PDA

View Full Version : TAVERN NEWS!

Tech
10-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Welcome to Tavern News. Where we talk about wierd things, awesome things, and of course, random things.

*CUT*

Today, we have some cool news. Today, we see Shia Labeouf ascend to his final form, SUPER SHIA SAYIAN GOKU 6728!!!!!!!!!!

No. But seriously, apparently in a city in Nigeria, there were 'Five child bombers'. Wait, did I read this right? Can we cut please?

*CUT*

Well I guess I did. I don't know how in the heck this happened but okay. Four girls and one boy. I guess the saying, "Girls can do anything a boy can do" has gone too far huh? Huh? No? Okay... But seriously, not to be a feminist and stuff but shouldn't there me more boys? Like most terrorist are guys. I don't get it, but I guess girls don't only jump rope. Okay!

*CUT*

In September, iOS made Adblock auto installed onto your Safari. Apple says it 'runs faster' but news says it drains your data. Welp. I don't know why, but iOS says some dumb stuff.

*CUT*

Riot in the forums yesteryday, when Solorien changed the Growtopia Forums completely. Many forumers have fought for the old forums back, we won't get it back. With also the end of the drama forums, many havoc in the forums have broke out, and many forumers evacuate to the RTSoft Tavern.

*CUT*

Well, this is it for today, for RTSOFT NEWS!

Dodo Wizard
10-02-2015, 08:27 PM
This reminds me of the time we did that one thing with plates. I suppose you could say they were TECHtonic pltates. HAHA pls laff.

Tech
10-02-2015, 08:45 PM
This reminds me of the time we did that one thing with plates. I suppose you could say they were TECHtonic pltates. HAHA pls laff.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG ROFL IMC RYING _$_$