PDA

View Full Version : Rating your pseronality!

Sfsuprafang
10-04-2015, 04:04 PM
Hey guys, so basically now it's 11 p.m here in indonesia. Getting a bit late but I wanted some fun on a late night situation like this. So here's the thing, u comment about you being on the game and I'll check most of ure post or comments. Then I'll come to a conclusion and give you a rating that concludes all I read about you. Here are the stuffs I'll prospect :

Language :
Humor :
Art :
Signature :
Fame :
Dramatic :
Helpfulness :
Motivation :
Marketing Skills :

(Conclusion) Personality :

That's it guys, may or may not give my opinion on you guys today. We'll just see :whistling:

Linkoftime
10-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Bring it on my friend

syrup
10-04-2015, 04:08 PM
I'm sure OP has a great personality.

Sfsuprafang
10-04-2015, 04:10 PM
Oh and the rating may take some time as I gotta read it in detail...
So yeah fella's, keep your hopes up :D

iNegotiate
10-04-2015, 04:10 PM
I wanna know what do you think of me. :rolleyes:

Meranda
10-04-2015, 04:11 PM
~~~~~~me```````````````````

Indicative
10-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Me? :rolleyes:

lolgato
10-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Bring it on!?:panic:

misascool
10-04-2015, 04:22 PM
umm.... me??
how can you rating it, when youre not really know some people..

Sfsuprafang
10-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Bring it on my friend
Language : 8/10 A real english teach on correcting the mistakes peeps commonly made. Like "excite" becomes "exite"
Humor : 8/10 Got dat dope languages some times
Art : 2/10 Not a single post, but I pity you m8 :D
Signature : 8.5/10 Love dat Zelda m8! Isn't he a bit short compared to his gurl, tho?
Fame : 6/10 Ain't bad, better than me.
Dramatic : 9/10 Nice acting tho
*Cries tears of joy* HE'S BACK *more tears*
Helpfulness : 6/10 Pretty much doesn't comment much of this types of subject
Posts : 8/10 pretty good m8! Mostly untopiced post and got the same post with the title...
Public Love/Hate : 7/10 I have no idea for now... Although I could see your critics on some post...
Motivation : 7/10 Not much motivation from what I prospected...

Personality : A person who should be a great dope teacher on english. Ain't bad on humors either! Could switch from two different personality, the dope and the fluent english fell'a. Needs to improve on his art postings tho, but got dat great short zelda on the signature. A bit too dramatic and should appear on the star wars at december, since he doesn't have that much hate. A bit grumpy when sad, but is a playful player when happy.

attacker
10-04-2015, 04:29 PM
It's icing on the cake!

EZ

Sfsuprafang
10-04-2015, 04:35 PM
I wanna know what do you think of me. :rolleyes:

Language : 8/10 Decent english skill!
Humor : 6/10 Ain't dat lot humor tho, it's all cool tho.
Art : 7/10 Rates other person's art, never see one of his personally, u got one?
Signature : 6/10 Normal signature. Can't see the picture in the spoiler tho Q.Q
Fame : 6/10 Not that sure on this one... But pretty famous at least.
Dramatic : 4/10 No "REALLY DRAMATIC" post so far...
Helpfulness : 9/10 Just love him for this one, gave people some guides and welcoming em, ain't bad m8
Posts : 7/10 well, it's 500+ and Congrats on that master sorcerer title! Mainly helpful replies or motivational
Public Love/Hate : 7.5/10 Although you're aint that famous, you helped a lot of people which may make 'em love you (in a positive way -.-)
Motivation : 10/10 Keep on doing what ure doing my brother!

(Conclusion) Personality : A nice helpful person who gives motivations to other. Always looking on the bright sides of things and helping people out through their problem. In danger of being bullied by calling "mini-mod", although he would survive it. Comments on people artworks positively without even posting one artwork(sorry if I'm wrong), and isn't really dat funny dope person. More like a fun, social, bookworm(in a positive way), loyal person :D

|ThyLuigi|
10-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Do meh okay.

Lom1s
10-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Me please me

Sfsuprafang
10-04-2015, 04:54 PM
~~~~~~me```````````````````

Language : 8/10 Same like the others!
Humor : 2/10 No humors on his post, but I believe he got a sense of humor on real life which made him earn 2 points for that...
Art : 4/10 didn't see much of an art there
Signature : 6/10 Meh.
Fame : 7.5/10 Maybe pretty famous due to his youtube channel and forums.
Dramatic : 2/10 Undramatic at all .-. But he could be in this life :v
Helpfulness : 8/10 Pretty helpful out there...
Posts : 9/10 Although his posts aren't AMAZING in quantity, he used it for a purpose mate.
Public Love/Hate : 8/10 pretty clear there are only a few haters out there...
Motivation : 4/10 Not much motivations tho .-. meh
Marketing Skilles (NEW!!!) : 8.5/10 Likes to do marketing a lot. He deserves it.

Personality : A fell'a who's pretty smart and intellectual. A "good" fell'a, undestanding every single rules on growtopia and help others with that. Haven't see much of a motivation yet though, sorry if I am wrong there. But also smart on selling stuffs and promoting 'em, and a total poker face fell'a if forum profile's got a face...

Me? :rolleyes:

Language : 7/10 Got some misspelled word but I ain't gon' judge him only for that.
Humor : 5/10 Not much on forums, maybe more on the game itself.
Art : 2/10 No arts so far .-.
Signature : 7/10 For that link and BIG WRITING
Fame : 8.5/10 Pretty sure he got tons of friends and is famous :v
Dramatic : 4/10 Maybe involved? But not so dramatic...
Helpfulness : 8.5/10 Pretty helpful on price checks, bumping, etc.
Posts : 9.5/10 You just can't give -9 to someone who posted 5.000+. He played some other games to, he socialize other games with other players through this forum!
Public Love/Hate : 8/10 Pretty sure there are only a few haters...
Motivation : 7/10 Pretty motivating
Marketing Skills (NEW!!!): 9/10 What can you say. Experienced, talented, dedicated, deserves this...

Personality : A great famous forumer, who could certainly help people out through his guides. You gotta read em certainly, and also is a LEGEND. 5.000+ post with the quality of thinking before posting mates! Pretty sure public loves him, and got great marketing skills, you can't deny that.

For the rest, I'm sorry but it's almost 12 p.m. here at indonesia and I got an exam tomorrow. Will comment on all of you guys tomorrow. Real sorry guys :( CIAO!!!

GT_PIJUS
10-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Do me,please. :rolleyes:

Sfsuprafang
10-05-2015, 04:57 AM
Bring it on!?:panic:

Language : 6.5/10 doesn't post that much words, so can't really rate his language skills...
Humor : 5/10 Barely any humor so far...
Art : 2/10 No arts so far .-. yet again -,-
Signature : 5/10 too plain...
Fame : 5/10 Just another ordinary forumer...
Dramatic : 4/10 Ain't that dramatic which is actually decent
Helpfulness : 6/10 Does help sometimes, needs to improve it tho
Posts : 7/10 Fair enough. Mostly marketing, farmables, or anything related to the marketplace.
Public Love/Hate : 6/10 Not sure he got any fans, but may have some great friends. I guess no haters?
Motivation : 2/10 Gotta work on this m8
Marketing Skills (NEW!!!): 8.5/10 Based on what I see, he post many things about marketing. He may as well use the forums for this. Ain't bad at negotiating either!

Personality :A plain fell'a. Barely post any troll posts (pretty good), but need to work on his social skills here. Try making humors, helping and motivating m8! But overall you seem like a smart fell'a on the market!

Sfsuprafang
10-05-2015, 05:07 AM
Do meh okay.

Language : 8/10 Fluent english skill so far...
Humor : 8/10 Despite good at language, pretty funny, especially dat name tho
Art : 2/10 Yeah, you know what I'll say...
Signature : 8.5/10 JUST LOVE DAT QUESTION, I KEEP ON ASKING DAT QUESTION IN URE SIGNATURE TOO :V
Fame : 8.5/10 No doubt *thuglife*
Dramatic : 6/10 Normal player, but I'm pretty sure luigi could be dramatic if mario dies
Helpfulness : 8/10 Hmmm, nice advices and guides!
Posts : 9.5/10 5,243 posts and increasing everyday... Like why not 9.5 :v
Public Love/Hate : 8/10 Browser, wait, bowser? Browser or Bowser? Yeah whatever the name is that will be one of his ONLY haters I guess...
Motivation : 5/10 Pretty helpful but he isn't on to the motivation thingy
Marketing Skills (NEW!!!): 8.5/10 Simply awesome on his experience!

Personality : This guy is a fun, generous, helpful, and fluent english speaker person. That isn't all, look at those post. He definitely did "QUALITY OVER QUANTITY" as I don't see him spam that much (yeah I'm flirting you right now). An old GT player, which made him one of the best here...

OLiVERi
10-05-2015, 05:15 AM
I suck at helpfulness and fame

Sfsuprafang
10-05-2015, 05:17 AM
Me please me

Language : 7/10 Pretty normal here, ain't a cray cray
Humor : 7/10
In May 2015, some random guy won't sell his angels because he said halloween is near

I said "Halloween is at late October dude."

He said "No man halloween is in June."

Kek.
That made me giggle for like 5 secs .-.
Art : 5/10 Yeah, pretty desperate for arts, so I'll give him a lucky 5
Signature : 7.5/10 Wow, ure one luck guys by contesting thhat guy to break the lock! (see his signature :v)
Fame : 6/10 Meh.
Dramatic : 6/10 Still no dramatic posts so far...
Helpfulness : 7/10 Pretty helpful sometimes although mostly about marketing
Posts : 7/10 Just a normal fell'a with post mainly about BUMPING and MARKETING
Public Love/Hate : 6/10 Ain't dat famous, which makes him earn no haters or lovers :V
Motivation : 7/10 Could be motivating sometimes :D
Marketing Skills (NEW!!!): 8/10 8 for all his marketing posts ...

Personality : A person who could be a total business growtopian or a funny person. Likes to bump out his post, which is like 20% of his posts (no offense). But could be helpful on price checks, etc. Looks like a fun intelligent guy!

dov36Kaizo
10-05-2015, 05:22 AM
Let's-a go.

Sfsuprafang
10-05-2015, 05:41 AM
Do me,please. :rolleyes:

Language : 7.5/10 From lithuania, but got some good english skills!
Humor : 8/10 "you're funny" - My lil' bro
Art : 7.5/10 FINALLY!!! SOMEONE WHO CAN DRAW!!!!
Signature : 8/10 For that cute drawing! #cutenessoverload
Fame : 7.5/10 Not sure, but better than me certainly
Dramatic : 6/10 Not that dramatic, but could be?
Helpfulness : 8/10 Well he's pretty helpful in some ways
Posts : 8.5/10 2,000+ posts filled with guides, motivations, and unicorns...
Public Love/Hate : 8.5/10 I personally think he's fun. Guess most people think the same cause I'm a mind reader @.@
Motivation : 8/10 Ain't bad at motivating people A.K.A FLIRTING Them :v
Marketing Skills : 7/10 Not sure 'bout this, but bet he's pretty decent here ingame

(Conclusion) Personality : I would LOVE to have a friend like you. Fun, helpful, strong (mentally), and motivating! And hey, ure just like my lil' sis, u love unicorns and so do my sister! ADMIT IT !
Unicorns shall reign! Well anyways, great personality there, love ya!

- - - Updated - - -

Rate me now

Language : 8/10 Speechless, how the heck could a dog be so fluent here? #themysteryoflife
Humor : 9.5/10 U got that humor that I can't tell what :panic: and I can see that you got too much imagination on the back of ure head :rolleyes:
Art : 6.5/10 Could be good on making arts on computer :crazy:
Signature : 7/10 That blank space tho... And yes I agree with ure signature :v
Fame : 9/10 Who doesn't know D0ge now?
Dramatic : 7/10 Could be one of the most dramatic dogs I've ever seen O.o Nah jk, Ain't that REAL dramatic-ness
Helpfulness : 8/10 Could see he's a great hacker! Helps everyone on all aspects !!!!
Public Love/Hate : 8/10 Not sure he got haters except cats...
Motivation : 8.5/10 So motivating *tears* *this are real tears* *so real*
Marketing Skills : 7/10 Doesn't do much of these...

(Conclusion) Personality : A fun Loving person. Could be called a CLOWN here, but in a positive way. Makes everything fun in this game with it's motivations and help, but still with the humor. Conclusion? Humorous person .-.

- - - Updated - - -

Done for the day! Sorry guys, especially the ones who've signed up today (dov36Kaizo , OLiVERi) and others who are about too. Just post "me" or something related to that and I'll post tonight/tomorrow. CIAO!!!

dov36Kaizo
10-05-2015, 05:45 AM
Done for the day! Sorry guys, especially the ones who've signed up today (dov36Kaizo , OLiVERi) and others who are about too. Just post "me" or something related to that and I'll post tonight/tomorrow. CIAO!!!

Good night, pal.

ElectroDream
10-05-2015, 06:32 AM
I can wait, but me please! :p

Aunos
10-05-2015, 06:33 AM
Me please!!!!!!!

misascool
10-05-2015, 07:27 AM
You skipped mine. Kthxbai

golddash
10-05-2015, 07:41 AM
This thread seems cool. Here, I'll rate you as well.

Language :You spelled personality wrong on the title. 7/10
Humor :9/10
Art :I don't see any ?/10
Signature :There are some pointless things in your signature, such as meeting "famous" people and "trusted" friends. 5/10
Fame :You joined in May 2015 and judging on you having "meeting famous people" in your sig, you are have barely any fame. 1/10
Helpfulness :5/10
(Conclusion) Personality :A typical growtopian with random posts with a derpy personality I guess.

Ceyx_GrowT
10-05-2015, 08:55 AM
Me pl0x. I've changed a lot from the start of my "forum life".

IcyTurtle
10-05-2015, 10:53 AM
me (10turtles_)

IceKane
10-05-2015, 11:07 AM
Hey guys, so basically now it's 11 p.m here in indonesia. Getting a bit late but I wanted some fun on a late night situation like this. So here's the thing, u comment about you being on the game and I'll check most of ure post or comments. Then I'll come to a conclusion and give you a rating that concludes all I read about you. Here are the stuffs I'll prospect :

Language :
Humor :
Art :
Signature :
Fame :
Dramatic :
Helpfulness :
Motivation :
Marketing Skills :

That's it guys, may or may not give my opinion on you guys today. We'll just see :whistling:

Ooh, a big rating scale. Me please.

Mark Chong
10-05-2015, 11:10 AM
Me then ty

Evortez
10-05-2015, 01:05 PM
What about me?

Sfsuprafang
10-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Back up right now! Will do my best and some booming news too! I just changed my ign to Stridex, just an info fella's! Well, here goes my long night! It will take me like 10-15 minutes to comment on each player, so please understand me. I am a human

You skipped mine. Kthxbai
U were asking to join? ok then Im sorry I'll do it right now!

Nathan Shew
10-05-2015, 01:19 PM
Me please
Thanks

Sfsuprafang
10-05-2015, 01:25 PM
umm.... me??
how can you rating it, when youre not really know some people..

Language : 6/10 Meh, misspelled some words in some posts :v
Humor : 7/10 Ain't that funy, but if a fun person!
Art : 3/10 Nothin' much :rolleyes:
Signature : 7/10 Wow, this is a person who is pretty damn smart. Used the signature to talk about her gt life and experience. Like not giving access, etc.
Fame : 7.5/10 She doesn't have that high percentage posts, but I still see her lots of times.
Dramatic : 7.5/10
You skipped mine. Kthxbai meh.
Helpfulness : 7/10 She's pretty helpful and kind in some ways...
Posts : 7.5/10 Not bad, posts are mainly filled with "I feel u bro..." or "BUMP, MORNING BUMP". But that's not all for sure .-.
Public Love/Hate : 8/10 Pretty sure she got no haters here .-.
Motivation : 9/10 Greatest side of her. Motivating players when they're on their down moments! BRAVO!
Marketing Skills : 7/10 Normal level at this stage...

(Conclusion) Personality : A fun person! This proves that not all fun person gotta be funny, and she could be dramatic when it's a must too! And the loveliest side of her? Her willingness to motivate and tell her personal experience to them to prevent them from quitting, grieving, etc. Overall, she could be your/mine/anybody's trusted friend. She got your back :)

Cloverlord
10-05-2015, 01:29 PM
I'm interested!

Sfsuprafang
10-05-2015, 01:39 PM
I suck at helpfulness and fame

Language : 7.5/10 Good job here student! #Likeimtheteacher #thuglife
Humor : 8/10 Good at it when he is motivated to make people laugh :v
Art : 6/10 Meh .-.
Signature : 7/10 Normal signature with some jokes on it that could make you guys LOL if you guys can't withstand it...
Fame : 8/10 Not sure why he called himself unfamous... He is well knowned for me personally...
Dramatic : 6/10 Do we have to discuss this?
Helpfulness : 7/10 Pretty decent here I guess
Posts : 7/10 Normal Mast Sorcerer, but the posts mean something :prophet:
Public Love/Hate : 8/10 As always, no hate
Motivation : 5-8/10 Could be motivating, but also can be a dream crusher :v
Marketing Skills : 8/10 Yeah, he's also good at this.

(Conclusion) Personality : Good person with good humors. Although sometimes swear a lot, he still a fun guy with low confident though. He claims himself unfamous while I personally know him before I even joined the forums so yeah... A person worth buying for 1 Diamond Lock #JK

- - - Updated - - -

Let's-a go.
Me please!!!!!!!
me (10turtles_)
Me then ty
Mi turn .
What about me?
Me please Thanks
I'm interested!

May take a long time guys, don't know if it's gonna be finish today! WISH ME LUCK FELLA'S!!!

Magicalfishy
10-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Well I guess I'd like to get a rating then. :whistling:

Shadin Siddique
10-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Hello!

Sfsuprafang
10-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Let's-a go.

Language : 8/10 Although from roman, you may not wanna do a spelling bee contest with him if you're from the same country...
Humor : 7.5/10 Able to look on situations on whether to be humorous or not. That is actually rare for me personally
Art : 4/10 Yeah, yet again...
Signature : 7.5/10 Got a typo on the top of the signature. But overall it's pretty adequate
Fame : 7/10 Some people knows you, some don't. That's a 7
Dramatic : 6/10 Somehow undramatic :v
Helpfulness : 8/10 Believe me, HE IS HELPFUL. Although his comments may seem rude, he is building you in a good way. So embrace it
Public Love/Hate : 7/10 There may be some haters due to your strict personality, but me personally, I'm not one.
Motivation : 7/10 Why even not give a 7?
Marketing Skills : 7.5/10 Pretty smart too!

(Conclusion) Personality : Got two types of personality, could be the fun guy, or strict when it's needed. He understand when is the time to do humors PERFECTLY. Although his helpful ways may seem strict and rude, he's helping you. Well that's all from me m8!

Clincher
10-05-2015, 01:57 PM
me???:crazy:
i'm indonesian btw :rolleyes:

dov36Kaizo
10-05-2015, 02:11 PM
Language : 8/10 Although from roman, you may not wanna do a spelling bee contest with him if you're from the same country...
Humor : 7.5/10 Able to look on situations on whether to be humorous or not. That is actually rare for me personally
Art : 4/10 Yeah, yet again...
Signature : 7.5/10 Got a typo on the top of the signature. But overall it's pretty adequate
Fame : 7/10 Some people knows you, some don't. That's a 7
Dramatic : 6/10 Somehow undramatic :v
Helpfulness : 8/10 Believe me, HE IS HELPFUL. Although his comments may seem rude, he is building you in a good way. So embrace it
Public Love/Hate : 7/10 There may be some haters due to your strict personality, but me personally, I'm not one.
Motivation : 7/10 Why even not give a 7?
Marketing Skills : 7.5/10 Pretty smart too!

(Conclusion) Personality : Got two types of personality, could be the fun guy, or strict when it's needed. He understand when is the time to do humors PERFECTLY. Although his helpful ways may seem strict and rude, he's helping you. Well that's all from me m8!

Bold 1: What?
Bold 2: Seriously? A 4/10? I would give myself a 0/10.
Bold 3: "Never trust signarures" - mega facepalm. Didn't even notice that.

Sfsuprafang
10-05-2015, 02:12 PM

Language : 9/10 I would basically kill myself (in the game :V)if she misspelled something
Humor : 7/10 Depends on the situation I guess..
Art : 8/10 Not sure if she draws, but if it is her who draws the pictures, it's amazing!
Signature : 7.5/10 Great way of sharing information about help center on the signature!
Fame : 9/10 Pretty sure almost everyone knows him. A pride to my country, Indonesia
Dramatic : 4/10 She is matured and doesn't act like a kiddo on any way
Helpfulness : 9/10 Such a helpful forumer, deserves an achievement if there was one
Posts : 9/10 5,000+ post without spamming on em! She's just great
Public Love/Hate : 9/10 Everybody pretty much LOVES her
Motivation : 8/10 She also participate on motivating the new generations of growtopian players!
Marketing Skills : 7.5/10 Maybe be better ingames, but she doesn't make a forum account for this

(Conclusion) Personality : A true legend of the forums. Matured, fluent english, lots of posts and fans. Although all that, she keeps on being humble no matter what, and also participates on motivating peoples. That is how she earns so much love. A TRUE LEGEND

SilentDogs
10-05-2015, 02:19 PM
Wew, I'm ready!

Sfsuprafang
10-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Me please!!!!!!!

Language : 7/10 Normal .-.
Humor : 7.5/10 Maybe she learned this from her mom :)
I don't think mama is scary. I think she may be fun and very funny.

I've experienced being with one of the most strict teachers in our school and I'm not afraid. Being overly scary or strict can be a hyperbole.

I became one of the students of the most strict Chinese teacher in the school. And I Had fun and really liked her. She was a really good teacher, she teaches really well and also cracks some hilarious jokes.

Art : 8/10 PRETTY DECENT M8!
Signature : 7/10 Plain-old old style #oLdScHoOl
Fame : 6.5/10 I saw him booming pretty much only in the past month. May be the next legend here...
Dramatic : 0/10 Why?
I feel... Nothing.

*pokerface*

Helpfulness : 7/10 Although needs some improvements, he's helping instinct is working...
Public Love/Hate : 7/10 Still unknown, since he just boomed like a few months ago
Motivation : 8/10 Sometimes a motivating person
Marketing Skills : 8/10 CRAZY AT NEGOTIATING ( He also does :crazy: faces :v)

Personality : Fun person who is active lately. Although needs to work on his post quality, he is still a nice person. Great artist and business person, and booming lately with some hilarious jokes. Ain't bad for a friend, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys! I know you guys are waiting for some other posts about your rating but I got a test tomorrow, 2! I haven't studied any bit of it, so I gotta go off way earlier than expected. Real sorry guys, hang on there I'll do it tomorrow around 11 a.m - 9 p.m ~> And also got some special comments for the respected CeyX, MagicalFishy and IceKane. I got some special comments for this 3 guys as they are my inspirations! And also hang on for the other guys, I'll do my best AFTER the quiz guys! GOOD NIGHT!!!!

Crazyjulie
10-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Me, rate me.

laylaj
10-05-2015, 02:35 PM
Can you choose me please if you don't mind?

|ThyLuigi|
10-05-2015, 11:47 PM
Language : 8/10 Fluent english skill so far...
Humor : 8/10 Despite good at language, pretty funny, especially dat name tho
Art : 2/10 Yeah, you know what I'll say...
Signature : 8.5/10 JUST LOVE DAT QUESTION, I KEEP ON ASKING DAT QUESTION IN URE SIGNATURE TOO :V
Fame : 8.5/10 No doubt *thuglife*
Dramatic : 6/10 Normal player, but I'm pretty sure luigi could be dramatic if mario dies
Helpfulness : 8/10 Hmmm, nice advices and guides!
Posts : 9.5/10 5,243 posts and increasing everyday... Like why not 9.5 :v
Public Love/Hate : 8/10 Browser, wait, bowser? Browser or Bowser? Yeah whatever the name is that will be one of his ONLY haters I guess...
Motivation : 5/10 Pretty helpful but he isn't on to the motivation thingy
Marketing Skills (NEW!!!): 8.5/10 Simply awesome on his experience!

Personality : This guy is a fun, generous, helpful, and fluent english speaker person. That isn't all, look at those post. He definitely did "QUALITY OVER QUANTITY" as I don't see him spam that much (yeah I'm flirting you right now). An old GT player, which made him one of the best here...
M8 you probably payed more attention to me than me.
But, I swear my art has improved since I last posted a picture.

FrostFireGT
10-05-2015, 11:57 PM
Me pls :crazy:

SCOOBYDOOFAN
10-05-2015, 11:57 PM
Umm alright let's see I guess. Also aren't you still a little new to complete see everyone's personality, just my point of view.

MyLegGuy
10-06-2015, 12:26 AM
memememememememmemememememmememe

craft3d
10-06-2015, 12:33 AM
Can you give me a rating? Thanks in advance if you do.

Kragor
10-06-2015, 01:22 AM

Language :
Humor :
Art :
Signature :
Fame :
Dramatic :
Helpfulness :
Motivation :
Marketing Skills :

Mememememme!

GummiBear64
10-06-2015, 01:26 AM
knock yourself out.

Sfsuprafang
10-06-2015, 06:42 AM
Wow, So much requesst!
I'll try to do more this time. Maybe at least 5 today, but may get up to 7.
Let's just see, the line is stocking up!
And yeah, I am too new to do this if anyone asks the same question, but I am paying attention to their posts and I couldn't see why I shouldn't do this.

Sorry to luigi for giving u dat bad art :v

19 peoples on the the line!

Sfsuprafang
10-06-2015, 07:03 AM

Language : 8/10 Well, I've seen no english mistakes thus far
Humor : 8.5/10 Trust me, he is the champ on doing these if he at least tries he's best...
Art : 6/10 Pretty sure you draw! Maybe yeah, meh .-.
Signature : 7.5/10 No odd stuffs there. NIce quote tho, so true Q.Q
Fame : 8/10 You are pretty famous here on the forums. I knew you when I just joined so yeah...
Dramatic : 8/10
What? Edream is hacker! :crazy:
Does that counts? :O
Helpfulness : 8.5/10 He is an inspiration for me. Taught me everything the hard way, about not giving items to newbies, let 'em earn it themselves so taht they can learn hardwork. Don't hate him for that, like seriously.
Public Love/Hate : 7/10 Pretty sure there are some haters. But hey, you're just walking straight through it like a boss #SWAG
Motivation : 8/10 Yeah, he is an inspiration for me personally. So that earns him 8 points :D
Marketing Skills : 8/10 Ain't bad here either!

(Conclusion) Personality : A strict guy when it comes to help, all about those hardworks! But that is a positive way, I remember he was the one that told me not to "minimod"-ing and be dramatic. I wanna thank him for that :) Also a fun guy BTW

iStolen
10-06-2015, 07:05 AM
Mind doing me?
Thanks.

Sfsuprafang
10-06-2015, 07:13 AM
me (10turtles_)

Language : 8/10 Yeah, surely ain't bad here as he is from australia! Nothing odd here :rolleyes:
Humor : 7.5/10 Even his name made my day :yeah:
Art : 4/10 Meh ._.
Signature : 7.5/10 Wow, a conservation for dragons! You know they extinct/unreal right?
Fame : 7/10 Normal old player here!:prophet:
Dramatic : 6/10 Nope here. Never made any drama so yeah...
Helpfulness : 7/10 I don't know why, but he prefers talking about random stuffs which made him a fun, gentle, kind fell'a :D
Posts : 7/10 Pretty good at post counts, but stop short comments?
Public Love/Hate : 7/10 No haters I guess...
Motivation : 8/10 He could motivate peoples! Like telling the good side of having a year older, "one year left from paintball fights!". IKR
Marketing Skills : 8/10 He's active here, and yes, that's all

(Conclusion) Personality : A fun, kind person. Still have no ideas that dragons aren't here anymore either they have never been here or extinct. Although that, he is the "BUMPPY" person but still is lots of fun by looking on the bright sides of things. XD

TAKING A BREAK XD

Sfsuprafang
10-06-2015, 08:57 AM

Language : 8.5/10 Comfortable to his english XD
Humor : 9/10 Uses Math as a joke? Kewl dude
According to my sources it is 687i(22xy) light years away.

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize the joke here, right?
Art : 5/10 Sooo, dun know why I gave him 5 here while he never draws...
Signature : 8/10 Using it for jokes, Good job m8!
Fame : 8/10 Pretty good here
Dramatic : 6/10 Could be in some rare moments, but not usually.
Helpfulness : 8/10 Pretty helpful here too, so yeah...
Posts : 8/10 1,769 posts. Wow, mostly humors so pretty decent
Public Love/Hate : 8/10 Personally, I like him #notgay :rolleyes:
Motivation : 6/10 Too much humor leads to no motivation. You get the joke, right?
Marketing Skills : 7/10 ...

(Conclusion) Personality : Pretty funny and humorous. The exact reason why I am a huge fan of him. Keeps on making my day every single day without making me frowning. Although that, he uses Math for jokes. Great job m8! You steal my show every single day!

Ceyx_GrowT
10-06-2015, 09:45 AM
Language : 8/10 Well, I've seen no english mistakes thus far
Humor : 8.5/10 Trust me, he is the champ on doing these if he at least tries he's best...
Art : 6/10 Pretty sure you draw! Maybe yeah, meh .-.
Signature : 7.5/10 No odd stuffs there. NIce quote tho, so true Q.Q
Fame : 8/10 You are pretty famous here on the forums. I knew you when I just joined so yeah...
Dramatic : 8/10
Does that counts? :O
Helpfulness : 8.5/10 He is an inspiration for me. Taught me everything the hard way, about not giving items to newbies, let 'em earn it themselves so taht they can learn hardwork. Don't hate him for that, like seriously.
Public Love/Hate : 7/10 Pretty sure there are some haters. But hey, you're just walking straight through it like a boss #SWAG
Motivation : 8/10 Yeah, he is an inspiration for me personally. So that earns him 8 points :D
Marketing Skills : 8/10 Ain't bad here either!

(Conclusion) Personality : A strict guy when it comes to help, all about those hardworks! But that is a positive way, I remember he was the one that told me not to "minimod"-ing and be dramatic. I wanna thank him for that :) Also a fun guy BTW
I have a nice drawing, tbh. But the last time I am really serious on drawing was.. at.. 4th grade. :crazy:. Wait, lemme search up my post that was telling you to not become a mini-mod.

Thanks for the rates tho.

iFrostSpark
10-06-2015, 09:55 AM

Language :
Humor :
Art :
Signature :
Fame :
Dramatic :
Helpfulness :
Motivation :
Marketing Skills :

Meeee .

IceKane
10-06-2015, 11:59 AM
Language : 8.5/10 Comfortable to his english XD
Humor : 9/10 Uses Math as a joke? Kewl dude
Art : 5/10 Sooo, dun know why I gave him 5 here while he never draws...
Signature : 8/10 Using it for jokes, Good job m8!
Fame : 8/10 Pretty good here
Dramatic : 6/10 Could be in some rare moments, but not usually.
Helpfulness : 8/10 Pretty helpful here too, so yeah...
Posts : 8/10 1,769 posts. Wow, mostly humors so pretty decent
Public Love/Hate : 8/10 Personally, I like him #notgay :rolleyes:
Motivation : 6/10 Too much humor leads to no motivation. You get the joke, right?
Marketing Skills : 7/10 ...

(Conclusion) Personality : Pretty funny and humorous. The exact reason why I am a huge fan of him. Keeps on making my day every single day without making me frowning. Although that, he uses Math for jokes. Great job m8! You steal my show every single day!

About my Math joke, that was rare. I only did it because I frequently joke about imaginary numbers being used for black holes and stuff. About the dramatic rating, nobody ever notices how much drama (debates) I've been into before. Just lost motivation to type quality posts. That also explains why my posts are humorous nowadays.

Examples of Drama:
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?261217-Rly&p=1871471#post1871471
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?255604-Growtopia-s-Doomsday-is-coming/page2 ~ Dang, this was a long one.

GT_PIJUS
10-06-2015, 06:27 PM
Wew,I need to thank VoidGaming for the signature rating! :3

Offtopic: You can add me whenever you like. :p (This goes to every single forumer)

Edwardson97
10-06-2015, 06:48 PM
I'd like to see what you think.

Edible
10-09-2015, 08:12 AM
Do u mind helping me see how my personality is? Thanks :)