PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the drama?

CoryT
10-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Ive been absent for a long time... but how come the forum is filled with "Hate me" threads

Its kinda depressing...

SCOOBYDOOFAN
10-12-2015, 04:44 PM
Yea I have been seeing the same thing. Why would anyone want people to hate them?

TheWizard
10-12-2015, 04:46 PM
Nononononononononono

GIGeo
10-12-2015, 04:47 PM
Its just a way to know people better. As long as nobody is actually taking it to seriously its just good to know what people think.

Goldie
10-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Ive been absent for a long time... but how come the forum is filled with "Hate me" threads

Its kinda depressing...

Where's your signature gif? OMG DRAMA

CoryT
10-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Where's your signature gif? OMG DRAMA

Huh? Lol what gif?

Hans
10-12-2015, 07:23 PM
I honestly see nothing wrong with it. I do not understand, nor agree with your statement. Are we not entitled to 'like' or 'hate' someone for their actions? What is so 'depressing' with opinions? We cannot act forever that everybody likes us and everything is all fine, that is plain hypocrisy. An unorthodox. Hate is not for humans, but rather for their pre-thought actions. It is nothing more than a process to dislike upon what you see as unfit. You can never prohibit what they are doing.

So I am going through this again — what is so surprising and depressing?

PolarisHD
10-12-2015, 07:24 PM
Dislike ≠ Hate

Rockytop
10-12-2015, 07:26 PM

Its kinda depressing...
I think the forums have been a mess since the update.

BTW, where have you been?

Areodax
10-13-2015, 08:58 AM
What drama?

(Implying that the drama forums is gone and there is no more "drama")

IShutter
10-13-2015, 10:27 AM
this happened a while ago to, its just history repeating itself cause not enough drama was created.. well except for that one guy...man everyone got in on him and things get messy when freesamples gets in on things

CoryT
10-13-2015, 02:49 PM
People see someone doing something and join the bandwagon Nah, I hate joining stuff I know nothing about

I honestly see nothing wrong with it. I do not understand, nor agree with your statement. Are we not entitled to 'like' or 'hate' someone for their actions? What is so 'depressing' with opinions? We cannot act forever that everybody likes us and everything is all fine, that is plain hypocrisy. An unorthodox. Hate is not for humans, but rather for their pre-thought actions. It is nothing more than a process to dislike upon what you see as unfit. You can never prohibit what they are doing.

So I am going through this again — what is so surprising and depressing?
The amount of big words you used are unethical... we don't need another Megazork

and I mean its surprising/ depressing because I saw the happy/cheery people I once knew (On the forums) turn into depressed mean people

But i see alot of threads with rants about themselves

Dislike ≠ Hate
I failed that mathclass... stupid inequalities..

I think the forums have been a mess since the update.

BTW, where have you been?
I have been doing work, and schoolwork

What drama?

I see what you did there

They want to be hated. :crazy:
I guess:rolleyes:

this happened a while ago to, its just history repeating itself cause not enough drama was created.. well except for that one guy...man everyone got in on him and things get messy when freesamples gets in on things

*doesn't have an Idea of what happened in that situation*

SilentDogs
10-13-2015, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I've also been seeing that. I honestly think this is just a way for us to get to know each other. However, I don't get why we have to hate them..

Hans
10-13-2015, 03:28 PM
Nah, I hate joining stuff I know nothing about

The amount of big words you used are unethical... we don't need another Megazork

and I mean its surprising/ depressing because I saw the happy/cheery people I once knew (On the forums) turn into depressed mean people

But i see alot of threads with rants about themselves

I failed that mathclass... stupid inequalities..

I have been doing work, and schoolwork

I see what you did there

I guess:rolleyes:

*doesn't have an Idea of what happened in that situation*

The only "big word" I see there is 'unorthodox' which is pretty low-tier and overused at certain novels. So all you people can do when I say something is discriminate the fact that I use sophisticated words? You people are worse than these so-called "dramas", it is not surprising that your conditioned reactions would be like this, goody two-shoes wannabe.

Heck, I don't even understand why people are surprised when dislikes are encountered in any context. If you feel we have no rights for entitlement, then you were living in the wrong world to begin with. It's already the impression that stick and no matter how many :poop: you try to get in to it - complain, rant, whine or anything - no heck would happen.

Yes, you don't need another 'Megazork' in which you think words are unethical because it's our hobby to read the dictionary. Oh, of course. We have no rights to apply what we learn because everyone has to be in the same tier because they're too sane to actually get up and do what they want. Disgusting.

CoryT
10-14-2015, 05:33 PM
The only "big word" I see there is 'unorthodox' which is pretty low-tier and overused at certain novels. So all you people can do when I say something is discriminate the fact that I use sophisticated words? You people are worse than these so-called "dramas", it is not surprising that your conditioned reactions would be like this, goody two-shoes wannabe.

Heck, I don't even understand why people are surprised when dislikes are encountered in any context. If you feel we have no rights for entitlement, then you were living in the wrong world to begin with. It's already the impression that stick and no matter how many :poop: you try to get in to it - complain, rant, whine or anything - no heck would happen.

Yes, you don't need another 'Megazork' in which you think words are unethical because it's our hobby to read the dictionary. Oh, of course. We have no rights to apply what we learn because everyone has to be in the same tier because they're too sane to actually get up and do what they want. Disgusting.

Okay... soooooo?
:confused: *shrug shoulders*

Hans
10-14-2015, 05:55 PM
Okay... soooooo?
:confused: *shrug shoulders*

Meaning to say that your ideal and so-called depression is just another "feeling" in which you think others have no entitlement in.

In other words, it's just your opinion. It's like saying "Why do guys do Fetty Wap???", or "Why do we die?", it's just asking an obvious question trying to avoid the truth that has always been there to begin with.

In other words, your feeling for this kind of context will be useless, rather I should say "is useless".

CoryT
10-17-2015, 08:30 PM
Meaning to say that your ideal and so-called depression is just another "feeling" in which you think others have no entitlement in.

In other words, it's just your opinion. It's like saying "Why do guys do Fetty Wap???", or "Why do we die?", it's just asking an obvious question trying to avoid the truth that has always been there to begin with.

In other words, your feeling for this kind of context will be useless, rather I should say "is useless".

http://i.imgur.com/UFpSMdy.gif

Linkoftime
10-17-2015, 08:49 PM
I come in peaces

CoryT
10-21-2015, 06:42 PM
I come in peaces

why not peaches

inkorrect
10-21-2015, 10:00 PM
What drama?

wait... you play cocomonkey?