PDA

View Full Version : What do you dislike from me?

ElectroDream
10-11-2015, 09:53 PM
Going to join in the bandwagon. Everything which is said will be used for the sake of me changing to a better person, unless it's a troll answer. :p

Go ahead, be honest. I mean, I can't stop you.

Simplify_
10-11-2015, 10:03 PM
The fact that you are asking what we dislike from you lol

I was gonna say some rude stuff then I remembered you replied to my thread

ElectroDream
10-11-2015, 10:32 PM
The fact that you are asking what we dislike from you lol

I was gonna say some rude stuff then I remembered you replied to my thread

Mehhh just do it anyway. I've been picked on for a long time to be strong enough.

If you think that would get you an infraction, then I suggest you to PM me.

IC Growtopia
10-11-2015, 10:36 PM
Your old signature was stupid.
The one with the "Don't be afraid to show where you are from one". Try posting what town you live in and showing us your face. That's extremely unsafe. Specially if you live in a small town.

Kieran2820
10-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Dont change who you are just to please everyone else
Be yourself

ElectroDream
10-11-2015, 10:41 PM
Your old signature was stupid.
The one with the "Don't be afraid to show where you are from one". Try posting what town you live in and showing us your face. That's extremely unsafe. Specially if you live in a small town.

My old signature was meant about people hiding their nationality. I do agree that showing what town you're from is unsafe, however in this case I do not care since some forumers and Growtopians know me IRL due to my school. Gossip spreads.

Thanks for the critism, but that quote is gone now. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Be yourself

that is somehow correct, besides changing I'd also want to know what are my cons since most of the people who gave me an opinion sugarcoated them.

OLiVERi
10-11-2015, 10:44 PM
im awesome

and bandwagoner beeeoebeeep

Tre
10-11-2015, 11:56 PM
Just be yourself. You don't need to change.

Simplify_
10-12-2015, 04:49 AM
Just be yourself. You don't need to change.

I agree, don't be making these threads because other people are doing it. Don follow the trends, START THEM!

SuperJ
10-12-2015, 05:00 AM
Nothin guurrrrlll u perf.

BenBarrage
10-12-2015, 08:13 AM
I don't dislike you at all. Also if people dislike you just don't give a pencil, and get on with your life LOL! If you start caring too much if other HUMANS like you or not...LOL then you will spend all your time and energy trying to perfect yourself...for what?! So random people can like you!? LOL Also have you met "haters" they will dislike you no matter what ...and they will come up with tons of reasons why you are terrible! And if someone dislikes me for being like this...well then have fun hating! :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Be yourself

TRUE WISDOM RIGHT HERE! If you change, don't change because some random people don't like it LOL! :cool:

OLiVERi
10-12-2015, 09:47 AM
Anybody with a white background in the avatar which doesn't blend in with the forum theme

But my avatar has a transparent BG because i photoshopped it k

BoredSozes
10-12-2015, 10:38 AM
Going to join in the bandwagon. Everything which is said will be used for the sake of me changing to a better person, unless it's a troll answer. :p

I don't dislike you. You seem like a decent enough person.

OLiVERi
10-12-2015, 10:40 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/22adcea75a5da5eef574cdd85a8f3056.png

1wl for the pic :p

Nonono, it's because u saved it k

Noice try huehueheeheuehuehe

Festivity
10-12-2015, 10:44 AM
Your short-temper. Oh wait I actually have that too :rolleyes:

IceKane
10-12-2015, 11:01 AM

I dunno, your tendency to be affected by the optimism bias?

Areodax
10-12-2015, 11:21 AM
Nothing I see to hate.

Zyfen
10-12-2015, 12:05 PM
You got angry so fast :C
Minecraft.

Megazork
10-12-2015, 01:34 PM
You're cheeky and annoying.

PolarisHD
10-12-2015, 03:59 PM
You're nice. I don't like nice people (on the forum).

Yes. I know that is a messed up logic.

GIGeo
10-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Your pretty good. You are an amazing builder. You have decent to good posts.

You tend to be a bit unfriendly to nonfriends from what ive seen. But that was a long time ago.

ElectroDream
10-12-2015, 09:24 PM
Meh, yeah I do have a short temper, to anyone who stated so. :rolleyes:

Trying to overcome that ^ since it's not easy being like that when you have 3 siblings.

OLiVERi
10-13-2015, 10:47 AM
Meh, yeah I do have a short temper, to anyone who stated so. :rolleyes:

Trying to overcome that ^ since it's not easy being like that when you have 3 siblings.
Wow my classmate just beast moded for a whole hour. He was like "SHUT UP!!!! *profanities*", in our language, the whole. Damn. Time.
I was his seatmate, as he was beast moding, I went to the back of the class. He's the scariest person ever. Ever. Like he's gonna shour at ur ear. Yeah... 'Honor' class :sweatdrop:

ianCSzz
10-13-2015, 11:36 AM
I agree, don't be making these threads because other people are doing it. Don follow the trends, START THEM!
But then if you start the trends, people will follow them which means you are telling people to follow trends... PARADOX!

ElectroDream
10-13-2015, 01:18 PM
Wow my classmate just beast moded for a whole hour. He was like "SHUT UP!!!! *profanities*", in our language, the whole. Damn. Time.
I was his seatmate, as he was beast moding, I went to the back of the class. He's the scariest person ever. Ever. Like he's gonna shour at ur ear. Yeah... 'Honor' class :sweatdrop:

It's not even a big deal here. (I don't really shout at the class unless I'm knocking sense into someone. You know, the easiest way is to do it in an aggressive way.)