10-17-2015, 10:56 PM
I do.

10 characterz

HerobrineFan
10-17-2015, 11:15 PM
miiverse account?

Dodo Wizard
10-18-2015, 01:30 AM
You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid v You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid You're a kid you're a squid

Rockytop
10-18-2015, 01:44 AM
I started playing this yesterday
Now I play it over Growtopia, it's so fun C:

Anyone else play this?

I have a feeling this game will get overrated soon...
Not trying to be negative or anything.

Liammagoo
10-18-2015, 11:02 AM
I have a feeling this game will get overrated soon...
Not trying to be negative or anything.

Well, it's been 5 months..