PDA

View Full Version : MINECRAFT: STORY MODE

Christopher
10-18-2015, 01:12 AM
The main character has a pet as a pig .-. It doesn't make sense to me, why couldn't it be at tamed wolf?

Dodo Wizard
10-18-2015, 01:28 AM
Pigs are cooler.

McfinestGod
10-18-2015, 01:52 AM
Pig is Cuter, I Guess. The story mode is cool but it's only part 1 and it's an hour+ Long.

IShutter
10-18-2015, 05:03 AM
it was so way below my standard, a big waste of money...not only was it bad, but the gameplay was barely 2 hrs long. thanks to steam, i got a refund

XDCorez
10-18-2015, 05:09 AM
Greedy af developer, episode 2-5 needs payment. If I made a game like this I would price this $23 but all episodes are already FREE.
I hate developers with greedy minds.

- - - Updated - - -

The main character has a pet as a pig .-. It doesn't make sense to me, why couldn't it be at tamed wolf?

PS, the main character's name is Jesse.
While the supporting characters are Lukas, Gabriel, Petra, Axel, Olivia, and Reuben (the pig).

IShutter
10-18-2015, 05:12 AM
Greedy af developer, episode 2-5 needs payment. If I made a game like this I would price this $23 but all episodes are already FREE.
I hate developers with greedy minds.

- - - Updated - - -

PS, the main character's name is Jesse.
While the supporting characters are Lukas, Gabriel, Petra, Axel, Olivia, and Reuben (the pig).

all of telltale games are like that, so not unexpected, but theres definitely false advertising, which i agree is greedy af the fact that all 5 episodes will be released in so long, they should ATLEAST make ep 1 5-6 hrs long i mean, a one hour long episode that barely has gameplay and i have to wait another 300 days to play all of them? nope, i bought it on pre order, so i didnt know nothin but i definitely expected so much more from tell tales and mojang, it had no bugs or any problems....but it was terrible

Bruce Wayne
10-18-2015, 06:26 AM
all of telltale games are like that, so not unexpected, but theres definitely false advertising, which i agree is greedy af the fact that all 5 episodes will be released in so long, they should ATLEAST make ep 1 5-6 hrs long i mean, a one hour long episode that barely has gameplay and i have to wait another 300 days to play all of them? nope, i bought it on pre order, so i didnt know nothin but i definitely expected so much more from tell tales and mojang, it had no bugs or any problems....but it was terrible

Microsoft owns Mojang. The game sounds like a fan fiction I would find on the Minecraft Fan fiction Wikia.

I won't play.

Pikrayy
10-18-2015, 07:07 AM
Well, i think this game is a very cool game. Just like The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Tales from The Borderlands. Yes i know you must buy each episodes but i know it will be worth it. Telltale games is a great game maker on choices. They write an amazing stories. And also the another games based of choices is Life Is Strange. GG.

ElectroDream
10-18-2015, 07:25 AM
Eh, I watched someone play the game and it was...well... Awesome.

So, I'm the only one who likes this game? I don't usually watch fighting stuff but because it's Minecraft, so yeah...

ianCSzz
10-18-2015, 08:15 AM
I need to wait 3 months to see what happens after the great cliffhanger at the end of episode 1. Noice.

GummiBear64
10-18-2015, 11:32 AM
ITT: People complain about the way Telltale Games have been doing business for the last few years.

Telltale Games' games are usually great, I have no problem in forking out money for extra episodes.

Hans
10-18-2015, 12:37 PM
Opinion =/= fact. (Get the warning, or not get the warning and get mad)

unconscious98
10-18-2015, 03:16 PM
you would normally think that it should be a tamed wolf because that's "logical"

logic doesn't exist in games:cool:

and also, if you were the game developer, you would think that that wouldn't be worth the effort you have placed in making the game.

but in the buyers' perspective, like mine, the price would be outrageous.

GTLighty
10-18-2015, 03:29 PM
I guess a pig has a bit more of a clumsy personality than a wolf which would probably just add a bit of humor into the story. So far I watched the first episode and it seems cool enough.

Aunos
10-18-2015, 03:36 PM
I guess the game really wasn't that bad, I was getting hooked by the story. I was expecting all 5 episodes, but apparently only one. :sweatdrop:

Oh how I hate Clifthangers.

If they want to do a five episode game, then JUST DO IT.
(Inserts DOGE's just do it GIF)

SwafGaming
10-18-2015, 04:20 PM
Well i LOVED the story mode

and the pigis soooooooooo awesome

Aunos
10-18-2015, 04:37 PM
Well i LOVED the story mode

and the pigis soooooooooo awesome

Who doesn't like pigs?

Only creepers... :ninja:

Christopher
10-25-2015, 07:00 AM
I liked how one of the building team was named "The Ocelots" and had cool matching jackets