PDA

View Full Version : Random IP Ban?

Play360
10-03-2015, 02:30 AM
I was just playing a few hours ago, when i suddenly disconnected and i got a temporary suspension for 4 hours, caused by (BlackZero90) or something. I'm not sure if this was clearly a random ip suspension, because none of us really did wrong. I just want to confirm. I already emailed support about it. Just waiting for a reply.

MyLegGuy
10-03-2015, 02:32 AM
This isn't the place for anything about Growtopia. Take a hike.

Play360
10-03-2015, 02:35 AM
This isn't the place for anything about Growtopia. Take a hike.

But i can discuss for whatever pleases me. There's no even specific thing to where you would take this topic.

Tyrant799
10-03-2015, 02:46 AM
Maybe it's just a glitch in the system, so yes, probably just a Random IP Ban.

Play360
10-03-2015, 02:49 AM
Maybe it's just a glitch in the system, so yes, probably just a Random IP Ban.

It's annoying and i can't play. As far as i'm concerned the support fixes this types of things right?

Elusive
10-03-2015, 03:00 AM
Oh i know that guy he creeps into peoples basements and plays growtopia. I hear he's homeless and was placed in a metal hospital.

Play360
10-03-2015, 03:08 AM
Oh i know that guy he creeps into peoples basements and plays growtopia. I hear he's homeless and was placed in a metal hospital.

Wait... What? Seriously?

Dodo Wizard
10-03-2015, 03:17 AM
But i can discuss for whatever pleases me. There's no even specific thing to where you would take this topic.

A Growtopia ban complaint has no place in the Tavern. I'm sure this would fit into some sub-forum such as Bugs and Glitches.
Literally most of the forum is dedicated to Growtopia. Find somewhere to put it.

Elusive
10-03-2015, 03:46 AM
Wait... What? Seriously?

I'm surprised.. you didn't hear this on the news yet? The man escaped a mental hospital and is now going into kids basements to play growtopia. They say he was arrested for breaking into a home trying to steal a little child's phone to play growtopia. He did this because his parents took away his phone and canceled the internet because he was playing too much growtopia.

Nah i'm just messing with you lol i can't believe i actually thought of this up XD

Play360
10-03-2015, 03:48 AM
I'm surprised.. you didn't hear this on the news yet? The man escaped a mental hospital and is now going into kids basements to play growtopia. They say he was arrested for breaking into a home trying to steal a little child's phone to play growtopia. He did this because his parents took away his phone and canceled the internet because he was playing too much growtopia.

Nah i'm just messing with you lol i can't believe i actually thought of this up XD

Now i see the reason why you can make tons of stuffs and stories like this one. Haha, don't ask.