PDA

View Full Version : Glasses Questions

Tempting
10-12-2015, 07:29 PM
I'm farsighted, and getting glasses in around a week. I have a question or 2.

1. Is the sun evil when wearing glasses.
2. Does wearing shades over glasses to solve problem 1 make your vision blurry.

Magicalfishy
10-12-2015, 07:37 PM

I have anti-glare glasses, so I have never had a single problem with the sun. :sweatdrop:

JOSHIE63
10-12-2015, 07:42 PM
The sun is not horrific; if one would feel they need protection from the sun, there are transition lenses that change darker in the sun like automatic sunglasses. Transitions are covered under some insurances, however, I personally dislike them. A lot of people have them though.

Tempting
10-12-2015, 08:04 PM
The sun is not horrific; if one would feel they need protection from the sun, there are transition lenses that change darker in the sun like automatic sunglasses. Transitions are covered under some insurances, however, I personally dislike them. A lot of people have them though.

I was offered this, but I turned it down.

HerobrineFan
10-12-2015, 08:05 PM

1. No
2. Who does that?

BaconHero
10-12-2015, 08:07 PM

I didn't like em either but It could've been another advantage for you

Legomaster
10-12-2015, 08:12 PM
I was offered this, but I turned it down.

I don't have anti-glare or any other type of specific glass. Just normal glasses, I just look at books, or a screen for most of the day so..:rolleyes:

I don't experience any problem with the sun, and mines doesn't turn into shades in the sun like the cool kids' (lol jk)

You shouldn't have any problems :rolleyes:

|ThyLuigi|
10-16-2015, 02:45 AM
1. Same as without.
2. You can get transition lenses or some clip-ons if it is bad, bit it doesn't make it blurry if they're clean.

Paintlesss
10-16-2015, 02:54 AM
1 the sun won't kill you it's just as bad as you stare at it with no glasses
2youre glasses could turn to shades in the sun if you want it that much but where sun glasses or glasses doesn't make anything blurry for me #TeamGlassesFourEyes