PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Tomas Batkauskas
10-05-2015, 03:06 PM
So my parents are divorcing and im super sad, could anyone help me please?

BenBarrage
10-05-2015, 03:09 PM
I am sorry to hear, but you must think positively. At least they are both still alive and they love you. Many people get divorced. Don't think it's bad, bad, bad and all bad. Be thankful for what you have! And remember: "This too shall pass."

MBG090
10-05-2015, 04:00 PM
So my parents are divorcing and im super sad, could anyone help me please?

Aww, that's a shame :cry: Maybe you should try change up your time frame a bit to live with your mom half the week and your dad the other half. Good luck in the future. :hug:

CodeSky
10-05-2015, 04:03 PM
thats sad to hear bud :( , but do you know that its the best for you and them also? If they are divorced they can't fight and do anything bad so they calm down and be happy! They still love you , eachother! Don't worry bud , hope you aren't sad :hug:

AntoDecay
10-05-2015, 04:16 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about this sudden change in your life! My parents separated a while back, surprisingly it didn't affect me that much - I was young. The important thing to remember this that although their love for each other wavers, their love for you will never falter. This may seem confusing because love is a thing I have yet to feel and it is hard to put into words.

Basically what I'm saying is to trust their decisions - it may be hard for you, but try talking to them, a friend, or anyone as long as they can support you.

Good luck with your journeys!

Tomas Batkauskas
10-05-2015, 04:51 PM
I don't want to live with my mom, cause she had a "secret boyfriend" for a long time, and now my dad caught her, and she used to call us how we are doing . but now no calls,

Goldie
10-05-2015, 04:57 PM
My parents are divorced.
But I don't really mind, I got used to it.
It will feel better, trust me. You will get more family members