PDA

View Full Version : Beware New Scam Trick!

FyDX
10-11-2015, 04:49 AM
Sorry this Thread was wrong

MyLegGuy
10-11-2015, 04:51 AM
You're a noob.

IShutter
10-11-2015, 04:55 AM
i actually didnt know that...but wrong sub-forum. not too sure where to post it myself since i havent had a good look a the new layout

Ceyx_GrowT
10-11-2015, 04:59 AM
L O L

ambiguster
10-11-2015, 05:02 AM
Hey Guys!:) I Just wanna Remind you About the Worldlock Remove + Donation Box!
IGNORE THE Broadcast about that, I see Someone got scammed 95wls from that Scam trick.
How the Scam trick work?
-First The owner will say Removing Worldlock with a Rare items ex: Worldlock,Wings,etc.
Then you guys are prepare ur lock to Lock the world WORLDLOC. NOTE: THE OWNER PUT A HUGE LOCK SO THE LOCK CAN'T BE LOCKED BY A WORLDLOCK

-Second The owner will break the lock then put a Donation Box then someone place the worldlock on the donation box
How? Because they are want to lock the world Fast before Got locked by someone. Then they got tricked then press "Give Items" So ur Worldlock Gone:(

I Hope Seth can solve this scam Trick :)
-AvDX

Why always new Indonesian Forumers do something wrong on the first time :(

FyDX
10-11-2015, 05:03 AM
Well im just Started on Forum... Dont laugh meme:D

IceKane
10-11-2015, 05:04 AM
Hey Guys!:) I Just wanna Remind you About the Worldlock Remove + Donation Box!
IGNORE THE Broadcast about that, I see Someone got scammed 95wls from that Scam trick.
How the Scam trick work?
-First The owner will say Removing Worldlock with a Rare items ex: Worldlock,Wings,etc.
Then you guys are prepare ur lock to Lock the world WORLDLOC. NOTE: THE OWNER PUT A HUGE LOCK SO THE LOCK CAN'T BE LOCKED BY A WORLDLOCK

-Second The owner will break the lock then put a Donation Box then someone place the worldlock on the donation box
How? Because they are want to lock the world Fast before Got locked by someone. Then they got tricked then press "Give Items" So ur Worldlock Gone:(

I Hope Seth can solve this scam Trick :)
-AvDX

Wasn't this scam exposed last week? Therefore, this isn't a new scam. Get off the Tavern, dude.

Well im just Started on Forum... Dont laugh meme:D

What's with the July then?

mokky
10-11-2015, 05:05 AM
I'm amazed how people actually fall for that.

IShutter
10-11-2015, 05:07 AM
Why always new Indonesian Forumers do something wrong on the first time :(

thats rude, im sure i did wrong things when i joined the forums, many other do wrong things, just because hes from indonesia doesnt make him any different from us, so singling out Indonesians is a bit rude i would say. what if he didnt state his location?

FyDX
10-11-2015, 05:07 AM
Yes im make this Forum account on July, But just now im Posting a thread be patient with me please:(

ambiguster
10-11-2015, 05:09 AM
thats rude, im sure i did wrong things when i joined the forums, many other do wrong things, just because hes from indonesia doesnt make him any different from us, so singling out Indonesians is a bit rude i would say. what if he didnt state his location?

Im not being rude, its just a really common(sometimes) thing

.. Theres about 2/8 chances actually..

FyDX
10-11-2015, 05:11 AM
Can you guys tell me whats wrong with my Thread? #NEWBIE

IceKane
10-11-2015, 05:13 AM
Can you guys tell me whats wrong with my Thread? #NEWBIE

For one, you posted this in the wrong subforum. I have no idea which of the Growtopia subforums this one goes though, but it definitely doesn't go here.

Also, this scam was already posted last week. This thread is just unoriginal.

FyDX
10-11-2015, 05:17 AM
I Understand now Thanks for the Information:D