PDA

View Full Version : Judge Me (You Know The Routine)

IceKane
10-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Just go with the flow, guys.

PolarisHD
10-12-2015, 03:40 PM
You're okay in my book, I think of you as a "Mini-Hans".

Hans
10-12-2015, 03:52 PM
You're okay in my book, I think of you as a "Mini-Hans".

thats just r00d

since when did i get a mini version of myself

he doesnt like lolis

not approved

thegamer381
10-12-2015, 03:54 PM
thats just r00d

he doesnt like lolis

not approved

Lol ikr :rolleyes:

PolarisHD
10-12-2015, 03:56 PM
thats just r00d

Lol. I thought of him as "Mini-Hans" in terms of being philosophical and stuff like that.

he doesnt like lolis

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/839/f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg

GIGeo
10-12-2015, 04:32 PM
Lol. I thought of him as "Mini-Hans" in terms of being philosophical and stuff like that.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/839/f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg

No. Hans is just annoying. But IceKane is actually helpful, nice and willing to be kind to anyone. But he isnt a pushover. This is what i have seen. And I would vote him in as mod. I dont know his past but hes good from what i see.

Hans
10-12-2015, 04:40 PM
No. Hans is just annoying. But IceKane is actually helpful, nice and willing to be kind to anyone. But he isnt a pushover. This is what i have seen. And I would vote him in as mod. I dont know his past but hes good from what i see.

It's great that we actually feel the same for each other.

GIGeo
10-12-2015, 04:45 PM
It's great that we actually feel the same for each other.

I agree. Mutual relationships are great.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
10-12-2015, 04:51 PM

It's funny you say that. Because both are helpful and kind. Hans is a great forumer, but if you push his buttons he'll snap. For example you saying trash about him probably isn't making him like you either.

AAs for IceKane, your a good guy from what I have seen. You did overly post early on, or atleast in my opinion. But your posts are helpful and nice.

Hans
10-12-2015, 04:58 PM
It's funny you say that. Because both are helpful and kind. Hans is a great forumer, but if you push his buttons he'll snap. For example you saying trash about him probably isn't making him like you either.

AAs for IceKane, your a good guy from what I have seen. You did overly post early on, or atleast in my opinion. But your posts are helpful and nice.

I do not like narrow-minded people REGARDLESS of what they say, and from my point of view, he is narrow-minded. I am entitled to hate anyone I'd decide to hate, but that does not mean I would not ever consider them as people or part of my life. They have all the credits of care from me if they'd ever ask.

Nobody will ever understand how this mind works unless they truly get to know me through understanding. All they can do for now is discriminate me.

GIGeo
10-12-2015, 05:02 PM
I do not like narrow-minded people REGARDLESS of what they say, and from my opinion, he is narrow-minded. I am entitled to hate anyone I'd decide to hate, but that does not mean I would not ever consider them as people or part of my life. They have all the credits of care from me if they ever ask.

Nobody will ever understand how this mind works unless they truly get to know me through understanding. All they can do for now is discriminate me.

I do not hate you because i feel that you are actually a decent person. You have a massive understanding of the english language as well as great grammar. You are just annoying because most of your posts are extremely long and tend to be boring to most people. I can understand what your saying but i feel most forumers cannot. This, being the reason i find your posts annoying.

Hans
10-12-2015, 05:10 PM
I do not hate you because i feel that you are actually a decent person. You have a massive understanding of the english language as well as great grammar. You are just annoying because most of your posts are extremely long and tend to be boring to most people. I can understand what your saying but i feel most forumers cannot. This, being the reason i find your posts annoying.

I have proved my point that you are narrow-minded.

Anyway, my English or grammar is not part of this. It has absolutely nothing to do with logic or anything.

Before this escalates to something ugly, I'd stop now. Considering too that I need to go right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, my English or grammar is not part of this. It has absolutely nothing to do with logic or anything.

Before this escalates to something ugly, I'd stop now. Considering too that I need to go right now.

If you're gonna ask, I wasn't trying to offend you in anyway.

GIGeo
10-12-2015, 05:10 PM

Points have been proven but from what i have seen you have proved nothing. I really do like you. Your posts are just annoying sometimes. So please let us not bicker and longer. Now you must leave and i as well i will bid you farewell.

MyLegGuy
10-12-2015, 05:42 PM
You're okay with me. You don't post pointless replies, and your signature isn't super long.

GT_PIJUS
10-12-2015, 05:43 PM
You're a fine forumer.
You're on the "Better than fine" list

List:
IceKane
(See 500+ others!)

BoredSozes
10-12-2015, 11:37 PM
I like your signature by dumbolddoor. Sums up real nicely.

I dont really have an impression of your personality, dont believe i've ever really talked to you/seen your threads.