PDA

View Full Version : MENTAL BREAKDOWN

BioTestificate
10-16-2015, 03:44 AM
I am slowly becoming depressed because it's so lonely here please send help.
[I'm actually not depressed; I do feel very very lonely though, I might go insane...so yeah.]
By help, I mean, whatever you can send me over here.

GrateNPowder
10-16-2015, 03:46 AM
Support my upcoming channel!

|ThyLuigi|
10-16-2015, 03:49 AM
I'm learning Ruby.
Trying to figure out .each...

IShutter
10-16-2015, 02:59 PM

i think you should stop with all the advertising of your channel, we get it..your hyped.
let it grow by itself, that way you'll get more people who like watching your videos than haters

m456
10-16-2015, 03:36 PM
I'm learning Ruby.
Trying to figure out .each...

If you'd like to learn Ruby check out Codecademy (http://codecademy.com/).
They have a course on Ruby.

|ThyLuigi|
10-16-2015, 03:38 PM
If you'd like to learn Ruby check out Codecademy (http://codecademy.com/).
They have a course on Ruby.

That is exactly what I'm doing. 23% done with the course.

Legomaster
10-16-2015, 03:51 PM

I'm done 21% Python :)

Python is actually a very Usefull programming language because Google actually wants more people who know Python (To Employ), and I'm aiming to work there someday :rolleyes:

|ThyLuigi|
10-16-2015, 03:54 PM
I'm done 21% Python :)

Python is actually a very Usefull programming language because Google actually wants more people who know Python (To Employ), and I'm aiming to work there someday :rolleyes:

I've got a friend who knows python, I might learn it someday, but I'm more interested in JavaScript and jQuery. If I had to guess, I'd say python is probably good at pulling up data from a bunch of different sources.

Update: Just realized why I was failing hard at .each, I was doing * when I should've been doing *=

m456
10-16-2015, 04:30 PM

Nice. I have 22%. Heh, heh

- - - Updated - - -

I've got a friend who knows python, I might learn it someday, but I'm more interested in JavaScript and jQuery. If I had to guess, I'd say python is probably good at pulling up data from a bunch of different sources.

Update: Just realized why I was failing hard at .each, I was doing * when I should've been doing *=

JavaScript? It's easier to learn CoffeeScript and then JavaScript. I've gotta say JavaScript's syntax is a bit strange. CoffeeScript's is a bit more readable.

thegamer381
10-16-2015, 07:24 PM
What happened to this thread? It went from depression, to advertising to coding school. Cmon guys, dont be like this.

Sk8ter
10-17-2015, 12:23 AM
I am slowly becoming depressed because it's so lonely here please send help.
[I'm actually not depressed; I do feel very very lonely though, I might go insane...so yeah.]
By help, I mean, whatever you can send me over here.
Same. My parents divorced a few months ago. I go back and forth all the time (along with 3 younger siblings.) I'm going to a new high school and am taking an AP class, as a freshman, so I'm constantly studying. I don't know anyone there so I'm viewed as a "new kid" since I'm the only transfer from my middle school.
There's a variety of reasons for me to be depressed, but i'm not! I recently started skating (thus came the name Sk8ter.) This helps me deal with stress and relieve anxiety. I advise that you chill with some friends or pick up on a new hobby. Try a sport or build up your social life through Snapchat or something. (I'll even go as far as adding you.)

Updated
10-17-2015, 01:08 AM
Ok I'm sending a damn in a minute.

but srsly whats happening there?

XDCorez
10-17-2015, 03:46 AM

Why should we, "advertising bot"?

PolarisHD
10-17-2015, 05:10 PM
Watch Hanamaru Kindergarten.

thegamer381
10-17-2015, 07:38 PM
Same. My parents divorced a few months ago. I go back and forth all the time (along with 3 younger siblings.) I'm going to a new high school and am taking an AP class, as a freshman, so I'm constantly studying. I don't know anyone there so I'm viewed as a "new kid" since I'm the only transfer from my middle school.
There's a variety of reasons for me to be depressed, but i'm not! I recently started skating (thus came the name Sk8ter.) This helps me deal with stress and relieve anxiety. I advise that you chill with some friends or pick up on a new hobby. Try a sport or build up your social life through Snapchat or something. (I'll even go as far as adding you.)

Horray! Somebody who actually cares! I'd help too, but im not a therapist.

Megazork
10-17-2015, 07:42 PM
What happened to this thread? It went from depression, to advertising to coding school. Cmon guys, dont be like this.

Because this thread is a joke. Trying to cure loneliness with internet tards is shallow.

thegamer381
10-17-2015, 07:44 PM
Because this thread is a joke. Trying to cure loneliness with internet tards is shallow.

If he has NO OTHER friends/family, it's (grammar?) better than nothing, dude.

Megazork
10-17-2015, 07:52 PM
If he has NO OTHER friends/family, it's (grammar?) better than nothing, dude.

He's on a damn game forums. It's worse than nothing. If he can afford to waste his time playing games and spending times on a game forums, he probably has guardians that provide for him or he has some way to provide for himself. Jesus, instead of trying to be a pseudo-loner or even worse, try hard nihilist on the internet, go make friends. Not very hard.

Boy255
10-18-2015, 12:16 AM
He's on a damn game forums. It's worse than nothing. If he can afford to waste his time playing games and spending times on a game forums, he probably has guardians that provide for him or he has some way to provide for himself. Jesus, instead of trying to be a pseudo-loner or even worse, try hard nihilist on the internet, go make friends. Not very hard.

Yeah.Exactly.

I mean,kids in africa just get the damn food water and no proper houses and they dont even complain about it.

But look it.
Able to go games(forums) and complaining about being depressed.
You should appreciate more.

Tho,looking at the recent case of http://www.youtube.com/Channel/Cyndago

Most ppl. Suffering from depression doesnt speak it up.

|ThyLuigi|
10-18-2015, 12:20 AM
Yeah.Exactly.

I mean,kids in africa just get the damn food water and no proper houses and they dont even complain about it.

But look it.
Able to go games(forums) and complaining about being depressed.
You should appreciate more.

Tho,looking at the recent case of http://www.youtube.com/Channel/Cyndago

Most ppl. Suffering from depression doesnt speak it up.

While complaining about bring lonely on a game forums is a little...eh, I really don't support the "kids in africa..." stuff doesn't make you feel better, it makes you feel like an ass for complaining.

Boy255
10-18-2015, 12:23 AM
While complaining about bring lonely on a game forums is a little...eh, I really don't support the "kids in africa..." stuff doesn't make you feel better, it makes you feel like an ass for complaining.

Ops,i didnt address it correctly,lol my bad.
I meant to compare indirectly,if you get me.

Also,my post was talking to OP's depression.
Tho here in SG we are called complain kings/queens whereas only 30% of the ppl here complains like crap..