PDA

View Full Version : A Dark Day, eh?

Bruce Wayne
10-11-2015, 04:14 PM
Well, looks like another kind of spark has gone out in the forums. TheKill69 has been banned, and joined the past remnants of these forums. He shall be missed, but to an extent. He has joined people on his very own ignore list. Now, we will all go on with our lives and forget this very moment, and forgive ourselves in this anarchy.

Farewell, TK69. Have fun with life.

(btw I'm renting Fallout 3, I'm on the GNR mission to repair the Washington Monument)

iStolen
10-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Well, looks like another kind of spark has gone out in the forums. TheKill69 has been banned, and joined the past remnants of these forums. He shall be missed, but to an extent. He has joined people on his very own ignore list. Now, we will all go on with our lives and forget this very moment, and forgive ourselves in this anarchy.

Farewell, TK69. Have fun with life.

(btw I'm renting Fallout 3, I'm on the GNR mission to repair the Washington Monument)

On the forums or game?.. By the way, where have you been!? I haven't seen you in like two weeks. Were you....batmanning? :crazy:

Bruce Wayne
10-11-2015, 04:20 PM
On the forums or game?.. By the way, where have you been!? I haven't seen you in like two weeks. Were you....batmanning? :crazy:

On forums, MAYBE game.

(I has invisible mode, forums get boring sometimes. Fallout 3)

Tech
10-13-2015, 11:14 PM
RIP ON PEEZES.

mokky
10-13-2015, 11:15 PM
What about meeeeee.

I got a infraction for a terrible reason.

syrup
10-13-2015, 11:45 PM
he was lame

Rockytop
10-13-2015, 11:47 PM
I'll miss that lie detector.
^^^^^^^^^^

Rockytop
10-13-2015, 11:50 PM
What did he do?

One guy said he posted a thread with swearing (and most likely negativity as always)
and the thread then got deleted ending up with him banned.

Ilikecats
10-13-2015, 11:51 PM
One guy said he posted a thread with swearing (and most likely negativity as always)
and the thread then got deleted ending up with him banned.

O.o i would espect him to say that in games not to mods but other people. but on forms wow

IC Growtopia
10-13-2015, 11:53 PM
O.o i would espect him to say that in games not to mods but other people. but on forms wow

Do I know you?
I think you were in my friends list...

Ilikecats
10-13-2015, 11:56 PM
Do I know you?
I think you were in my friends list...

I probley was XD Im DemonShadow in the game.