PDA

View Full Version : So I have this error in the forums.

ianCSzz
10-15-2015, 02:45 PM
So when I reply to a thread, I accidentally five-starred the thread, and there's this error message :

Warning: Declaration of vB_DataManager_ThreadRate_Multiple::fetch_query() should be compatible with vB_DataManager_Multiple::fetch_query($condition = '', $limit = 0, $offset = 0) in ..../includes/class_dm_threadrate.php on line 307

I know what's wrong, but how do I fix it?

Magee
10-15-2015, 03:05 PM
And you can't fix this, it has to be fixed by vB develpors and in fact, they don't know how to hide their mysql queries

Legomaster
10-15-2015, 03:18 PM
So when I reply to a thread, I accidentally five-starred the thread, and there's this error message :

Warning: Declaration of vB_DataManager_ThreadRate_Multiple::fetch_query() should be compatible with vB_DataManager_Multiple::fetch_query($condition = '', $limit = 0, $offset = 0) in ..../includes/class_dm_threadrate.php on line 307

I know what's wrong, but how do I fix it?

By what it shows in the code, I think there is something to do with your thread rate? , maybe you posted too much threads?, replys?. I'm not 100% sure though.

Magee
10-15-2015, 03:24 PM
By what it shows in the code, I think there is something to do with your thread rate? , maybe you posted too much threads?, replys?. I'm not 100% sure though.

No it's the problem with php developer-defined functions