"King of the Puns"

Havoc
10-04-2015, 04:39 AM
I'm going to give you titles!
It will be rated on your posts.
I'll give myself one
"King of the Puns"
Come up with a title on meh.
I want to see what you can come up with.

IceKane
10-04-2015, 04:42 AM
I'll give myself one
"King of the Puns"

Me please. I'd like to know my title.

IC Growtopia
10-04-2015, 04:42 AM
Come up with a title on meh.
I want to see what you can come up with.

"Havoc, King Of The Rational"

iFrostSpark
10-04-2015, 04:43 AM
me want title

IC Growtopia
10-04-2015, 04:45 AM
me want title

"iFrostSpark, King of the Lenny.

IceKane
10-04-2015, 04:47 AM
"iFrostSpark, King of the Lenny.

You skipped me. :cry: I have no idea how that happened.

IC Growtopia
10-04-2015, 04:47 AM
Me please. I'd like to know my title.
"IceKane, king of debating"
Dude you beat up mama solo with the debate thing.
Plz no infract

GrateNPowder
10-04-2015, 05:04 AM
Beat me!
I want a title.

Ceyx_GrowT
10-04-2015, 05:09 AM
Me pl0xJAJAJAJA

FrostFireGT
10-04-2015, 05:28 AM
Me :crazy:

Something about dirt :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Nosferatu
10-04-2015, 05:33 AM
I'll give myself one
"King of the Puns"

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

Tech
10-04-2015, 05:34 AM
Come at me.

Clincher
10-04-2015, 05:37 AM
here i am, how bout meh? :yeah:

Aunos
10-04-2015, 05:40 AM
I wanna be titled!

SpeedFreakz
10-04-2015, 05:53 AM
I wanna have sum pun, can you make me pun?

IC Growtopia
10-04-2015, 06:16 AM
Beat me!
I want a title.

"GrateNPowder, Queen of Suggestions!"

Indicative
10-04-2015, 06:17 AM
Me? :rolleyes:

IC Growtopia
10-04-2015, 06:26 AM
Me pl0xJAJAJAJA

"Ceyx, King Of The Market Place"

- - - Updated - - -

Me :crazy:

Something about dirt :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
"FrostFireGT, Wrong-Subforum"

- - - Updated - - -

Yo.

"Darkest, Such post, much wow"

dov36Kaizo
10-04-2015, 06:31 AM
Give me a title (include the number 36 somewhere)

IC Growtopia
10-04-2015, 06:34 AM
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
"Nosferatu, Lord of Riddles"

IC Growtopia
10-04-2015, 06:54 AM
Come at me.

"Tech, Opinion Sharer."

OFF WITH HIS HEAADDo

IC Growtopia
10-04-2015, 06:57 AM
here i am, how bout meh? :yeah:

"Clincher, Mr.Song."

XxJeirinxX
10-04-2015, 07:00 AM
I don't know if you know me, but give me one.

SageDeoxys
10-04-2015, 07:03 AM
Lets see how this goes for me.

IC Growtopia
10-04-2015, 07:09 AM
Why the Fridge not

TheOnlyFish, I honestly have no opinion how to feel about you. Like you were part of the Styx vs BuilderBoy drama but you're a cool guy, so "TheOnlyFish, Lord of the Drama"

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna be titled!

I didn't even need to read your posts, "Aunos, Mr.Art"

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna have sum pun, can you make me pun?

What up iFido.

Huhehuuhuhuhu.
Because your name is Kaito and you have a dog in your avatar.
and fido is a dog.

- - - Updated - - -

Me? :rolleyes:

"Indicative, Lord of the Guides"

SpeedFreakz
10-04-2015, 07:15 AM
So what is my title?

:/

IC Growtopia
10-04-2015, 07:19 AM
Give me a title (include the number 36 somewhere)

dov36Kaizo, posts at 6:31. Switch the numbers around you get 36.
"Dov36Kaizo, LeaderChiefPerson of illuminati"

GrateNPowder
10-04-2015, 07:25 AM
"GrateNPowder, Queen of Suggestions!"

Ima boy! (10Chars)

Sky123456789
10-04-2015, 07:26 AM
Concentrate...Try...try harder...Use 110% of your brain capacity....to give me a title..

IC Growtopia
10-04-2015, 07:37 AM
So what is my title?

:/
Bro, It's late, I'm tired, and I am just focusing on getting everyone something

So can you wait;)

OLiVERi
10-04-2015, 08:50 AM
Me! Me! Me! Pl0xx

IcyTurtle
10-04-2015, 10:11 AM
ME pl0x

ImAPogo
10-04-2015, 10:16 AM
Ya dun know me but give it a try.

PolarisHD
10-04-2015, 11:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9dOtwZl.jpg

PURPLE585
10-04-2015, 07:29 PM
give me a potato

Memo4ever
10-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Meme me don't relate me to animals please :sweatdrop:
Or u know call me whatcha like xD

SCOOBYDOOFAN
10-04-2015, 07:34 PM
This is a different thread from the regular type. Sure why not, what is my title.