PDA

View Full Version : Please, go with Apple...

LyveWyre
10-05-2015, 01:48 AM
Hey guys, before I begin my "rant", I am just stating my opinions, and this is coming from a long time Windows Software supporter. Here it goes...

Windows sucks. I am really starting to hate it, and please, if you buy any sort of electronic, go with Apple Software. I generall enjoyed Windows considering it offered a variety of great features, and I just loved Windows 9. People generally like Apple anyways due to it being so user friendly, and easy to understand. I was able to figure out Windows generally quick, but recently...I just have times where I want to put my Nissan's tires over the darn Asus I own.
I have started doing video editing, recording, and music with the use of Ableton Live 9. With my very strict anti-virus system, and a constant use of Apple understanding, Windows has let me down. I can record...inneficiently. Ableton has a different interface from Apple users, and I'll admit it, I'm lost with the program! I have generally been able to understand Windows, but now I want...no, need....Apple's simple to use programs. And finally, video editing it garbage, just simply trash. Also, with the incline of Apple's services, more software/app developers are reaching towards their systems (so the "not so good" programs head towards Microsoft).

Look, all I'm saying is I'm very angry with these few things in the system, otherwise I've loved Windows. I do though, at least now, have a preference for Apple...and if you aren't a whiz at computers, get an Apple product! Believe me, it is worth the extra cash. Their processors are so much better, and they last much longer. Security, liability, and just about anything else you can think of is so much better on Apple. Sorry Microsoft, but this may be it for us...

OLiVERi
10-05-2015, 02:02 AM
I'm Android.
gg windows for short?

HerobrineFan
10-05-2015, 02:15 AM
Hey guys, before I begin my "rant", I am just stating my opinions, and this is coming from a long time Windows Software supporter. Here it goes...

Windows sucks. I am really starting to hate it, and please, if you buy any sort of electronic, go with Apple Software. I generall enjoyed Windows considering it offered a variety of great features, and I just loved Windows 9. People generally like Apple anyways due to it being so user friendly, and easy to understand. I was able to figure out Windows generally quick, but recently...I just have times where I want to put my Nissan's tires over the darn Asus I own.
I have started doing video editing, recording, and music with the use of Ableton Live 9. With my very strict anti-virus system, and a constant use of Apple understanding, Windows has let me down. I can record...inneficiently. Ableton has a different interface from Apple users, and I'll admit it, I'm lost with the program! I have generally been able to understand Windows, but now I want...no, need....Apple's simple to use programs. And finally, video editing it garbage, just simply trash. Also, with the incline of Apple's services, more software/app developers are reaching towards their systems (so the "not so good" programs head towards Microsoft).

Look, all I'm saying is I'm very angry with these few things in the system, otherwise I've loved Windows. I do though, at least now, have a preference for Apple...and if you aren't a whiz at computers, get an Apple product! Believe me, it is worth the extra cash. Their processors are so much better, and they last much longer. Security, liability, and just about anything else you can think of is so much better on Apple. Sorry Microsoft, but this may be it for us...

Windows 9 doesn't exist

SageDeoxys
10-05-2015, 02:25 AM
Windows 9 doesn't exist

Its because 7 8 9, and almost quite literally.

peck
10-05-2015, 02:39 AM

I'm not even going to talk about the issues with "windows9" you had for already stated reasons. Mac's processors are built to die quicker if not the off the shelf consumer stuff so people can go through hell and back with their wallets life. These processors are bought 90-120% cheaper off the shelf and obviously compatible with windows, apple has nothing exclusive except their logo and a limited OS.

Professional programs are first released on windows and then if you're lucky, released onto osx months - years later. Same for all indie creations, except these have an even smaller chance of making it onto mac.

Maybe if a "computer whiz" as yourself could know a thing about computers before stating anything online, that'd be fantastic. I'm hoping this is just bait and you really aren't believing this, because people who say this stuff are the same people who say "all devices have a mac address because the Internet was built off macs"

Tech
10-05-2015, 04:17 AM
Its because 7 8 9, and almost quite literally.

It's 9, but they named it 10 for technical purposes. You see, Windows has a base to see what name it is, since they already have two title names, starting with 9. 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99. Since they have all 9 in there name, the computer will think it's one of those. This is why they call it, Windows 10.

But yeah, 7, 8, 9, but they couldn't call it 9, so if you did it by computer OS, it would be Vista, XP, 7, 8, 10. Soooo..

Aly
10-05-2015, 04:22 AM
I use a mac and it's crap, but it looks so good and it's worth it because AESTHETIC.

Shikaru
10-05-2015, 04:31 AM
Android master race. Windows 8 master race. Hail. Nuff said.

dov36Kaizo
10-05-2015, 05:38 AM

How to win at Windows:
1. Uninstall and never use anti-viruses.
2. Don't use both; you're either an Apple guy, or a Windows guy.
3. Profit.