PDA

View Full Version : Dat moment when..

unconscious98
10-06-2015, 06:28 AM
Dat moment when you don't know all the answers to the test paper questions that you start doodling what you feel..

http://i58.tinypic.com/2irnqd5.jpg

But hey I got a score of 5/20 so!...

I cri everitiem ; 3;

SpeedFreakz
10-06-2015, 06:29 AM
What's 9+10 ?

Ayy lmao.

Megazork
10-06-2015, 06:29 AM
Your work organization is eye-clawing.

Legomaster
10-06-2015, 06:30 AM
Dat moment when you don't know all the answers to the test paper questions that you start doodling what you feel..

All I say is..

/FP

Joshyeh
10-06-2015, 06:42 AM
U ACTUALLY DID THAT AND DIDNT GET DETENTION?!?! DANG UR LUCKY

Mark Chong
10-06-2015, 06:43 AM
Hmmm...The doodle is kool

ElectroDream
10-06-2015, 06:56 AM
I saw something I can solve. :rolleyes:

x2 - 3x - 4

(x - 4) (x + 1)

x = 4
x = -1

:rolleyes:

What grade are you in?

unconscious98
10-06-2015, 10:36 AM

x2 - 3x - 4

(x - 4) (x + 1)

x = 4
x = -1

What grade are you in?

Ohh! I think that's the correct answer! Nice, but these are one of the easy problems, some require a whole page and a half just to solve one.

I actually got the idea how to solve em 5 minutes before the time limit that's why I got 5 points..
He didn't discuss this one because he threw a tantrum last week :T So immature..

Btw I'm a college freshman.

- - - Updated - - -

U ACTUALLY DID THAT AND DIDNT GET DETENTION?!?! DANG UR LUCKY

Heh, considering that I go to a catholic school I AM lucky :rolleyes:
Either that or my teacher doesn't give a ****. My seat mate was drawing some flowers and stuff

Aunos
10-06-2015, 10:37 AM
Ohh! I think that's the correct answer! Nice, but these are one of the easy problems, some require a whole page and a half just to solve one.

I actually got the idea how to solve em 5 minutes before the time limit that's why I got 5 points..
He didn't discuss this one because he threw a tantrum last week :T So immature..

Btw I'm a college freshman.

Wait, college???

We had that at high 2, (grade 8)

Also nice drawing.

Remember turning my test cover in elementary into a giant comic book :rolleyes:

Updated
10-06-2015, 10:42 AM
dat moment when u cri every tiem cuz u got reminded how ugly ur drawing is

unconscious98
10-06-2015, 10:48 AM
Your work organization is eye-clawing.

You haven't seen the rest of the paper.. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, college???

We had that at high 2, (grade 8)

Also nice drawing.

Remember turning my test cover in elementary into a giant comic book :rolleyes:

Yeah.. We had that too in my high school days, But since my major now doesn't have anything to do with x and y, they give us the basic stuff (sometimes).
I wonder how's the life of engineering students :rolleyes:
Or any course that has math as their major :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

The teacher prob got scared at all the working and didn't bother reading it

Select the EQN mode on your calculator

He's just sitting at his desk while checking out his Facebook 👍

Aaaand... I forgot to bring my calculator.. :crazy: cuz I is awesum

Updated
10-06-2015, 10:49 AM
con98, are you a stalker?

cuz based on ur location, ur in my head and dazz right

and in my heart kthxbai

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

unconscious98
10-06-2015, 10:54 AM
con98, are you a stalker?

cuz based on ur location, ur in my head and dazz right

and in my heart kthxbai

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Am i? Or am I not? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Imma transfer that color code over here hue hue ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ElectroDream
10-06-2015, 10:56 AM
You haven't seen the rest of the paper.. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah.. We had that too in my high school days, But since my major now doesn't have anything to do with x and y, they give us the basic stuff (sometimes).
I wonder how's the life of engineering students :rolleyes:
Or any course that has math as their major :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

He's just sitting at his desk while checking out his Facebook 👍

Aaaand... I forgot to bring my calculator.. :crazy: cuz I is awesum

What study did you take, if you don't mind me asking?

unconscious98
10-06-2015, 11:04 AM
Back in grade 6 someone would draw pictures of a sexual part and then make a weird poem like this:
---- ----y ----
I love ----
---- ---- ----

I found it under my table and the teacher saw it but didn't punish the person who made it. :crazy:

Back in high school, my classmates would draw a huge you-know-what at the blackboard and the teachers would just joke about it, in a good way.

The fact that they made a poem about it made me lol xD
They must be completely bonkers

Aunos
10-06-2015, 11:06 AM
Back in high school, my classmates would draw a huge you-know-what at the blackboard and the teachers would just joke about it, in a good way.

The fact that they made a poem about it made me lol xD
They must be completely bonkers

Before, we use to hide a small piece of chalk inside the board eraser, we all laughed when we watch our classmate try to erase the board while making a bigger mess in the board.:crazy:

Punch
10-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Dat moment when you got a 68 at Math :cry: GOD HOW to explain TO my PARENTS HELP me

unconscious98
10-06-2015, 12:44 PM
Dat moment when you got a 68 at Math :cry: GOD HOW to explain TO my PARENTS HELP me

I'm afraid to even look at my grade 😣
I'm sure we'd get through it.. As long as you're good at another subject, like, reaaally good, Especially English, I'm sure they'd understand if you told them you're really bad at math.

BoredSozes
10-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Wow nice drawing! I can only draw simple bunnies and stickmen. :O

Also i did that math when i was 13 lol. In college now, im taking a basic statistics module and its already boring me to death.... piecewise linear interpolation...still have no clue what that is. :(

unconscious98
10-06-2015, 01:14 PM
What study did you take, if you don't mind me asking?

Business administration ☺️

Punch
10-06-2015, 01:18 PM
I'm afraid to even look at my grade 😣
I'm sure we'd get through it.. As long as you're good at another subject, like, reaaally good, Especially English, I'm sure they'd understand if you told them you're really bad at math.

Well,I got two 100 in biology in a row so probably my parents will understand..:nope:

unconscious98
10-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Wow nice drawing! I can only draw simple bunnies and stickmen. :O

Also i did that math when i was 13 lol. In college now, im taking a basic statistics module and its already boring me to death.... piecewise linear interpolation...still have no clue what that is. :(

Thanks! everyone is gifted with their own talents I guess, but you can't really use drawing in your everyday life..

Lol I don't understand any of those terms 0wo Math is hell for me. May I ask what course are you taking?

Spoder Man
10-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Wow, that's a pretty sick drawing, it looks like the "lich" from "Adventure Time"

Mark Chong
10-06-2015, 01:34 PM
Wow, that's a pretty sick drawing, it looks like the "lich" from "Adventure Time"

OMGee spoder man, Gotham City needs help! Oh wait..

unconscious98
10-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Well,I got two 100 in biology in a row so probably my parents will understand..:nope:

You must be good in memorization since biology is mostly memorization. Chemistry and physics are mostly numbers and problems, but they do have a certain formula for solving each problem. So it's easier than math.. A little..

You can tell them that you spent too much time studying biology and didn't have enough to study math, just play it cool, but you can also tell them the truth which is more favorable, and I'm sure they'd still understand, don't worry. Your parents may get upset but they'd get over it.

Spoder Man
10-06-2015, 01:39 PM
OMGee spoder man, Gotham City needs help! Oh wait..

The derk nite waches ober goham city, is no my job. I wach ober new yeork city!

Punch
10-06-2015, 02:25 PM
You must be good in memorization since biology is mostly memorization. Chemistry and physics are mostly numbers and problems, but they do have a certain formula for solving each problem. So it's easier than math.. A little..

You can tell them that you spent too much time studying biology and didn't have enough to study math, just play it cool, but you can also tell them the truth which is more favorable, and I'm sure they'd still understand, don't worry. Your parents may get upset but they'd get over it.

Actually biology is my best because its my favourite study, and I game too much I didn't study for math, now imma h8 growtopia

Aunos
10-06-2015, 03:01 PM
Thanks! everyone is gifted with their own talents I guess, but you can't really use drawing in your everyday life..

Architecture!!!!!!!

Space
10-06-2015, 03:29 PM

x2 - 3x - 4

(x - 4) (x + 1)

x = 4
x = -1

What grade are you in?
X^2 -3x -4 is nothing (well nothing to calculate, I guess this should be the correct answer is you'd assume youre answer where to be right)

X^2 -3x -4 = 0
(X-4)*(x+1) = 0

X= 4
X= -1

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-06-2015, 03:34 PM

But hey I got a score of 5/20 so!...

I cri everitiem ; 3;

I see the problem here...

You don't write notes/solve a problem on the line or make it all 90oAngle and stuff. Just write the things on the spaces.

Also, I need that picture. Can I borrow your hand for a day? Need a couple of nice sketches.

Hans
10-06-2015, 03:35 PM
That management though.. How do you find your answers through those? A long time ago (not really just 2 years ago), I decided to create a well-managed scratch paper for my math solutions. It survived until the last quarter of school, and it did pretty well.

I divided square boxes for each equation, and divided the paper to 4 spaces for each tests (including mid-quarter tests, of course).

• Front page - 1st and 2nd quarter (divided in to 4 boxes)
• Back page - 3rd and last quarter (^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-06-2015, 03:40 PM
That management though.. How do you find your answers through those? A long time ago (not really just 2 years ago), I decided to create a well-managed scratch paper for my math solutions. It survived until the last quarter of school, and it did pretty well.

I divided square boxes for each equation, and divided the paper to 4 spaces for each tests (including mid-quarter tests, of course).

Either your tests are 1-2 questions that really need computation or you just write very small that a 10mmx10mm box is enough for a entire solution. It usually takes me two pages of computations or usually, our teacher wants us to use the sides of the paper for computations...

Conan
10-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Dat moment when you didn't give a damn at class and got the highest score in the test.

lol

Your sheet is a mess lol I couldn't find whats next or whats not.

Whats your course BTW?

- - - Updated - - -

Equation 1
Equation 3

Rquation 2
Equation 4

That's how I do it (kinda)

Hans
10-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Either your tests are 1-2 questions that really need computation or you just write very small that a 10mmx10mm box is enough for a entire solution. It usually takes me two pages of computations or usually, our teacher wants us to use the sides of the paper for computations...

Most of the questions need computing, my friend. It's just that I just save space a lot.

unconscious98
10-07-2015, 03:37 AM
I see the problem here...

You don't write notes/solve a problem on the line or make it all 90oAngle and stuff. Just write the things on the spaces.

Also, I need that picture. Can I borrow your hand for a day? Need a couple of nice sketches.

here you go.

http://seasonsusainc.com/QC/images/products/N0506-lg.png

:D

unconscious98
10-07-2015, 06:17 AM
Architecture!!!!!!!

Everybody asks me why I didn't take architecture instead..

Because architecture doesn't involve art, all you do is draw straight lines. And it has lotsa MATH.

- - - Updated - - -

I always start the solutions by writing them neatly.. As the time goes by, all the numbers begin flailing around for some reason..

but well, tidiness isn't important as long as you know how to solve dem problems :crazy: