PDA

View Full Version : If Nick ended the SpongeBob series...

GrateNPowder
10-11-2015, 04:00 AM
Predictions can be in the form of words or pictures.
Hope SpongeBob continues...

HerobrineFan
10-11-2015, 04:01 AM
Steven Hillenburg (the person who worked on the GREAT seasons of spongebob, 1-movie.) Came back ever since Sponge Out of Water.

So it isn't crap anymore...

Yay...

GrateNPowder
10-11-2015, 05:23 AM
Steven Hillenburg (the person who worked on the GREAT seasons of spongebob, 1-movie.) Came back ever since Sponge Out of Water.

So it isn't crap anymore...

Yay...

And if he ended the series...

SuperJ
10-11-2015, 05:35 AM
IF THEY END THAT SH- WOOPS SORRY CAN'T SWEAR ON THIS FORUM.

I'D BE PISSED OFF LIKE SPONGE BOB IS MY LIFE.

|ThyLuigi|
10-11-2015, 05:43 AM
The creators of spongebob have tried ending the series twice, nickelodeon wouldn't allow it because spongebob makes up like 40% of their income.

So yeah, my beloved early childhood is here to stay.

Tjsp
10-11-2015, 06:17 AM
Predictions can be in the form of words or pictures.
Hope SpongeBob continues...

I will find them, and kill them.

GrateNPowder
10-11-2015, 06:29 AM
Viewers can help too by giving the producers ideas for future episodes. Well, the WHOLE WORLD would do it!
And some questions...
1. Who voiced as the REPLACEMENT narrator in the episode where Spongebob is Squidward's slave?
2. Remember Patchy? If he has a YouTube account, will you subscribe to him?
3. Should UPPI create a NEW logo instead of the UGLY logo?
4. Should the narrator from Mermaid Man say the timecards in some Spongebob episodes with MM and BB inside? Imagine him saying "Two Hours Later"... :crazy:
5. Should there be a HUMAN Spongebob episode? I was inspires by someone's artwork of human Spongebob and Patrick...

Jc7777
10-11-2015, 06:54 AM
The creators of spongebob have tried ending the series twice, nickelodeon wouldn't allow it because spongebob makes up like 40% of their income.

So yeah, my beloved early childhood is here to stay.

This is me and is my 2.5th favorite TV show next to gravity falls second to futurama