, 11:44 AM
Okay, I get he point now. I'm pretty sure I don't need anyone else to ask me now.
If you want to read the story, it in the spoiler.
I actually noticed during school, he sometime stare at me when i'm not looking and when I noticed... He quickly look at his work or his friend.
3 days ago, during lunch, he asked his friend that he need to ask something from me, so I was like '' yeah ''? He guy quickly said '' nevermind '', and his friend is gigglying.
2 days ago, while waiting for the math classroom door to open, he was staring at my face for around 5 seconds, and I asked him '' Do you need something? '' he said '' oh... no ''.
That was also when he broke up his secret girlfriend, but no one knows if it true or not.
Now, yesterday during math class, he told me '' you remind me of a girl I know, do you know ____? ''.
He tried to make a conversation, but apparently failed since the feacher told us to get in our seats quickly.
NOTE : I'm not that pretty or attractive, since there is many pretty or cute girls in the school. We also don't talk alot, and we only have 2 classes with each other, and usually our seats is separated.
I never really had a guy noticed me like that before though, since I was busy talking about my little pony, friendship is magic during 4th grade lol.
That the end.

ElectroDream
10-02-2015, 11:49 AM
Most likely yes. Seems like.

Or maybe your face reminds him of someone he love(d). No idea, but you better not ask him something like this at school: "Do you love me?"
That'd make the future dialogues WAY tense.

Ceyx_GrowT
10-02-2015, 11:58 AM
As a boy.. I can say it's a yes. :crazy:

Goldie
10-02-2015, 12:01 PM
Yh he likes you. Im a boy & thats what not brave guys act like

Its Daniel
10-02-2015, 12:04 PM
Trying to make a conversation and can't make it. <~ This is me lel.
Sure he has a crush on you.

IceKane
10-02-2015, 12:20 PM
I actually noticed during school, he sometime stare at me when i'm not looking and when I noticed... He quickly look at his work or his friend.
3 days ago, during lunch, he asked his friend that he need to ask something from me, so I was like '' yeah ''? He guy quickly said '' nevermind '', and his friend is gigglying.
2 days ago, while waiting for the math classroom door to open, he was staring at my face for around 5 seconds, and I asked him '' Do you need something? '' he said '' oh... no ''.
That was also when he broke up his secret girlfriend, but no one knows if it true or not.
Now, yesterday during math class, he told me '' you remind me of a girl I know, do you know ____? ''.
He tried to make a conversation, but apparently failed since the feacher told us to get in our seats quickly.
NOTE : I'm not that pretty or attractive, since there is many pretty or cute girls in the school. We also don't talk alot, and we only have 2 classes with each other, and usually our seats is separated.
I never really had a guy noticed me like that before though, since I was busy talking about my little pony, friendship is magic during 4th grade lol.
That the end.

You're Grade 7, right? Dang, you guys grow up SO fast. :rolleyes:

Try to be friends with him, if you can.

PannyFlan
10-02-2015, 12:44 PM
Most likely yes. Seems like.

Or maybe your face reminds him of someone he love(d). No idea, but you better not ask him something like this at school: "Do you love me?"
That'd make the future dialogues WAY tense.

Haha! I wouldn't ask him '' do you got a crush on me '' etc, that be way to tense like you said and it be akward to talk after that.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I can be friends easily since there is only 2 class together, and I have no idea what he like.

IceKane
10-02-2015, 12:48 PM
I don't think I can be friends easily since there is only 2 class together, and I have no idea what he like.

Then try to get your first impression first. If you don't like him, don't bother being friends with him. It's better not to give false hope to others. I don't think you'd like breaking a guy's heart, right?

SageDeoxys
10-02-2015, 12:49 PM
Haha! I wouldn't ask him '' do you got a crush on me '' etc, that be way to tense like you said and it be akward to talk after that.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive got tons of friends with whom I only share 1 or 2 classes, and we end up playing hide and seek all the time (In highschool. So much banter).

He probably has a crush on you though. Considering youre just in 7th grade, you shouldnt worry too much about it. He'll probably just forget all about it after he realizes Senpai wont notice him.
Btw, how have you been doing with the studying and all?

OLiVERi
10-02-2015, 01:58 PM
No one surely knows :P

mokky
10-02-2015, 01:59 PM
>u> how does he look
Buy boyfriend 25 wls :p

PannyFlan
10-02-2015, 03:14 PM
>u> how does he look

Actually not that bad, but seem to be average.
His looks isn't very attractive, since I can't tell which looks is attractive.
I can tell he is very funny, and have confidants, and always love to make jokes.
His smile is cute I guess.

Hans
10-02-2015, 08:15 PM
Personally, that's what I would try to do.

Good thing that was 4 years before. There's a high chance.

MUSICANGEL
10-02-2015, 08:19 PM
Obviously he does

hammerkraz
10-02-2015, 08:29 PM
As a teenage boy I can garentee you he does

Tanse
10-02-2015, 08:54 PM
That the end.

First sentence. Works for both genders and pretty much means that he wants to ask you out.
He loves you.

The question is, do you like him back?

unconscious98
10-02-2015, 09:51 PM
It's either that or he's being a creep :crazy:
In my 7th grade I had a classmate that wanted to court me, I hadn't realized til last month ago that he was serious lol, cause I never take anything seriously. But i would've rejected it either way.
And it's easy for that person to gain a partner anyways, since that person is quite popular among people. So it doesn't really matter

lolgal96
10-02-2015, 10:23 PM
this kid wrote "your cute" on my best friend's hand

but she knew he had a crush on her for like a week lol

Areodax
10-02-2015, 10:27 PM
That is a sign of love madam.

Meow.

ImAPogo
10-02-2015, 11:47 PM
He is a secret agent wearing the identity scanner lenses.He is searching for Dr.Evil.Gurlfrend and he is watching you because he knew that your face is like Dr.Evil.Gurlfrend ..but to scan..he need to look at a target face for a total of 5 seconds.

Thats why he ask you if you know that Gurl.

Christopher
10-02-2015, 11:54 PM
I hate it when guys stare at me, especially in the PE locker room -_-

LyveWyre
10-03-2015, 01:32 AM
I think it is safe to say so. I remember that happened a lot to one of my friends back in high school. She didn't think she was good looking, and couldn't figure out why guys liked her...so don't doubt yourself.

mokky
10-03-2015, 01:36 AM
I think it is safe to say so. I remember that happened a lot to one of my friends back in high school. She didn't think she was good looking, and couldn't figure out why guys liked her...so don't doubt yourself.

Mebbe they want her monies. And moor

PannyFlan
10-03-2015, 01:54 AM
Mebbe they want her monies. And moor

Pft, I got no money.
My mom take them away from me.

Updated
10-03-2015, 01:57 AM
PannyFlan is beautiful. 'nuff said

ShadowNukePie
10-03-2015, 02:35 AM
ABSOLUTELY HE DOES IF THERE'S A FRIEND SAYING HE NEEDS TO ASK YOU SOMETHING WHEN HE DOESN'T THEN THE FRIEND GIGGLES 100% SUREFIRE SIGN.

yep.

Play360
10-03-2015, 02:37 AM
Well, it's either he likes you, or wants something from you. A boy never looks on someone without any prior reason and whatsoever.

Tyrant799
10-03-2015, 02:43 AM
As A Guy That's kinda what we do lol, its a bit creepy but, eh. So, As Teh Love Whisper (No One Calls Meh That,:cry: But I Am) I Would Say Yep.

OLiVERi
10-03-2015, 02:51 AM
>u> how does he look
You're a girl?!

no way im dreaming

Nawhaw
10-03-2015, 02:55 AM
You:re a girl?!

no way im dreaming

Dont jump to conclusions, (s)he could be a girl, or (s)he could be a boy that wants a boyfriend:crazy:

OLiVERi
10-03-2015, 03:08 AM
Dont jump to conclusions, (s)he could be a girl, or (s)he could be a boy that wants a boyfriend:crazy:

Maybe he just kidding us
K.

keep
10-03-2015, 03:16 AM
Very likely yes but it's always good to ask in case they aren't just a shy people watcher, and if they say no even though they do like you you can't force them out of it.

Ask him :)

GummiBear64
10-03-2015, 03:24 AM
Invite him over for Netflix.
Wait about twenty minutes, you'll find out.

Dodo Wizard
10-03-2015, 03:25 AM
Well, it's either he likes you, or wants something from you. A boy never looks on someone without any prior reason and whatsoever.

Yes we do.

mokky
10-03-2015, 03:28 AM
You:re a girl?!

no way im dreaming

I'm a boyyyyyuy

IceKane
10-03-2015, 03:36 AM
Is that you...? :crazy:

Sigh, love. Why do kids do it so young :p With 17 years of life experience, I had no interest in love in reality. Love is quite hard to control.

Just one thing, if he loves you, and you don't at first. It won't work out. Either way you shouldn't be dating at a young age xD

Please don't stereotype love with infatuation. The two are very different things.

OLiVERi
10-03-2015, 06:14 AM
I'm a boyyyyyuy

Ahhhh finally
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

- - - Updated - - -

How old r u?

ImAPogo
10-03-2015, 06:16 AM
He wants to ask if he looked handsome.

He felt shy so he said nvm..

lolgal96
10-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Maybe he just kidding us
K.

i mean, they could just be a gay guy. you never know.

mokky
10-03-2015, 12:59 PM
Ahhhh finally
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

- - - Updated - - -

How old r u?
I'm 15.

Yeh.

Hans
10-03-2015, 01:31 PM

So am I not a boy?

I have seen many assumptions from other people in this forum, such as "A boy.. bla", or "Any human would.. bla", and I cannot comply with that, nor do I know/have done it.

Does that mean I am not human?

well im just saying that people should stop looking the norm as "everything" and assume that it is a daily practice for generally everyone, its not the world lmao.

Mafatu
10-03-2015, 04:00 PM
but the thing is, if he doesnt end up liking you but you like him accept no as an answer! Dont get all stalker with him. Vice versa too!

|ThyLuigi|
10-03-2015, 04:06 PM

Oh god.
No.

Mark Chong
10-03-2015, 04:54 PM
He probably was staring at the person behind you :crazy:

BoredSozes
10-03-2015, 05:00 PM
Sure sounds like he does.

The weirdest confession of a crush was this really strange classmate who came up to me one day and said "You're really beautiful" while i was drinking water. I choked. I was a really physically unattractive person at the time who couldn't care less about my appearance, so i never expected it. The confessor was also a very queer person. Once, he cut off the brush of my calligraphy brush for no reason. :/ When i asked him why, he just giggled and i was just like :/ and let it go.

PannyFlan
10-04-2015, 12:21 AM
He probably was staring at the person behind you :crazy:

There was no one behind me during math though.

DarkMazter
10-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Yes. (IMO)

He might've been trying to approach ya cuz you're not sitting near each other if I read that right. Eh just talk to him regularly. I mean, I got indirectly friend zoned by someone on Friday, just don't pull something like that ;)

G4mingSkull
10-04-2015, 12:27 AM
For me yes, he likes you a lot or maybe he reminds you of something he used to love
and he got an ex-girlfriend right? then maybe your face looks exactly as her ex-girlfriend face that's why
he recognized you most of the time....

All I can say is who knows if that guy is the guy behind your best dream. lol nvm peace out:hat:

GummiBear64
10-04-2015, 01:33 AM
Oh god.
No.

It works every time.

Aunos
10-04-2015, 01:44 AM
The last person I liked was like 3 years ago so I forgot most what's it's like to like a girl. But from what you say he does.

If that's how he approaches girls... No comment.

If I liked somebody, I would just stay quiet and be myself.

Senpai will notice you if she likes you too.

LyveWyre
10-05-2015, 01:51 AM

Dude...

(Gross10chars)

SageDeoxys
10-05-2015, 02:06 AM
Panny and whatever his name is, sittin' in a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Im sorry. I really need to get some sleep.

GummiBear64
10-05-2015, 05:07 AM
Dude...

(Gross10chars)

:rolleyes:

IShutter
10-05-2015, 06:45 AM
he probably does, and god damn your in grade 7 and dat artwork thoooo.

( back to topic) if hes told his classmates, hes gonna confess soon, trust me....but the real question is....do you like him?

if you do, you should confess to him when you think its time, but srsly, you can never be too sure that he likes you, this girl had a crush on me and she was soooo sure i liked her back...buuuut i didnt.

Serny
10-05-2015, 07:14 AM
Take the hints.

golddash
10-05-2015, 07:49 AM
"you remind me of a girl I know, do you know ____?"

He can't take his eyes off you because it's probably because it's due to knowing the fact someone else looks like you and that person is probably very special to him.

It doesn't mean that he likes you though.

xZachCottonx
10-07-2015, 01:00 AM
To find out if he really likes you, try my method: Go to his house at midnight, watch him for a little while to make sure he is asleep. If he is asleep open his window and crawl in slowly. Take your pants off and release a sweaty and juicy wet fart in his mouth. He will most likely die from the smell. When that is over take his body and leave no evidence. Suck your fart back into your mouth to make sure there is no trace. Congratulations, you have your own dead boyfriend.

SuperJ
10-07-2015, 01:01 AM
Well ya u know nobody cares.

Kragor
10-07-2015, 02:04 AM
That the end.

I'd say no, everytime I look in a general direction there's ALWAYS ALWAYS soneone starring at me, and when I lock eyes with them either she avoids eye contact or me :)

inkorrect
10-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Yyyyyup.

Well, that's what I'm liek around girls i have crushed on :rolleyes:

Kragor
10-08-2015, 01:39 AM
Does nobody even See what Zach said or is everyone choosing to ignore it

Ignoring it.

Joshyeh
10-08-2015, 02:04 AM
Probably... thats wat i do kinda lol

GummiBear64
10-08-2015, 02:32 AM
Does nobody even See what Zach said or is everyone choosing to ignore it

ignoring it.

|ThyLuigi|
10-08-2015, 02:46 AM
To find out if he really likes you, try my method: Go to his house at midnight, watch him for a little while to make sure he is asleep. If he is asleep open his window and crawl in slowly. Take your pants off and release a sweaty and juicy wet fart in his mouth. He will most likely die from the smell. When that is over take his body and leave no evidence. Suck your fart back into your mouth to make sure there is no trace. Congratulations, you have your own dead boyfriend.

Umg it worx!!! 10/8 m8's

Translation: The method works, I'd rate it quite high on a rating scale.

SoloArtist
10-08-2015, 02:53 AM
That the end.

talk to him at lunch/afterschool duh

Mahmoud
10-08-2015, 03:22 AM
Obviously he does, I have one question doe, if that guy came to you and confessed his love to you will you accept his feelings and give him the same feelings or will you crush his feelings?

PannyFlan
10-08-2015, 12:27 PM
Now his friends and him is comming to our table and teasing us.
I don't think I have a crush on him but he is funny.

Mahmoud
10-08-2015, 03:50 PM
Obviously he does, I have one question doe, if that guy came to you and confessed his love to you will you accept his feelings and give him the same feelings or will you crush his feelings?

Now his friends and him is comming to our table and teasing us.
I don't think I have a crush on him but he is funny.

Answer my question please.

26FtW26
10-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Maybe, yes. But, for the love of god, do not ask him and if he "makes a move" just ignore it. Only makes school harder.

I say maybe because I have had crushes before (if anyone said no, they'd be bs-ing you.), but I ignore it because it's easier to be alone and I don't feel like being picked on by others.

Mahmoud
10-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Maybe, yes. But, for the love of god, do not ask him and if he "makes a move" just ignore it. Only makes school harder.

I say maybe because I have had crushes before (if anyone said no, they'd be bs-ing you.), but I ignore it because it's easier to be alone and I don't feel like being picked on by others.

#ForeverAlone.

26FtW26
10-08-2015, 04:50 PM
#ForeverAlone.

alone is best way to be :D why would I willingly put myself in a situation where I have to care about someone else's opinion?

Mahmoud
10-08-2015, 05:13 PM
alone is best way to be :D why would I willingly put myself in a situation where I have to care about someone else's opinion?

No it's better to have someone to care about instead of having no one caring about you or you caring about them.

26FtW26
10-08-2015, 06:18 PM
No it's better to have someone to care about instead of having no one caring about you or you caring about them.

but WHY!?

Why weaken myself as a person just because all others say that I have to?

xZachCottonx
10-08-2015, 08:27 PM

Maybe it's because you don't know how to talk to girls and you are insecure with yourself. It's okay, alot of people are just like you.

Mahmoud
10-08-2015, 10:51 PM
but WHY!?

Why weaken myself as a person just because all others say that I have to?

Who said that you are weakening your self, loving someone is great instead of loving nobody just don't live alone or else you are just a miserable man.

Joshyeh
10-08-2015, 10:59 PM
Maybe it's because you don't know how to talk to girls and you are insecure with yourself. It's okay, alot of people are just like you.

Ur just sayin this to make urself feel better huh...

MiniLA
10-09-2015, 12:25 AM
That the end.
ahaha lol seems like you want something out of him. it's up to him to tell you.

- - - Updated - - -

Please don't stereotype love with infatuation. The two are very different things.

preach it...

PannyFlan
10-09-2015, 11:14 AM
Answer my question please.

I don't want to answer that.

Peachey
10-09-2015, 11:20 AM
this kid wrote "your cute" on my best friend's hand

but she knew he had a crush on her for like a week lol

Lol in her hand? :nope: thats just messed up

10-09-2015, 11:26 AM
Well, he obviously likes you, but that doesn't mean you have to like him back. A rejection is better than you forcing yourself to like him and in the process lying to him.

Its Daniel
10-09-2015, 11:34 AM
If I'm that guy, I wouldn't talk to you even I have a crush on you.
Every. Single. Day.

ImAPogo
10-09-2015, 11:54 AM
If he got a crush on you...

Then try approaching him

ask him some thing

why he keep staring you

what he wanted to ask

26FtW26
10-09-2015, 11:58 AM

I'm sorry mate, but talking to girls is nearly the exact same as talking to guys if the group of people is just mature enough. But, I guess you don't get that too often now do you?

By the way, I never said I don't talk to girls. The stereotype that if you talk to a girl you must have a crush on her is false. The stereotype that talking to a girl is different than talking to a boy/vice versa is also false. Considering this, you're probably the insecure one here.

michaelhans10
10-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Okay, I get he point now. I'm pretty sure I don't need anyone else to ask me now.
If you want to read the story, it in the spoiler.
That the end.

Wowowowowowowow

Don't say fell in love just say stalkers :)

When i found someone you like me and i didn't like i called my fans hehe :)

Or the stalkers!

Mahmoud
10-09-2015, 07:40 PM
I don't want to answer that.

This answer you answered right now mean that you are going to break his feelings..