PDA

View Full Version : First Post

DumbGenius
10-14-2015, 01:28 AM
Hello! I'm dumbgenius! Nice to meet you growtopia!;) My old account was zogie but sadly I forgot my password! ;( I created my old account almost 2 years ago so I've been playing growtopia for almost two years. Need any help? That's why I'm here! Feeling down? Msg me!
From, Dumbgenius

GIGeo
10-14-2015, 01:30 AM
Welcome to the forums. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions:)

MyLegGuy
10-14-2015, 01:31 AM
Wow, you just made a horrible impression.

You started off by saying "Nice to meet you growtopia!" even though this isn't the Growtopia sub forum. Then you said you're here to help. People are going to call you a minimod.

Just some friendly advice.

GIGeo
10-14-2015, 01:33 AM
Hello! I'm dumbgenius! Nice to meet you growtopia!;) My old account was zogie but sadly I forgot my password! ;( I created my old account almost 2 years ago so I've been playing growtopia for almost two years. Need any help? That's why I'm here! Feeling down? Msg me!
From, Dumbgenius

I was going to hope forumers would be nice but unfortunatley quite a few tend to be rude sometimes.

So In this forum we have multiple sub forums. These all have different purposes. This post should have been in the meet and greet growtopia subforum but since its your first post its ok:) I encourage you to look around the forums, get used to the layout and enjoy:)

Bejewled
10-14-2015, 01:35 AM
From, Dumbgenius

Who wants help from the guy who needs help himself?

HerobrineFan
10-14-2015, 01:47 AM
how can you be a dumb genius

you are dumb

but your a genius too?

:o