PDA

View Full Version : What is "drama?"

Bruce Wayne
10-19-2015, 04:58 PM
I always wondered this, what qualifies as drama? If a whole thread gets deleted as response to the posts being drama inflicting, we may have something to fear. Why not just delete the posts? Maybe the posts will be too replied too quickly?

Why not just lock the thread? No more drama, but people can still see the topic at hand. Deleting something is a little too harsh for some posts. Why not give a reason to deletion? I have had my thread locked for no reason that I can actually get from anybody. Maybe it takes them too long to tell the reason of deletion? Half of the time, they just tell you when you make a thread asking why. They won't tell you when they close it, half of the time they just brush it off like hair clippings.

What is "drama?"

ok that's done.

GTLighty
10-19-2015, 05:00 PM
modz plz explain. At least let us somehow debate instead of shutting down any thread that has some conflicting arguments.

Magicalfishy
10-19-2015, 07:58 PM
"any situation or series of events having vivid, emotional, conflicting, or striking interest"

Shadin Siddique
10-19-2015, 08:41 PM
modz plz explain. At least let us somehow debate instead of shutting down any thread that has some conflicting arguments.

You are allowed to debate - no rule about that. Unless the thread has a part of name-calling, intended drama or bullying!

Bruce Wayne
10-19-2015, 09:16 PM
You are allowed to debate - no rule about that. Unless the thread has a part of name-calling, intended drama or bullying!

Yes, but most debates are deleted or locked due to mods thinking every debate turns into complete drama.

Areodax
10-19-2015, 09:53 PM
"Anything that involved enragement children screaming for their lost items or whining about an incident we forumers could care less about, but post in it anyways to garner attention and brownie points. You might as well get an approval by a flipping moderator."

Indicative
10-19-2015, 09:58 PM
Yes, but most debates are deleted or locked due to mods thinking every debate turns into complete drama.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is trueeeeeeeeeeeeee.