PDA

View Full Version : Did you know that Dink can walk on water?

Random Terrain
04-26-2003, 08:15 PM
You may already know about this, but I just discovered it today while playing:

In Windemere, starting on the screen where you save your place, walk to the screen on the right, then go down a screen and you should see a pond and more of the river. Walk on the right side of the pond and go down to the next screen. You should now only see your feet instead of your whole body. Walk as far as you can to the right and then walk up to the screen above. You should now be able to walk on water and parts of the land and some trees where you couldn't before.

You get back to normal by reversing the process (or just restart from a saved game). I walked all over the place and once I walked so far that I found myself inside of the walls of that place underground (where you had to get that guy out of prison).

It was fun playing Jesus for a while, but it gets old really fast and you just want to go back to playing the game normally. I was happy when I grabbed some bonus items that you normally can't get to (until you're further in the game).

07-01-2003, 05:27 AM
i realized this too. After i beat the game i was looking for something to do so i checked my map. there was about 3 islands between windmere and the eastern side of the secret duck island. i spent about 2 hours lokking for a way to get there, and i finally find the one spot where you can get onto the water.

i think it was a glitch because th only thing u can do once you're on the water is walk around, you can't even get onto one of those islands,

madgamer
08-13-2004, 01:33 AM
cool http://www.rtsoft.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif