PDA

View Full Version : We forumers are all sheep

Obliderate
10-13-2015, 09:14 PM
Yep. Its true.
Heres some proof.
For Example:

Hey, if you guys can donate some wls so I can invest in [insert item here] I will give you [insert % here] wls back!

So you expect us to give you money? No.

Lol barely any posts and asking for donates...
But, when JakeShore did it there were tons of pages of "memememe"
Another Example!

Guys if you see a dropgame, remember msg a mod!

Lol we already know this

Stop trying to be a mod, *cough*minimod*cough*
BUT!!! When THIS happens:

Remember guys, if you see a dropgame, message a mod!

Nice! Great job on helping new players!

Thanks for reminding us! +1!

You see? We are all complaining about people worshiping mods and famous people, yet we are doing it ourselves!

raqk
10-13-2015, 09:18 PM
Lol we already know this

Tech
10-13-2015, 09:29 PM
Lol we already know this

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Burger117
10-13-2015, 09:30 PM
I agree, but this happens EVERYWHERE, not just on the forums.

Magicalfishy
10-13-2015, 09:33 PM
There is a difference between a generic player and a player who has a strong reputation. I completely trust JakeShore, and that is why I became a shareholder in his buisness. You cannot make a comparison between a player with little to no reputation, a recent join date, and less than 500 posts to a player with a very high reputation, a much older join date, and plenty of posts to go around. It's just not right. Also, JakeShore has done this before and it is definitely not the first time people have been asking for shareholders.

Secondly, you cannot group all the forumers as one. There are many different variants of forumers these days, and not all of them are the smart/educated kind. If a moderator posts a reply telling players not to play dropgames you will most definitely not see old players with high reputation fan-girling and high-fiving their post. The older players are smarter because they have been here longer and have more wisdom because they have been here so much longer thus proving that they already know that they need to avoid drop games and don't have to bother replying to the moderator's post saying "YAY AWESOME JOB YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT MODERATOR FOR WARNING US!!!!"

Now I'm not saying this just because I am an older player, but because it is extremely obvious if you look around.

TL : DR

Laaaaazy.

Not all forumers are sheep and I just proved it.

SnowyFox1000
10-13-2015, 09:38 PM
Breh, this is so true..I feel you.

Megazork
10-14-2015, 03:20 AM
Even if a mod posted this thread, we wouldn't care because it's rehashed n' redundant. Also, don't lump the chill people with the brown nosers, aight?

Bruce Wayne
10-14-2015, 03:20 AM
#STOPDROPLEAVE!

#dropdontstop

|ThyLuigi|
10-14-2015, 05:43 AM
There is a difference between a generic player and a player who has a strong reputation. I completely trust JakeShore, and that is why I became a shareholder in his buisness. You cannot make a comparison between a player with little to no reputation, a recent join date, and less than 500 posts to a player with a very high reputation, a much older join date, and plenty of posts to go around. It's just not right. Also, JakeShore has done this before and it is definitely not the first time people have been asking for shareholders.

Secondly, you cannot group all the forumers as one. There are many different variants of forumers these days, and not all of them are the smart/educated kind. If a moderator posts a reply telling players not to play dropgames you will most definitely not see old players with high reputation fan-girling and high-fiving their post. The older players are smarter because they have been here longer and have more wisdom because they have been here so much longer thus proving that they already know that they need to avoid drop games and don't have to bother replying to the moderator's post saying "YAY AWESOME JOB YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT MODERATOR FOR WARNING US!!!!"

Now I'm not saying this just because I am an older player, but because it is extremely obvious if you look around.

TL : DR

Laaaaazy.

Not all forumers are sheep and I just proved it.
I came into the forums with -20% of the nubness.

- - - Updated - - -

#dropdontstop

#DontStopDrop
Lol

Updated
10-14-2015, 11:59 AM
#DROPTHENLEAVE!

Ben: Don't drop and leave!

GrateNPowder
10-14-2015, 12:04 PM
*BAA!* (10 chars)

Boomer
10-14-2015, 01:13 PM
I hate when mods go "now remember, don't drop okay? :)"

I mean, most of us here are have known this for eons.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-14-2015, 01:19 PM
I hate when mods go "now remember, don't drop okay? :)"

I mean, most of us here are have known this for eons.

Maybe it's a protocol for the other arrogant bastards out there?

Boomer
10-14-2015, 03:22 PM
Maybe it's a protocol for the other arrogant bastards out there?

Arrogant bastards know all (or think they do). Therefore, they won't be looking on the forums, since most of what we do here is talk about nonsense and how to improve gameplay. They'd all be in game trying to make themselves look special since they know everything, right?

Hans
10-14-2015, 06:01 PM
Yep. Its true.
Heres some proof.
For Example:

But, when JakeShore did it there were tons of pages of "memememe"
Another Example!

BUT!!! When THIS happens:

You see? We are all complaining about people worshiping mods and famous people, yet we are doing it ourselves!

That's only your opinion, but sure.

Kranken
10-14-2015, 06:38 PM
I don't count myself as a sheep.

yup, just checked the mirror, nothing sheepy about me.

Bruce Wayne
10-14-2015, 08:35 PM
#DROPTHENLEAVE!

#dropthenstay

inkorrect
10-14-2015, 10:31 PM
Yep. Its true.

so true, we are absolute idiots.