PDA

View Full Version : HOMEWORK HELP!

WAQKY
10-04-2015, 10:49 AM
Guys help me with my homework!!!

I am assigned to recycle empty toilet rolls (The brown cardboard in TP)

DEADLINE TOMORROW!!! IDHHASIDINABSDYDOAIDBXYAM

Not speakers pls. Too common.

EDIT : IT CAN BE ANY RECYCLED ITEM (spoons, paper cups, etc.)
My friend made a lamp out of spoons 1 gallon water bottle and an old light bulb. It works.

TIMTAM
10-04-2015, 11:02 AM
Guys help me with my homework!!!

I am assigned to recycle empty toilet rolls (The brown cardboard in TP)

DEADLINE TOMORROW!!! IDHHASIDINABSDYDOAIDBXYAM

Not speakers pls. Too common.

Sounds like fun homework. How about sticking them together side by side and cutting them into different heights and making a stationary holder. Like wrap some different coloured paper around them to make them look aesthetically pleasing and then stick them together to make make little compartments to hold pens and things. I have a bunch of these on my desk to hold pens and things (long ones for pens, small ones for rubbers and things). My sister made them for me.

Kind of like the attached picture but cover them in different colours papers and cut them into different heights. Just make it look cooler.

- - - Updated - - -

After a quick google search I also found this which I think is pretty cool.

An electric cord organiser.

ianCSzz
10-04-2015, 11:04 AM
This
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/92/36/63/923663ea166c77e917b975caaf4ec8b1.jpg

jk jk
Just do this (http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Toilet-Paper-Roll-Art).

WAQKY
10-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Sounds like fun homework. How about sticking them together side by side and cutting them into different heights and making a stationary holder. Like wrap some different coloured paper around them to make them look aesthetically pleasing and then stick them together to make make little compartments to hold pens and things. I have a bunch of these on my desk to hold pens and things (long ones for pens, small ones for rubbers and things). My sister made them for me.

Kind of like the attached picture but cover them in different colours papers and cut them into different heights. Just make it look cooler.

- - - Updated - - -

After a quick google search I also found this which I think is pretty cool.

An electric cord organiser.

Looks pretty cool, but I only have 3 rolls to work with... ;-;

Sfsuprafang
10-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Make a binocular :D

WAQKY
10-04-2015, 11:32 AM
Make a binocular :D

Already made by one of my classmates. :sweatdrop:

WAQKY
10-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Bump! I really need your help!!

ElectroDream
10-04-2015, 01:20 PM

Make something like that, make a hole on top of it and put pens. Boom, unique pen holder. You'll get high score for the creativity.

MyLegGuy
10-04-2015, 03:25 PM
Any reason you can't make a thing that holds pencils and stuff like some guy who's name I didn't look at posted?

BoredSozes
10-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Try making a stool? :o

Why isnt my homework this fun?? :cry::cry::cry: