PDA

View Full Version : [Youtube Intro] Who's Making?

Play360
10-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Anybody who makes Youtube intros? Can somebody make one for me? Or atleast tell me what programs to use so i can make one for myself. It would be nice to appreciate if you can make one for me. Have a good day! :hat:

CodeSky
10-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Hey!

I can make intros :) Just tell me the things you want to be in it!

Play360
10-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Hey!

I can make intros :) Just tell me the things you want to be in it!

Cool. Can you show me samples of your works? I'll get in touch with you, once i've decided. Also, tell me how're you gonna pass or send the intro sample once you're done doing it. Thanks!

CodeSky
10-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Cool. Can you show me samples of your works? I'll get in touch with you, once i've decided. Also, tell me how're you gonna pass or send the intro sample once you're done doing it. Thanks!

Sure , I will make one in my freetime today or tommorow , I can send the mp4 time to you by email or share it somewhere online.

Play360
10-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Sure , I will make one in my freetime today or tommorow , I can send the mp4 time to you by email or share it somewhere online.

If you can post the sample work on Youtube or something where i can watch it, that would be great. Notify me, when you've already made one.

Zyfen
10-04-2015, 05:35 PM
I can make a 2D intro, go check Zyfens GT. I'll change Zyfens to Play360 if you want the same intro

IC Growtopia
10-04-2015, 05:37 PM
I can make a 2D intro, go check Zyfens GT. I'll change Zyfens to Play360 if you want the same intro

I just checked it, can I have one of those?
Put IC Growtopia?
Thank you!

Play360
10-08-2015, 07:33 PM
You're already using it, so it doesn't make any sense being unique, do you have anymore animations asides from that? That was awesome though.

I just checked it, can I have one of those?
Put IC Growtopia?
Thank you!

Don't you know how to make a thread of your own?