PDA

View Full Version : Do you agree?

Aunos
10-13-2015, 11:14 AM
There has been a saying that the best person that can describe you is yourself.

Do you agree or disagree?

I disagree, because there is so much things that we keep to ourselves that no one knows. You may be very expressive but you can't express everything. Me myself, I can't even describe myself. People say that I an active, funny,cheerful, weird, artist. Sometimes I think it's true, sometimes I deny it.

It's easier for people to describe you because they only have access to limited info about you. Compared to years of knowing yourself.

I'll stop here cause it's getting abit deep, sorry :sweatdrop:

Aunos
10-13-2015, 12:00 PM
I'm really surprised no one replied xD

WAQKY
10-13-2015, 12:28 PM
I'd say yes, only because 99% of the other students including girls do not have the same interests as me.

I once asked a girl classmate in my school VVV

"No, I don't like you please go away."

I cri :cry:

Punch
10-13-2015, 02:28 PM
The boys: Clash of Clans and Brave Frontier addicts without a life
The girls: Always planning projects, decorating the class, checking their Instagram and spamming the whatsapp group

But I spam the whatsapp group, IM NOT GAY or A GURL :cry:

AntoDecay
10-13-2015, 09:25 PM
I definitely agree. We, as humans, are changing every second if this is true, we are the only on who know how to describe our self that given moment. People can describe us, but are they doing it accurately?

~and don't apologize for starting a deep subject. Those are the ones I like to reply to.

Magicalfishy
10-13-2015, 09:44 PM
A created being cannot define itself. The heart is wicked and evil at root and we cannot control it's ever-changing effect. By human standards we can be best defined by our actions, behavior, and personality. But since we are ever-changing, who are we to define ourselves?