PDA

View Full Version : App Store problems

raqk
10-09-2015, 12:13 AM
So I changed my country to Canada to get a soft launched game... I've been doing this for YEARS. it was all fine and dandy until I tried changing it back to the US. it asked me to change my password, as well as for a credit card. I've never had to supply a credit card or change my password before, and like I've said... I've been doing this for years! Now, I'm fine with changing my password, I have actualy been planning on doing that for a while because I use the same password for everything, I just haven't gotten around to changing it. but the credit card... I haven't even used a credit card to sign up for an Apple ID in the first place, and now it's asking me to supply one because I switch country...

What to do, I am stuck en can't get games or update any games on device without deleting them and getting again on new Apple ID...

raqk
10-09-2015, 12:17 AM
Buy an android

Why? Why would I do that? No...

raqk
10-09-2015, 12:25 AM
1. Rooting
2. Overclocking
3. Processor
4. Tons of features. Knock code Etc.
5. Most apps are free compared to Apple store
6. Software is customizable
7. You can run different Skins
8. Android isnt locked (meaning You can download apps from the internet)
9. Ios Doesn't Proccess Jpeg files like android does.

1. Don't care
2. Don't care
3. Don't care
4. Don't care
5. I'd rather support the developers and get legit app
6. Don't care
7. Don't care
8. Don't care
9. Don't care

raqk
10-09-2015, 12:30 AM
Ok you ask me why android is better
I give u 1000 reasons
You say i don't care
Notices That android has 100x more functions
Sticks with apple

Logic at its Finest

Ps Downloading From the internet doesn't mean Cracked. It means Having the accessibility to download from anywhere

Cool idrc, I spend most of my time in safari anyways... Looking at settings 5 hrs just today...

raqk
10-09-2015, 01:08 AM
Use a computer, I did the same and got myself into a fix lol, asked apple support and they rejected it but it worked with my computer.

- - - Updated - - -

My jailbroken iPhone 5 has ALL of those features. Every single one of them.
1. Jailbreak.
2. Why do you need to overclock when it doesn't run with lag? (http://www.skipser.com/p/2/p/how-to-overclock-iphone.html)
3. Apple A6
4. http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/05/02/smarttap/ (The tweak is a homage to the “KnockOn” feature popularized by the LG G2 Android phone, where a double-tap on a dark screen wakes the device. SmartTap is similar, in that you can awaken your device with a “knock” gesture, but SmartTap take it a step further)
5. AppCake/AppAddict/PP + AppSync
6. Jailbreak tweaks, like HiddenSettings8
7. Winterboard
8. AppSync
9. It does.

And compared to my HTC One M9 Android 5.0.2, I can find the firmware to restore in case I accidentally delete something and soft-brick my jailbroken iPhone. The HTC One M9 was unrooted because I realized I cannot find an RUU for the version 1.40.708.9 CID HTC__044 (Asia SEA WWE).

I did try through my computer. it still doesn't the none payment option...

Bruce Wayne
10-09-2015, 01:52 AM
Why? Why would I do that? No...

10. To actually have money left after you buy one.

Bruce Wayne
10-09-2015, 02:38 AM
What does Apple mean by recycle your Android phone...?

http://i57.tinypic.com/29z616v.png

Conan
10-09-2015, 08:45 AM
I have a G4 (replacable back) pretty easy to fix. And yeah, i can tell you're very good with how phones Work/Software etc. Just wanted to make sure lol. I would agree that While android offers more Customisation it Sacrifices the ability To stay simple AND have a non choppy software

iPhone 4 and up are PRETTY DAMN EASY TO FIX. Replacing a batter you say? remove 2 screws slide the cover and BAM you can change the battery.

Jailbreaking doesn't count? lol Then rooting doesn't count either.
Customizing the screen? Who the hell needs that anyway? Those launchers just add memory usage.

PLay Store has a lot of free apps? Ye Adwares.

I have been using both for years and I'm satisfied with iOS.

And you can't break an iPhone thru software. (Unlike android)
I usually mess with my phone so that is one best feature of it.

Doesn't process jpg files? Kiddin me mate? Go to safari and open a jpg link.

I still have an android phone for toying around (It's always on my computer desk)

I have an iPhone 3GS (Also a 5) and it can still run Cytus, Osu, and MCPE (Stopped playing this lol) with minimal lag.

Conan
10-09-2015, 08:53 AM
I thought it was just me, but then I played MCPE on my old iPhone and it was surprisingly much faster, even on max render distance. :panic:

And just be careful not to strip the pentalobe screws

Lol
What iPhone?

My mom has an iPhone 4 (Being used as an iPod) and it's still faster than an android device with a comparable spec (Even in benchmarks)

Brys
10-09-2015, 11:38 AM
iPhone 4 and up are PRETTY DAMN EASY TO FIX. Replacing a batter you say? remove 2 screws slide the cover and BAM you can change the battery.

Customizing the screen? Who the hell needs that anyway? Those launchers just add memory usage.

I still have an android phone for toying around (It's always on my computer desk)

I have an iPhone 3GS (Also a 5) and it can still run Cytus, Osu, and MCPE (Stopped playing this lol) with minimal lag.

Conan you really only can get adware if you download free music downloaders from sketchy developers.

raqk
10-09-2015, 08:16 PM
"Pretty easy to fix" doesnt mean Just pulling the back off. Anyways people can use whatever they want as there phones, i was just giving my opinion.

Btw adwares Cant be installed by Apps that are on any Play store, since They are Moderated by android and apple. Lmao "adware"

Lmao "moderated"

raqk
10-09-2015, 08:50 PM
moderate
[adj., n. mod-er-it, mod-rit; v. mod-uh-reyt]
adjective

kept or keeping within reasonable or proper limits; not extreme, excessive, or intense:

Hope i helped you understand the very simple term

I never said I didn't understand it...

XDCorez
10-10-2015, 01:12 AM
1. Rooting
2. Overclocking
3. Processor
4. Tons of features. Knock code Etc.
5. Most apps are free compared to Apple store
6. Software is customizable
7. You can run different Skins
8. Android isnt locked (meaning You can download apps from the internet)
9. Ios Doesn't Proccess Jpeg files like android does.

Tell me, does android have better battery life then iOS? No. No. No. AND NO.
Downloading huge games needs those .obb crap downloaded as well, instead of iOS it just download the full game even with AppCake or etc.

Rooting? Are you joking? If you want your android to auto-restart when you are doing something important, then just root it.
Hahaha, you android users and your skins. What if i say, different skins vs winterboard?
"isn't locked" you have got to be kidding me, why would you disrespect the developers by downloading crack of games? Oh and yeah, free apps has adwares~
Doesn't process .jpeg? THEN DOES ANDROID PROCESS ALL FORMAT INCLUDING GIFS? NO.
Processor, then tell me why 3D in Android looks like crap, than iOS.
Oh, and you can't change the store's country in android. You can only do so with VPN, HAH. Android is boring as hell.

LyveWyre
10-10-2015, 01:42 AM

Please, just use your computer-amazingness for something better than Growtopia...and just give me a Lamborghini...

XDCorez
10-10-2015, 03:44 AM
It's sad to see how you typed all that not knowing what a "locked software" is. Your saying that Android can't change countries but you can download different versions of the Game from, you guessed it (the internet) know why android can do that? Its Unlocked...

Btw Unlocked doesn't mean cracked, if you actually Knew what i was talking about BEFORE you decided to type your essay, it wouldve saved you tons of trouble

AND your saying that android has a worse "battery" proving that you dont even know android is a SOFTWARE, nothing to do with the specs of the phone

Nobody cares about all these :poop: Android could do, i am entitled to my opinions. If i say Android is trash, then so be it. Typing an essay is easy, but picking up a fight is much more easier. Downloading from the internet is more a pain in the ass then from the store itself.
Still, if you are protecting your little beloved "Android", while we're talking about Apple. Then i will break Android 6 different ways that will make me regret purchasing an android phone in the first place. Unlocked doesn't mean Android is better than iOS, i'm not a jackass who just Googles stuff and put it here. I was jailbroken, i unlocked the full possibility of this iPad. Such as installing .ipa(s) easily, explore app's deep files with iFile. Android never beaten iFile's possibilities. Android? Android never had a featured-in after root app to install repos unlike iOS, all you do is root. Download Freedom, and start cracking in-app purchases.

Conan
10-10-2015, 04:50 AM
"Pretty easy to fix" doesnt mean Just pulling the back off. Anyways people can use whatever they want as there phones, i was just giving my opinion.

Btw adwares Cant be installed by Apps that are on any Play store, since They are Moderated by android and apple. Lmao "adware"

Apple reviewers does check apps thoroughly that's why there is only less than 1-3% of the time fake apps slip in the app store.

BTW it's already been said that iOS is more secure than android. Even jailbroken devices are secure. (Unless you set OpenSSH to default pass)

+1 for Cydia
-1 for most android users are pirates.

(I'm jailbroken but I'm starting to buy applications from the appstore)

raqk
10-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Sign out, change the iTunes program's store country, try to download an app that is free, sign in again, then you should see the 'None' payment option

"This Apple ID is only valid for purchases in the Canadian iTunes Store. You will be switched to that Store."

Bruce Wayne
10-10-2015, 06:31 PM
Tell me, does android have better battery life then iOS? No. No. No. AND NO.
Downloading huge games needs those .obb crap downloaded as well, instead of iOS it just download the full game even with AppCake or etc.

Rooting? Are you joking? If you want your android to auto-restart when you are doing something important, then just root it.
Hahaha, you android users and your skins. What if i say, different skins vs winterboard?
"isn't locked" you have got to be kidding me, why would you disrespect the developers by downloading crack of games? Oh and yeah, free apps has adwares~
Doesn't process .jpeg? THEN DOES ANDROID PROCESS ALL FORMAT INCLUDING GIFS? NO.
Processor, then tell me why 3D in Android looks like crap, than iOS.
Oh, and you can't change the store's country in android. You can only do so with VPN, HAH. Android is boring as hell.

Battery isn't even related to the Android OS at all.

get yo facts right

Android does process .gifs

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody cares about all these :poop: Android could do, i am entitled to my opinions. If i say Android is trash, then so be it. Typing an essay is easy, but picking up a fight is much more easier. Downloading from the internet is more a pain in the ass then from the store itself.
Still, if you are protecting your little beloved "Android", while we're talking about Apple. Then i will break Android 6 different ways that will make me regret purchasing an android phone in the first place. Unlocked doesn't mean Android is better than iOS, i'm not a jackass who just Googles stuff and put it here. I was jailbroken, i unlocked the full possibility of this iPad. Such as installing .ipa(s) easily, explore app's deep files with iFile. Android never beaten iFile's possibilities. Android? Android never had a featured-in after root app to install repos unlike iOS, all you do is root. Download Freedom, and start cracking in-app purchases.

I use ES File Explorer to go into Growtopias files to get new audio that's just been added into the game.

theme3.ogg anyone?

Bruce Wayne
10-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Exactly. All they were saying is that Unlocked means Cracked

I download modded versions of games like Plague Inc.

the 10000000000000+ DNA points tho.

HerobrineFan
10-11-2015, 08:59 PM
Exactly. All they were saying is that Unlocked means Cracked

are you butthurt

FR3DDY
10-12-2015, 12:42 AM
Well yeah, i know its possible. But jailbreaking your device doesn't really count. Knowing that 99% Of apple users dont even know how to jailbreak, let alone install features like knock code.

And jailbreaking can mess up your phone too!

syrup
10-12-2015, 12:53 AM
everyone knows android is better but some people here sound like they're trying to get someone to convert to a religion overnight. shesh

#teamandroid

WHOA IS THAT A HASHTAG WHOA RADICAL BRO

FR3DDY
10-12-2015, 12:57 AM
everyone knows android is better but some people here sound like they're trying to get someone to convert to a religion overnight. shesh

#teamandroid

WHOA IS THAT A HASHTAG WHOA RADICAL BRO

Yes! #teamandroid! also apple is overrated. phone's overheat and well battery sucks

syrup
10-12-2015, 01:19 AM
I use both, I've switched to a HTC M9, but Android is just slightly buggier but more stable (it's kinda ironic)

iOS, jailbroken, was much easier to modify, and with Mobile Substrate, you can be sure 99.99% of the time you can't mess up the OS and be forced to do a restore and thus update.

- - - Updated - - -

You never felt how hot my HTC M9 was (CPU-Z showing something like 65 degrees C), the battery life was great doe

The thing about android is that is was and OS built to be very customizable, from icon packs to just about anything an Apple product could do but more, but if you're stupid and you don't root it correctly, you will get a bricked phone, the cool thing is that there's tons of ways to restore the original OS from various manufacturers.

Also because of how Apple always fronts it's products as virus proof, it takes it notch forward and doesn't support SD cards, so unless you want more space, buy new phone at base price plus what they're charging you for it.

Not to mention the specs of previous android phones out besting the latest iPhone, and the very large difference with the latest android phone makes it kinda unfair you just spent 1.5X as much with what you would have got with like 3 of each of last year's Android phone.

Don't worry though, America consumerism feeds off of Apple, so it'll keep making more phones, maybe it's next phone front camera will have a whopping 2 megapixels!! Crazy am I right?!

XDCorez
10-12-2015, 05:34 AM
are you butthurt

Ikr, we dont even know whats their problem.