PDA

View Full Version : What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

TheDarkWolf
08-13-2013, 06:25 PM
I don't know. Just want to hear some failures.:whistling: Mine would be when I got 89% on a Math Test.

SoccerGirl
08-15-2013, 05:50 PM
WTH? that's hella good...how's that embarassing. Lol for me.. on my 7th birthday a bird pooped on my head.. and my brother took a picture of it :cry:

hexo
08-16-2013, 03:04 AM
i was playing black ops with my friend online and this girl came into the game i thought she was a young little boy but later on in the game i realised that she was a girl

DemonBoii
08-16-2013, 03:06 AM
i was playing black ops with my friend online and this girl came into the game i thought she was a young little boy but later on in the game i realised that she was a girlim never going to forget that moment.... i had a 15 killstreak then u KILLED ME! :3

Ilikecats
08-16-2013, 03:14 AM
I got a 30 on test:cry: but I had a lot of test that day

WHEEEEEEEEEW
08-16-2013, 07:26 AM
Ran into a brick wall. Enough said.

l0l
08-18-2013, 04:37 AM
Ran into a brick wall. Enough said.

I had worse. One time, at a movie theater, after the movie was over, there were crowds of people going out of the building. But there was only 1 door and glass walls. I saw my friend out in the street, so I ran towards him, forgetting that there was only 1 door and thinking Im going to run through another door, I crashed into a GLASS WALL. At the full speed... Lol. Still laughing when I remember that (I was like 6 years old I think)

iNo
08-18-2013, 07:53 PM
I had worse. One time, at a movie theater, after the movie was over, there were crowds of people going out of the building. But there was only 1 door and glass walls. I saw my friend out in the street, so I ran towards him, forgetting that there was only 1 door and thinking Im going to run through another door, I crashed into a GLASS WALL. At the full speed... Lol. Still laughing when I remember that (I was like 6 years old I think)

I went to a bank with my dad and a man just finished clearing the glass next to the door and it was crystal clear and the door was also made out of glass so I ran into it.:sweatdrop:

Jaxx
08-18-2013, 08:07 PM
I don't know. Just want to hear some failures.:whistling: Mine would be when I got 89% on a Math Test.

I stood up and was the only one clapping in Church so it was awkward. And another is my phone dropped in the toilet :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

JesusSheep
08-18-2013, 09:32 PM
Well. In most of my classes at the beginning of school we had some interesting facts about yourself. I wrote I was unusual flexible... Next time ya know I had to do stuff in front of the class which made everyone scream.

(I am a GUY)

Jeremy012
08-18-2013, 11:59 PM
...Ahhh, Back then when i was 9(?) i was a daring person wiling to do (almost) any dare.
Someone dared me "Pull down your pants and then dance" it was so silly... I liked it so i pulled my pants down (I HAVE BOXERS OK?!) went infornt of the class then danced like crazy... There were girls so... PRETTY embarassing.

But it was funny

optimuswhat
08-19-2013, 03:39 AM
Be really bad at math. I am incompatible with math questions. My brain explodes and I become brainless if I get a math question that is so complex that I become brainless brainless brainless...
Oh, sorry. I just saw 828xyebejjsn282828+jdjdjdj898=ssnsjsjshsjsjsjsnshs ja0

That is literally how I see advanced math. Bunch of weird stuff. It's like it was invented by Aliens.

iCat
08-19-2013, 03:44 AM
I went on a walk with a friend then my cat followed me and she was standing up to a really big dog hissing at him and stuff ^.- embarrassing a sweet kitty like her would be so bad!

Neonscraft
08-19-2013, 01:11 PM

I'm somehow similar. 3 weeks ago, I was walking in a hallway at school. I saw my crush at the window and said hi while I was still walking. I bumped into my classmate and I knew she saw what happened. I feel like I'm desperate :(

darkhawk
08-19-2013, 02:26 PM
Ah there's many but I'll tell you guys 1 of them. It all happened when I had to use the bathroom, I sat on the toilet the realized there was no toilet paper. Since everyone was asleep I didn't want to wake them up and call for toilet paper. So I went running around the house looking for toilet paper. When I finally found it and I was about to turn around to get to my room my dad opened the door because he heard running around the house, I stared at him and he stared at me back then he just closed the door to his room and went back to sleep and this was me >>:sweatdrop:

NinjaPRO
08-19-2013, 03:51 PM
I had a 29 kill streak in Black Ops 2, almost a Nuke, and then I killed myself with a Hunter Killer Drone. #toughtimes

~NinjaPRO

Boomer
08-19-2013, 09:09 PM
Be really bad at math. I am incompatible with math questions. My brain explodes and I become brainless if I get a math question that is so complex that I become brainless brainless brainless...
Oh, sorry. I just saw 828xyebejjsn282828+jdjdjdj898=ssnsjsjshsjsjsjsnshs ja0

That is literally how I see advanced math. Bunch of weird stuff. It's like it was invented by Aliens.

To answer that problem, you need to do the quadric equation and then multiply that by Pi. Then divide by 3. Your answer: 3x10^1000000000000000000. LOL.

Once when I was about 5 I ran into a screen at my grandparents lol.

Jack Bowe
08-19-2013, 09:14 PM
I had a 29 kill streak in Black Ops 2, almost a Nuke, and then I killed myself with a Hunter Killer Drone. #toughtimes

~NinjaPRO

#ICanRelate. No MOAB. Sucks.

~Jack Bowe:wave:

Boomer
08-19-2013, 09:41 PM
Ah there's many but I'll tell you guys 1 of them. It all happened when I had to use the bathroom, I sat on the toilet the realized there was no toilet paper. Since everyone was asleep I didn't want to wake them up and call for toilet paper. So I went running around the house looking for toilet paper. When I finally found it and I was about to turn around to get to my room my dad opened the door because he heard running around the house, I stared at him and he stared at me back then he just closed the door to his room and went back to sleep and this was me >>:sweatdrop:

I can just see it now: you looking at your dad; your dad looking at you, and then: *insert cricket chirp here.*

Then your dad: O_o...
LOL

JakeHCorwell
08-19-2013, 09:57 PM
I pooped my pants in front of the whole school while I was in Second Grade.

~JHC :hat:

TheDarkWolf
08-19-2013, 10:23 PM
FYI, 89 on a math test could get a knife stabbed in my heart(I'm serious). Before I got home I tweaked it so it looked like 99 though... hopefully my parents aren't a big fan of the Growtopia Forums ...:whistling:

P.S. If you are, parents, I'm lying.

MrExecution
08-20-2013, 04:58 AM
I got drunk on a cruise

optimuswhat
08-20-2013, 05:18 AM
Go inside the girls bathroom. I have no idea why I agreed to do that.

Valentine
08-20-2013, 01:47 PM
I was really tired on a school day. It was Monday and the day after I went to a party. Like always, I run into the bathroom to make sure my hair is okay. Well, I was to tired I accidentally walked into the boys' restroom instead of the girls'. I don't want to explain the rest....... :sweatdrop::nope::panic:

~Valentine <3

Flame_Rex
08-20-2013, 03:40 PM
:poop: my pants like a boss. (Not) :whistling:

Angrox
08-20-2013, 04:04 PM
How is this even embarrassing? D: I work hard to get at least 50% on my tests. :D If it tops , i'm proud.:D

LeDevourer#2
08-20-2013, 04:10 PM
Most embarrassing moment? Let's see....1..2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..10. Aha! Here's one seriously embarrassing moment.

When I was 7, I was having a birthday party at our school.It was the time to blow the candle too. I was about to blow it when someone sneezed behind me and pushed my face into the cake.....:poop: But it actually tasted good! Huehuehuehuehuehue :crazy:

l0l
08-21-2013, 04:21 AM
Most embarrassing moment? Let's see....1..2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..10. Aha! Here's one seriously embarrassing moment.

When I was 7, I was having a birthday party at our school.It was the time to blow the candle too. I was about to blow it when someone sneezed behind me and pushed my face into the cake.....:poop: But it actually tasted good! Huehuehuehuehuehue :crazy:

Happened to me the same. My friend was sitting right next to me and when I was blowing candles he pushed me into cake :D

TheDarkWolf
08-21-2013, 11:34 PM
How is this even embarrassing? D: I work hard to get at least 50% on my tests. :D If it tops , i'm proud.:D

Everyone was all like, "OMG, REALLY?!" "WTH ARIANA GOT 89 ON A TEST COME LOOOOOOOKKKK!!!!!!". And answering questions IS embarrassing. Because if I'm not being that ignorant person I am the word spreads around faster than the chicken pox.

Giovanni Barcia
08-22-2013, 12:59 AM
When I was 3 I threw up on my self and I slept in my puke and when I was 9 I fell asleep on my state test

Jackk
08-22-2013, 06:41 PM
When I was six I ate a birthday candle. It tasted good.

TheDarkWolf
08-23-2013, 05:45 PM
When I was six I ate a birthday candle. It tasted good.

Do you know which store you bought it from, or which brand?

PewDie
08-24-2013, 03:54 AM
The most EMBARRASING THING EVER...... Hmmmm... GOT ONE. One time in the movie theater, when i was like in 2nd grade, i thought cancer means money since my EVIL cousin said that, and when i was at the food counter where u get ur popcorn and stuff, my dad was about to pay, and i said "DONT WORRY, DADDY, I HAVE CANCER!" And everyone started looking at me and they thought i really did have cancer LOLOLOLOLOLOL. And then my dad told me what was cancer. It was funny but embarrassing LOL