PDA

View Full Version : Do you have school?

Defuse
10-14-2015, 04:07 AM
I dont have school :p i have 1 year left of Computer science in college, so happy to be almost done.
Realizing this game makes me more immature is a bad sign lol. Anyways do you have school? If so what grade?

Megazork
10-14-2015, 04:21 AM
Sophomore in highschool.

ElectroDream
10-14-2015, 04:33 AM
I'm a 9th grader in Junior high school.

michaelhans10
10-14-2015, 04:45 AM
I'm 11 grader and I'm at senior high school, almost college!

Indicative
10-14-2015, 04:55 AM
I'm a 9th grader in Junior high school.

Same here. :rolleyes:

|ThyLuigi|
10-14-2015, 05:09 AM
Seventh grade, school ending in about 7 days, then I will be in 8th grade. ;)

For some reason, I would've thought you'd be older.
Anyways, I'm in 8th grade. It it so damn boring.

Joshcat
10-14-2015, 05:14 AM
For some reason, I would've thought you'd be older.
Anyways, I'm in 8th grade. It it so damn boring.

Wait didn't you say you were 12 or something?

|ThyLuigi|
10-14-2015, 05:16 AM
Wait didn't you say you were 12 or something?

I'm 13 now. So much older. So much more mature. :rolleyes:

Porky Minch
10-14-2015, 05:19 AM
16 Years old, 11'th grade.

Pyroworld
10-14-2015, 05:24 AM
The class of 2k16

Sk8ter
10-14-2015, 07:17 PM
I'm a freshman. Today we took the PSAT (pre exam) and I'm ready to quit high school :cry:

Mr T.
10-14-2015, 07:24 PM
9th grader.

Last year of official school here in my country.
We don't have college here.

We have apprenticeships.

26FtW26
10-14-2015, 07:26 PM
I really do not understand the American schools system. ;-; confusing as hell (senior/junior high school etc)
whenever I tell someone I am a sixth-grader they're like "daf0q m8 I thought you were 12" im like "pls spare me".

Hypnoid
10-14-2015, 07:26 PM
8th grade...(sigh)

Hans
10-14-2015, 07:39 PM
Freshmen, 13 years old, totally horny, eccentric in the inside and out, very awkward to be with, never listens to teacher, never does homework, sucks at arts and stuff, does a lot more crap in school, never brings books to school, lack participation, the ideal irony of all human kind.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont have school :p i have 1 year left of Computer science in college, so happy to be almost done.
Realizing this game makes me more immature is a bad sign lol. Anyways do you have school? If so what grade?

Btw, I also expected you to be younger than that.

ParkourDevil
10-14-2015, 08:45 PM
This is my last year in my school :(

syrup
10-14-2015, 09:51 PM
le soapmore

i swear freshmen keep getting smaller every year

so smol

Rockytop
10-14-2015, 10:25 PM
I'm a freshman.

craft3d
10-14-2015, 11:04 PM
Yep, and I'm in the 8th grade, and it seems like a big repeat of the 7th grade, to be honest.

SpeedFreakz
10-14-2015, 11:15 PM
Grade 10 junior high and taking computer science next year.

SilentDogs
10-14-2015, 11:42 PM
I'm in 9th grade at a junior high school

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, I though you were younger than that. What a funny coincidence! :p

Megazork
10-15-2015, 01:08 AM
le soapmore

i swear freshmen keep getting smaller every year

so smol

But I lik'm bite sized

SCOOBYDOOFAN
10-15-2015, 01:11 AM
Sophomore in highschool.

Megazork I honestly did not think you were a sophomore, your grammar and language is much higher then most of your age group uses. Even last year when you were a freshman your language was complex and well written.

I am currently a freshman (grade 9). As you can see my grammar and language are obviously lower then what Megazork was at my age.

Megazork
10-15-2015, 01:17 AM
Megazork I honestly did not think you were a sophomore, your grammar and language is much higher then most of your age group uses. Even last year when you were a freshman your language was complex and well written.

I am currently a freshman (grade 9). As you can see my grammar and language are obviously lower then what Megazork was at my age.

Having a huge platter o' words isn't always advantageous if an individual doesn't know what context or appropriate situation to use it in. Often times, those forum pseudo-intellects abuse synonyms like hell to the point where you can really see how forced the writing is. It's not imperative to add in some fancy vocabs in da English, but when you do, try to blend. Succinct, concise writing is less of an eyesore than a barfed on thesaurus. Just my own tips on stylish writing.

JOSHIE63
10-15-2015, 02:06 AM
I am a freshman in high school. I got made fun of by a nerd…that is just sad…

It will be so much more fun being a sophomore, where I do not have to carry all the soccer team's equipment. It is a true inconvenience.

Having a huge platter o' words isn't always advantageous if an individual doesn't know what context or appropriate situation to use it in. Often times, those forum pseudo-intellects abuse synonyms like hell to the point where you can really see how forced the writing is. It's not imperative to add in some fancy vocabs in da English, but when you do, try to blend. Succinct, concise writing is less of an eyesore than a barfed on thesaurus. Just my own tips on stylish writing.

My signature basically screws with everything this just said. I cannot divulge how many solemnly hateful messages I get for selective words choices. This is about spot on though — verbose writing is only for show. Of course, vapid words make one sound stupid, but terse, focused writing can sometimes be the way to go. It depends on the audience.

KKcupcake
10-15-2015, 02:30 AM
today?
no bc i just threw up and i have a high fever and i'm tired af rip me
but i still have school bc i'm p6, or like 6th grade.

iEmeraldBoy
10-15-2015, 02:38 AM
I had a half day today, no school Thursday or Friday or Monday so yay. But I might have some hw, I'm in pre algebra in 6th grade :hat:

Megazork
10-15-2015, 02:50 AM

It will be so much more fun being a sophomore, where I do not have to carry all the soccer team's equipment. It is a true inconvenience.

My signature basically screws with everything this just said. I cannot divulge how many solemnly hateful messages I get for selective words choices. This is about spot on though — verbose writing is only for show. Of course, vapid words make one sound stupid, but terse, focused writing can sometimes be the way to go. It depends on the audience.

To ameliorate such, just deliver a strong answer to the prompt/topic being addressed. Overloading on vocabulary really only distracts the reader and disrupts the continuity of a written premise. Tersely written premises are always the way to go for people that get straight to the point. Even for an audience with an appetite for refined writing, it probably would still come across as obnoxious to read such.

SageDeoxys
10-15-2015, 02:53 AM
Freshman (9th grade) who likes bantering around school by playing hide and seek during assistance period. Can't get more banterous than that, except for the time a friend brought a legit Unicorn mask to school and used it while we played. Damn, I thought High School would be tough for a freshman.

Hans
10-15-2015, 02:23 PM
I thought "Freshmen" were new highschoolers? (Grade 7), since I am Grade 7 myself and I am called a freshman.

I am discriminated upon by just using even at least 1 word they cannot comprehend, yet they do not want my elaboration of the message. It is the most used come back against me - words I use.

ianCSzz
10-15-2015, 02:47 PM
What's a school? Is it some kind of snack?

IC Growtopia
10-15-2015, 10:11 PM
I hate how you guys look at vocabulary as a sign of intelligence. Soem timez i talk liek dis But you know i am fully capable of Typing with an extraordinary vocabulary if i really wanted to put in the effort.

Why is typing capitalized?:whistling:

Applez
10-15-2015, 10:22 PM
in 6th grade wow

SageDeoxys
10-15-2015, 10:43 PM
I thought "Freshmen" were new highschoolers? (Grade 7), since I am Grade 7 myself and I am called a freshman.

I am discriminated upon by just using even at least 1 word they cannot comprehend, yet they do not want my elaboration of the message. It is the most used come back against me - words I use.

I have no idea where you live, but where I reside, High School starts at grade 9, ends at grade 12 and for me, grades 6-8 are Middle school.

syrup
10-15-2015, 10:45 PM
freshmen are so cute i mean like they just came out of middle school and they are SO SMOOOOOLLL

SageDeoxys
10-15-2015, 10:48 PM
freshmen are so cute i mean like they just came out of middle school and they are SO SMOOOOOLLL

I'm a Freshman, yet I'm 6'2". Then again, I have a friend in my same grade that's 5'3", so I see where you get that from.