08-13-2013, 08:10 PM
For me ear infections I have one right now :/ in both ears

MrExecution
08-13-2013, 09:09 PM
zombie infection...true story

GoonCrafter
08-13-2013, 09:24 PM
For me ear infections I have one right now :/ in both ears

Eh... infection? If this is about the time you were sick or something, i would say a fever i had a long time ago in Elementary School (~103 fever is no joke when you're a little kid, had to go to the hospital :cry: ). Other than that, i haven't gotten sick for the past 10 years (believe it or not, i also haven't gotten the chicken pox either :prophet: )

Ilikecats
08-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Eh... infection? If this is about the time you were sick or something, i would say a fever i had a long time ago in Elementary School (~103 fever is no joke when you're a little kid, had to go to the hospital :cry: ). Other than that, i haven't gotten sick for the past 10 years (believe it or not, i also haven't gotten the chicken pox either :prophet: )

No like my infection when u got to take medasin

annabirdy01
08-13-2013, 09:28 PM
This thread is strange lol.
Once a flying purple hippopotamus bit me and i puked rainbows for about a week, but it wasn't all that bad.

GoonCrafter
08-13-2013, 09:44 PM
No like my infection when u got to take medicine

Eh... I had a throat infection, so i had to take some medicine, yet instead of helping, it gave me a dangerous fever. The medicine smelled like berries, yet it tasted so bad i puked when it made contact with my tongue. (the worst part was the after taste, and to this day i can taste it just by thinking about it)

Boomer
08-14-2013, 01:22 PM

My worst was the flu when I was about 4. 102' fevers I think. And same here, I have never had chicken pox, either!