PDA

View Full Version : hahahahhahahahahhahahaha

Hans
10-04-2015, 08:05 PM
FINALLY FINISHED MY PRESENTATION FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW (more like lecture.)

i was assigned to discuss our lesson tomorrow so yeah, i spent most of my time in microsoft word writing down stuff, whats really worse is that it's about historical religion and changes it applied. whats worse is i have to bring my laptop. whats worse is, i may have overused my vocabulary there.

but whatever my teacher assigned me, she has to deal with it.

Legomaster
10-04-2015, 08:32 PM
FINALLY FINISHED MY PRESENTATION FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW (more like lecture.)

i was assigned to discuss our lesson tomorrow so yeah, i spent most of my time in microsoft word writing down stuff, whats really worse is that it's about historical religion and changes it applied. whats worse is i have to bring my laptop. whats worse is, i may have overused my vocabulary there.

but whatever my teacher assigned me, she has to deal with it.

I had one last Tuesday, it look me 1 hour to make about 17 slides [Microsoft Powerpoint]

raqk
10-04-2015, 09:04 PM
I actually just did a presentation about Buddhism in my history class last Friday...

Deimantas Lebedevas
10-04-2015, 09:23 PM
No, don't make presentations. Make minecraft animated movies.

Aram Sevag
10-04-2015, 09:59 PM
hahahahhahahahahhahahaha so funny

Linkoftime
10-04-2015, 10:10 PM
I feel bad for your class

OLiVERi
10-05-2015, 02:05 AM
U guys r smart AF

JOSHIE63
10-05-2015, 02:42 AM
At least your teacher is not a loon. My civics teacher uses abbreviation for everything, so half the time no one knows what the hell he is saying. He also says a few words that no one uses…ever, which include but are not limited to: jabroni, chucklehead, peanut gallery, and knuckle sandwich. After everything he says, he asks, "Do you understand?" After every sentence. He rocks — and sometimes lifts — his podium as he speaks for exactly seven minutes and sixteen seconds about a topic that we should be studying, but he goes so far off task that I have no clue what I should know. He believes Mike Vick is quote "the freaking man" and that the Steelers are doing well because of him. I could continue, but that would take much too long. And I have a 90% stringently in his class.

At least complex vocabulary is justifiable. I get points taken off under the philosophy that no one is perfect. This guy is just a true jabroni. :sweatdrop:

Also, our high school is involved in a scandal with teacher-student relationships if that adds to anything.

Well, good luck. At least my work is not difficult; the teacher is just a nut-job. I have to work on some assignment named BB-3.5/7-8. I…do not even know where to find a translator for that.

unconscious98
10-05-2015, 02:44 AM
I just did a presentation earlier endorsing an alienware,
the prof. said that the presentation was superb, but the fact that I was so nervous ruined my expectations of the outcome.

Arceus
10-05-2015, 03:05 AM
lel hahaha make sure you double check your grammar and spelling because last time i did not check my grammars and there was a lot of mistake ahahhahahahahahha :D goodluck :D

Hans
10-05-2015, 03:09 PM
I just did a presentation earlier endorsing an alienware,
the prof. said that the presentation was superb, but the fact that I was so nervous ruined my expectations of the outcome.

just finished the presentation today

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

she said very good despite a lot of pauses

kden

but sure they laughed at me for adding those words so i wont ever do it again

Boomer
10-05-2015, 03:36 PM
He believes Mike Vick is quote "the freaking man" and that the Steelers are doing well because of him.

Mike Vick sucks. He looked like a scared little boy on Thursday night. The Steelers only did what they did on Thursday because of Bell and Brown.

And yet Tomlin wants a new kicker...who missed because he was kicking into the wind most of the time. #Logic

Punch
10-06-2015, 02:40 PM
Imma do a religion presentation with the guy I hate the most in the class

Hans
10-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Imma do a religion presentation with the guy I hate the most in the class

thats awesome

you have the chance to backstab him and cut his head off while hes explaining