PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Apocalypse DLC Preview!

NinjaPRO
08-14-2013, 02:35 PM
http://youtu.be/gId6lQsCvYs

I am a huge Call of Duty fan, as you COD fans have probably heard, the new "Apocalypse" 4th and final DLC is coming August 27th 2013 on Xbox 360. (Following PS3 and PC next month). This basic trailer shows the maps being made. The new Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Apocalypse introduces four Multiplayer maps: Pod, Frost, Takeoff, and Dig. As well as the most imaginative Zombies experience. Treyarch which includes a 1000ft mechanical robot making an appearance in a Dieselpunk-themed First World War map. The map name is called 'Orgins'.

The map will cost 1200 microsoft points (or money for PS3 and PC) or can be obtainable with the Season Pass. (That's how I'm getting it.)

Description:

Multiplayer map Pod is set in a failed 1970s utopian community in an abandoned cliff side in Taiwan, while Frost takes place in a snowy European location featuring a frozen canal. Takeoff is a reimagining of original Black Ops map Stadium, while Dig is an adaptation of World at War’s Courtyard. Zombies level Origins sees players taking on the undead and a 1,000-foot robot in a “Dieselpunk-stylised” World War I-era France.

Any thoughts and comments? Post it here.

InYourFACE
08-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Yes I have got a comment!

Why do you sit at home and shoot at (virtual) People? Dude, no offense to you or other CoD Players, but those games are sick minded. Seriously.

NinjaPRO
08-14-2013, 02:57 PM
Yes I have got a comment!

Why do you sit at home and shoot at (virtual) People? Dude, no offense to you or other CoD Players, but those games are sick minded. Seriously.

Same reason why growtopians makes world and trade, because they enjoy it! :)

I see you're a lover, not a killer. That's good. But I don't play those 'multilayer shooting experiences' I play zombies. Zombies, probably best game mode ever! It's like the G-virus in GT. (Well, not really actually.)

I posted this for cod players. So commenting your negativity wasn't necessary. You ever heard of the term - "If you don't have something good to say, don't say it."?

I get it, it is related to war games. Which at the time wasn't fun. But these games are doing no harm. It clearly has a 17+ mature rating. So people like you shouldn't be playing. As it can be offensive.

~NinjaPRO

Boomer
08-15-2013, 12:55 AM
CoD doesn't really interest me, but I love Halo with a passion. Sadly, I don't have an Xbox...:cry:

Jun Yuan
08-15-2013, 05:38 AM
I can't wait to play it its just so awesome!Giant Robots,Can't wait.*Opens XBox360*Oh yeah,time to get back in the game.I'm 12 though btw,but I don't really care that i'm not 17+.:whistling:But still,just can't wait.

NinjaPRO
08-15-2013, 07:00 AM
CoD doesn't really interest me, but I love Halo with a passion. Sadly, I don't have an Xbox...:cry:

Halo: Reach will always be the best halo ever, in my opinion. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait to play it its just so awesome!Giant Robots,Can't wait.*Opens XBox360*Oh yeah,time to get back in the game.I'm 12 though btw,but I don't really care that i'm not 17+.:whistling:But still,just can't wait.

I'm also underage as well, but thats ok. And yes, I also can't wait. I have the season pass so I get it right away. :D

DemonBoii
08-15-2013, 07:03 AM
I Prefer the zombies mode in COD than the actual multiplayer mode i find it more fun and who dosent love shooting zoms in the face xD

WHEEEEEEEEEW
08-15-2013, 07:44 AM
If anything i play more zombies than anything on COD,i havent even used any of the Vengance DLC multiplayer maps yet !! I just love playing zombies and doing Easter eggs.

Rabidpotato
08-15-2013, 08:37 AM
What about the gta multiplayer reveal today?