PDA

View Full Version : HEELPP MEEE

Punch
10-07-2015, 11:34 AM
So yeah, I have a few problems here that I just really really want to solve because it seems complicated for me, the following problems are in the spoiler

a. I got a 68 in Math, but today I got a 81 in math, my dad says I can't use my iPad when he goes home so I cant play growtopia, I tried explaining that I got a 81, he just says NO and says ITS FREAKING EASY! YOU GAMED TOO MUCH! NO IPAD FOR A WEEK!

b. I really want to participate in an school organitation called OSIS, its basiclly about planning and a place where we can harness our leadership, but since there will be an election, and considering that I get bullied (problem c) thats kinda hard..

c. I get bullied, my old school is a school for the "low" class people that can't afford too much called Guang ming, now I'm in a premium school, they call me guang ming and mocks me for that, mostly got shut because of biology score but it still continues and its linked to problem b

d. I am a leader in Journalistic study to make a newspaper to be showcased in the school's corridors, my friends mock me as the "guang ming leader", even though I got a pretty good team, even though it's not the best, they're some nice people that I can work with in comfort.

e. I have a friend called Owen or as you may see minecraftgt in the forums, he mostly lurk in wts and wtb, he mocks my math score and he is very arrogant, calling others idiot, sees others as stupid people that can't do anything and fully depends on him as a class genius even though his mouth is shut in biology.

f. Next week there's this compassion week event that sends us to Bantargerbang, which is a, well, garbage storage of some sort, please browse it for more details, and a garbage truck makes me wants to vomit, and a couple of garbage mountains? Not even worth if it's garbaway irl. How to even pass it?!

g. I need to make a religion presentation about the difference between boy and girls, and I'm teamed up with one of the people I dislike and I can't change teams, and since I killed my friends with some unanswerable questions according to their presentation mistake, my friends (22 ppl) swears to kill me with questions.

Please give me some reasonable and problem solving solutions without further complications, other than that, any random suggestion that do have further complications may be posted and will be appreciated and may be considered.

I know I shouldn't post my problems, since I didn't post this with my personal information I think I'm save from the stalkers. For those who read this, please give me a solution.

Solutions is recomended to be done such as the examples below:
Ex. 1: For a I suggest you to toast it with a pineapple
Ex. 2: A.) Take a hammer and slice the orchid
Although the examples above is illogical and weird, its just an example lol.

Thanks for reading, and triple the thanks for posting! A free bump won't kill puppies!
My 333th post btw, joining master sorcerers soon :)

Punch
10-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Relly guys no body even reads this.. y u do dis notice me senpai

Punch
10-08-2015, 12:32 PM
someone pl0x

Nathan Shew
10-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Report to teacher on the bullying (Im not sure which it is though)

Punch
10-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Report to teacher on the bullying (Im not sure which it is though)

I've tried that, my teacher says "ignore" it. But, well, you know..
thanks for the post though :)

|ThyLuigi|
10-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Study biology

Punch
10-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Study biology

completed, got 98 and 99 at my latest biology exams,a nice ducttape for Owen

GIGeo
10-08-2015, 05:41 PM
For almost all of these problems you just need to boost your self esteem without being prideful.

If you can buckle down, work hard and show your responsible. Be nice, kind and helpful. Work hard to really show that you are becoming a good hard worker then that will help with your parents.

For bullys and friends and social pressure just really get your self esteem up. I was born mature and serious. i know from experience if you prove your the more mature person in a bullying situation they will back down.

Just prove that you are mature, smart and are willing to work hard. It takes time but do it.

laylaj
10-08-2015, 07:16 PM
i think you must develop your self in math because math is important in this life and the way to make your self better is to practice your skills in math everytime and anything you dont know in math you can ask the teacher or open the internet and search the thing you want to know .(if i wasnt wrong)

ParkourDevil
10-08-2015, 07:35 PM

That's not how a teacher should act like dammit. They're supposed to take an action right away.
Teachers like that should be fired. And bullies a lesson taught to them.

Punch
10-09-2015, 02:31 PM
That's not how a teacher should act like dammit. They're supposed to take an action right away.
Teachers like that should be fired. And bullies a lesson taught to them.

Yeah.. It doesn't feel nice getting that "ignore" advice

- - - Updated - - -

i think you must develop your self in math because math is important in this life and the way to make your self better is to practice your skills in math everytime and anything you dont know in math you can ask the teacher or open the internet and search the thing you want to know .(if i wasnt wrong)

yup, got a 81 last time :yeah:

- - - Updated - - -

For almost all of these problems you just need to boost your self esteem without being prideful.

If you can buckle down, work hard and show your responsible. Be nice, kind and helpful. Work hard to really show that you are becoming a good hard worker then that will help with your parents.

For bullys and friends and social pressure just really get your self esteem up. I was born mature and serious. i know from experience if you prove your the more mature person in a bullying situation they will back down.

Just prove that you are mature, smart and are willing to work hard. It takes time but do it.

The bullying chronology is:
Bully A : Get his hand! I'll hold his feet!
Bully B : Handled! Someone tickle him!
Bully C : I'll do it!
Me : Punches bully ( reflexes ) and kicks them.
Results : Omg babies can fight omg were gonna see flying pigs in an hour omfg

Actually, I am more of a cruel personality kinda guy, I am a pretty heartless beast that can't control his mouth ( I made a friend tore another's book, I made another one ashamed in front of the class by giving a question which is almost impossible to answer ), I am not really tolerant, but I do help my friends especially in biology, most consider me as a regular student but they kinda avoid having a conversation ( I only have about 8 friends that actually talk to me daily from 22 ) because my comments can be pretty heartbreaking or frontal.

Boomer
10-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Actually, I am more of a cruel personality kinda guy, I am a pretty heartless beast that can't control his mouth ( I made a friend tore another's book, I made another one ashamed in front of the class by giving a question which is almost impossible to answer ), I am not really tolerant, but I do help my friends especially in biology, most consider me as a regular student but they kinda avoid having a conversation ( I only have about 8 friends that actually talk to me daily from 22 ) because my comments can be pretty heartbreaking or frontal.

That's your strength. Work on when to fire off the perfect questions/comments, and watch as all the people you hate burn in shame. Take it easy on your friends, though. School is all about gaining allies, and the more you have, the better.

Punch
10-09-2015, 03:23 PM
That's your strength. Work on when to fire off the perfect questions/comments, and watch as all the people you hate burn in shame take it easy on your friends, though. School is all about gaining allies, and the more you have, the better.

Allies for war? :rolleyes:. I got like 22 out of 22 by writing about someone I dislike and his dark side which is arrogance and stuff, and my friends are like.. "WOOOOOHOOO HECK. YEAH REKT IT." altough I made him cry and actually ask "Juan, why do you hate me so much..?" even though. he only have 4 friends (me and another trio) in the class, wait. im no bully right :sweatdrop:

Boomer
10-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Talk to your principle about the teacher who isnt doing her job right -_-

Then talk to the city school board about the principle who isn't doing his job. XD

Devilrule
10-09-2015, 03:33 PM

Report to your Mom or your Dad:crazy:

Punch
10-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Talk to your principle about the teacher who isnt doing her job right -_-

Actually the bullying is 40% stopped and is less frequently happening to me, the attention of the bullies is now at the class president, no offense to you Sir but my classmate bullies because he is depressed being the only Muslim in the class, since he got a terrible religion score (Cath school) he is raging and bullying ppl, he pushed me to a corner but since the class president is one of my best friends he charged at the bully and so the bully is terrorizing the class president..

"Mr.President sir! :p"

- - - Updated - - -

Then talk to the city school board about the principle who isn't doing his job. XD

Then to the president about the city school board manager who isn't doing his job and kills kittens daily? xD

- - - Updated - - -

Report to your Mom or your Dad:crazy:

:crazy:
No.

DeeJays
10-09-2015, 04:22 PM
E) I seriously have problems with those kind of people. I fully disrespect those kind of folks. They are smart, okay, so what? Your good scores won't bring you to succeed in anything if you act like you own everything while you don't. :rolleyes:

Suggestion: Work hard, surpass his scores. Shove it on his face :yeah:

Punch
10-10-2015, 07:28 AM
E) I seriously have problems with those kind of people. I fully disrespect those kind of folks. They are smart, okay, so what? Your good scores won't bring you to succeed in anything if you act like you own everything while you don't. :rolleyes:

Suggestion: Work hard, surpass his scores. Shove it on his face :yeah:

I shoved biology to his face :yeah:, but I really need to study more since I game for 2 hours+ and study aboit 20 minutes :p

IShutter
10-10-2015, 08:48 AM
bullying: tell the teacher, tell the councillor, parents, trusted adult or even the principle.

if youre not comfortable with that then honestly, ignore them...you may think it doesnt work, you may already ignore them and there not stopping but when they realize you arent getting bothered they'll stop....trust me.

IceKane
10-10-2015, 09:16 AM

Yes, imaginary numbers are VERY important. Who knows, we might need it to measure mass inside black holes. :whistling:

Punch
10-10-2015, 02:43 PM
Yes, imaginary numbers are VERY important. Who knows, we might need it to measure mass inside black holes. :whistling:

This made my day :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

bullying: tell the teacher, tell the councillor, parents, trusted adult or even the principle.

if youre not comfortable with that then honestly, ignore them...you may think it doesnt work, you may already ignore them and there not stopping but when they realize you arent getting bothered they'll stop....trust me.

I am currently trying to ignore them, since I'm used to bully in my old school, yes, I used to be one, I got to this new premium catholic school and decided to start all over again, instead, I got bullied, well, karma does works both IRL and IGN, I know what bullies hate the most, it is being ignored, the reason I bully is I am an arrogant jerk who doesn't want their classmates to develope themselfs, at least I'm being honest, I bully because I don't want ppl to surpass me, I bully because I feel ignored and needs attention, and since I've realized how terrible and sick that is I've stopped, wish me luck ignoring those bullies! :D