PDA

View Full Version : To Hans (Inbox)

JOSHIE63
10-05-2015, 01:28 AM
Clear out your inbox. Also, what is your IGN?

MyLegGuy
10-05-2015, 01:37 AM
Just wait an hour you impatient person.

SageDeoxys
10-05-2015, 01:49 AM

How about you understand Hans probably hasnt noticed his inbox is full and that Joshie likely has no other method of communicating with Hans. Heck, it might actually be important.

JOSHIE63
10-05-2015, 02:26 AM
How about you understand Hans probably hasnt noticed his inbox is full and that Joshie likely has no other method of communicating with Hans. Heck, it might actually be important.

Yes, this is correct. The only way Hans would ever know if his inbox is full would be if someone notified him in a thread, or he noticed himself. In this case, both parties are short on time, and have something to exchange in a succinct manner. Thanks be to Sage for realizing the predicament.

SageDeoxys
10-05-2015, 02:31 AM
Yes, this is correct. The only way Hans would ever know if his inbox is full would be if someone notified him in a thread, or he noticed himself. In this case, both parties are short on time, and have something to exchange in a succinct manner. Thanks be to Sage for realizing the predicament.

No problem. Anything for a buddy. Except money, I got none of that.

Hans
10-11-2015, 06:20 PM

Now, now, there is no need to be rude. Thanks to this thread, I now am notified about my filled inbox. I have some things in my mind I could say about you right now, but it is altogether futile considering it is you.

@JOSHIE, IGN is Hansie and inbox has been half-cleared.