PDA

View Full Version : Please subscribe to my channel, Prolly_GT!

Ivy389
10-11-2015, 08:32 AM
Please subscribe to my channel, Prolly_GT!

Prolly_GT on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKuTckfTbsUQAILjUqs55vA)

Thank you!

Latest video: GrowTopia|The Last Level in GROWJUMP! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jhZlb4zWjA&feature=youtu.be)

Ivy389
10-11-2015, 08:50 AM
Bump. I do hope that someone can introduce me to a better Video Camera than Bandicam.

Ivy389
10-11-2015, 10:21 AM
9 subscribers are so...so...so...

ILimeGreen
10-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Done. 10 subscribers.

Divine+
10-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Congratulations, it only gets better from here.
From my experience, Bandicam's pretty bad. Assuming you got a nice FPS of around 60+ using software like Fraps will do it nicely.
Some tips - I don't exactly want to see/hear your
Slow Typing
Parkour Fails
Game Audio
Fit it with some nice music instead, and x2 or x3 the video speed in uninteresting times.

Ivy389
10-11-2015, 10:25 AM
Done. 10 subscribers.
Thank you thank you.

From my experience, Bandicam's pretty bad. Assuming you got a nice FPS of around 60+ using software like Fraps will do it nicely.
Slow Typing
Parkour Fails
Game Audio
Fit it with some nice music instead, and x2 or x3 the video speed in uninteresting times.
Hmm, I'll try. And thanks.

Festivity
10-11-2015, 10:27 AM
Slow Typing
Parkour Fails
Game Audio

Bandicam isn't bad. It's good, well for me. Just tweak around with the settings and you'll be good :)

Divine+
10-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Your videos show promise.
Based off the few of the videos here are some additional pointers :
In your main video, ignore all other users unless they are supposed to be in the video. I don't really care what others say, because the title says "Last Level of GROWJUMP" and not "U suck noob".
Words like "LOL" (that are consistent in your geiger video as well) aren't needed. Funny captions, however, can be put during editing - it gives the idea that in the game you're talking using the chat feature on the spur on the moment, eg (Okay. This is it...) whereas in the subtitles/captions you give the impression that you're giving explanation. It's kind of hard to describe it, but the point is don't type too irrelevantly in videos.

To reiterate what I said, repetitive parts like dying on the same spot can be cut : sure, you can show about 5 lives' worth of jumping on guytraps, but after that you may want to speed up or even cut the video to the part where you're at the door, being all nervous and all.

Ivy389
10-12-2015, 07:03 AM
Your videos show promise.
Based off the few of the videos here are some additional pointers :
In your main video, ignore all other users unless they are supposed to be in the video. I don't really care what others say, because the title says "Last Level of GROWJUMP" and not "U suck noob".
Words like "LOL" (that are consistent in your geiger video as well) aren't needed. Funny captions, however, can be put during editing - it gives the idea that in the game you're talking using the chat feature on the spur on the moment, eg (Okay. This is it...) whereas in the subtitles/captions you give the impression that you're giving explanation. It's kind of hard to describe it, but the point is don't type too irrelevantly in videos.

To reiterate what I said, repetitive parts like dying on the same spot can be cut : sure, you can show about 5 lives' worth of jumping on guytraps, but after that you may want to speed up or even cut the video to the part where you're at the door, being all nervous and all.

Oooh, thanks.

Ivy389
10-13-2015, 11:05 AM
Bumpity Bump!

Brys
10-13-2015, 11:28 AM
Growtopia videos are honestly the worst thing to watch. I'd rather watch somebody like stampylongnose play minecraft (two of some of the worst things)