PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought: How do Deaf/Blind people dream?

Bejewled
10-11-2015, 10:40 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BudderMeow
10-11-2015, 10:44 PM
I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but this video with the exact same question popped up in my subscription box about 10 minutes ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke5Is2cs4Rc

Ceyx_GrowT
10-11-2015, 10:47 PM
Try to email support@growtopiagame.com for the answer.

No, seriously. I think... they will dream the same likr what the normal people's dream.

Invalid
10-12-2015, 12:30 AM

with their eyes closed

Bruce Wayne
10-12-2015, 12:34 AM

People who are blind do dream. The dreams of people who have been blind from a very early age (called “congenital blindness”) tend to be different from those who are blind now but had sight before. Those who are congenitally blind often have dreams that include more instances of sounds.

*guess

Evortez
10-12-2015, 02:19 AM
People blind or even born blind see in their dreams in the same color and way as a natural human being sees. Science has many reasons, but believe it or not there is definitely reincarnation of every human being. Even the born blind see their last life. This is very true.

www.AFB.org

Bejewled
10-12-2015, 02:23 AM
People blind or even born blind see in their dreams in the same color and way as a natural human being sees. Science has many reasons, but believe it or not there is definitely reincarnation of every human being. Even the born blind see their last life. This is very true.

www.AFB.org

How can a person imagine something that they have never seen or heard?
And everything you read isnt true you know.

|ThyLuigi|
10-12-2015, 02:44 AM
They dream of sounds, tastes, and whatever senses they actually do have.

Evortez
10-12-2015, 08:54 AM
How can a person imagine something that they have never seen or heard?
And everything you read isnt true you know.

No, I only copy it from a website.
I didn't read it as a whole.