PDA

View Full Version : Who gives a crap!

JClauson32
10-19-2015, 10:32 PM
Hello all you new forumers. Those of you that have joined after November 30th will never truly experience the greatness of the forums. Times are changing, and they're changing fast. Here's some of the things you missed out on:

No post cool-downs
No thread posting cool-downs
Being able to have civil and chilled debates
A much more care-free environment
A time that (mostly) everybody cared and worked together in this community
Being able to just hang out and enjoy yourself

I could list off at least 20 more things, but I just wrote what came to mind first. These days the forums are so strict that you can even get punished for telling someone to "go smell a piece of chicken you piece of bread." Things used to be in a much more chill environment, and it used to be a privilege and an honor to be a forumer. Forumers were highly respected in-game as well, but that started to come to a halt around the later quarter of 2013.

These days older forumers are treated rotting wood. Even though they've been here the longest and actually know things better than the newer players, they are constantly corrected and challenged by new players/forumers. Yeah, what I'm saying may seem biased due to me being both an old player and forumer, but honestly just do some looking around. The proof is in plain sight. Nobody cares what we have to say anymore, we're just old rotting fools in their eyes.

I actually have cared and hoped for the best for this community, but things are going downhill and they're going pretty fast. I actually hoped to become a moderator one day to be able to actually make a reasonable sized difference, although this never was my main goal I always thought that if I was just myself and actually tried to make a difference as a normal player that one day becoming a moderator was at least somewhat of a possibility. If you thought the same way, well think again. I've actually been referred to a time or two by moderators and I've been checked out by authority. According to what Hamumu said in the thread about players asking to become moderators he said that 99% of us WILL NOT become moderators because, "we aren't unique, we're just like everybody else." Kinda heart breaking really. One of the very developers of our game think that we are just all sheep. :sweatdrop:

Anyways, the community has been growing massively lately and we've been getting sent heaping piles of new forumers and players. But with a bigger community comes stricter rules. Pretty soon the "go smell a piece of chicken you piece of bread" won't be the most questionable thing that authority has punished someone for. But then again I do see where they are coming from, and things do have to get stricter. However, I feel like authority treats every last one of us as sheep-like children.

Kudos to the mods, they're doing a good job. I just think things are getting way too strict and wacky around here. For instance, earlier today NeoSlayer's thread that was NOT meant to cause drama (even AV8R said so) got closed because the replies were causing drama. Why couldn't he just delete the replies, why delete his thread?

Don't just lurk in the shadows guys, I want to hear YOUR thoughts. OH, and about the new forum layout, it's nice... but it just doesn't feel like the forums anymore. On that note being said, welcome to the new age of this community. For better or for worse...

TL;DR :

The once golden forums are now going downhill at an insane rate. Nobody cares about what older forumers have to say anymore. We're basically all sheep/just like everyone else in the eyes of authority.

who gives a crap if the forums "aren't what they should be." We can help by improve this not by complaining this but actually going forward. Some of things that are in the new forums and weren't in the old are for the better. Now lets move forward and stop focusing on what is "not right."

PvP4MC
10-19-2015, 10:34 PM
#Drama. Forums aren't what they used to be.. :p :whistling: :sweatdrop:

raqk
10-19-2015, 10:34 PM
I give a crap...

PURPLE585
10-19-2015, 10:35 PM
well someone does, since someone took the time to write that

JClauson32
10-19-2015, 10:35 PM
you guys aren't getting the point of this post...

AidanDX
10-19-2015, 10:36 PM
who gives a crap if the forums "aren't what they should be." We can help by improve this not by complaining this but actually going forward. Some of things that are in the new forums and weren't in the old are for the better. Now lets move forward and stop focusing on what is "not right."
Not trying to mini mod here but:

First off, don't call someone out like that.

Second off, there was no need to post a new thread when you could've just replied to the original.

Also, I give a crap.

mokky
10-19-2015, 10:36 PM
I give many.

Aquarious
10-19-2015, 10:39 PM
A lot of people seem to "give a crap" actually if you've been tuning in to many of the posts made in the past two months.

Liammagoo
Well obviously you give way more than a crap, if you're SO desperate for attention towards your opinions, that you'll split an entire thread in half just so people will listen to you.
Seriously, why did you make a second thread...

Anyway, you might find that 'moving on' might be a tad difficult in life. Some of us might despise this new forum more than the older ones, and we made that end up like this. It would be great to purify this place, as we have the potential, but there's literally no point anymore. Still, don't let your dreams be dreams.
Just do it.

JClauson32
Im sorry but you guys aren't getting it...
i didnt mean to point someone out, there have been alot of posts like this.
Im just saying complaining about it wont make it better......

sorry magicfish didnt mean to offend

sorry

raqk
10-19-2015, 10:41 PM

sorry

Complaining about our complaining won't stop the complaining.

iEmeraldBoy
10-19-2015, 10:43 PM

Mind blown :excl:

JClauson32
10-19-2015, 10:45 PM

complaining about me complaining about your complaining wont stop the complaining

raqk
10-19-2015, 10:46 PM
complaining about me complaining about your complaining wont stop the complaining

You complaining about me complaining about your complaining of the complaining won't stop the complaining.

Magicalfishy
10-19-2015, 10:46 PM

sorry

It's cool, I don't get offended very easily like most people these days. :sweatdrop:

(You probably could've just replied to my thread instead of creating a new thread though.)

PvP4MC
10-19-2015, 10:48 PM

sorry

"sorry magicfish" (wat, lol.)

First of all, let me change the question. Who doesn't give a crap? Points of view are key! :hat:

AidanDX
10-19-2015, 10:49 PM

You complaining about me complaining about your complaining of the complaining won't stop the complaining.

That's when you know there's a fight about to happen. :eek:

SageDeoxys
10-20-2015, 01:39 AM
Funny how the one guy that can't find where to post is criticising us for this. Also, it was not necessary to make a new thread about this, you could of easily replied to MF's thread.
I think I've had way too much internet for a day.

HerobrineFan
10-20-2015, 02:16 AM
the forumers that joined in the golden age gives a crap

Megazork
10-20-2015, 02:58 AM
Giving crap is unhygienic and nasty. I recommend just caring.

JOSHIE63
10-20-2015, 03:16 AM
There is a difference. Hell, look at most in 2013 and compare them to yourself.

inkorrect
10-20-2015, 04:12 AM
and yet you older forumers want to be treated like gods just because you've been here longer? idiotic.

apart from that, i give 3.14159 etc craps.

Zoldyck
10-20-2015, 04:15 AM
and yet you older forumers want to be treated like gods just because you've been here longer? idiotic.

apart from that, i give 3.14159 etc craps.

Hence this

The oldfags of these forums.

For anyone who doesn't know. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Oldfag)

KKcupcake
10-20-2015, 04:18 AM
i give my weight in craps (about 33kg)

although i only joined in june 2014

inkorrect
10-20-2015, 04:22 AM
Hence this

ay

i'm not making a generalisation, just a MagicalFishyisation.

Zoldyck
10-20-2015, 04:24 AM
ay

i'm not making a generalisation, just a MagicalFishyisation.

Psh same thing.

Bruce Wayne
10-20-2015, 04:24 AM
I give 38.2828473819393 craps.

Please press [ESC] to give more craps.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2cicqq0.jpg

XDCorez
10-20-2015, 06:34 AM
I give 38.2828473819393 craps.

Please press [ESC] to give more craps.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2cicqq0.jpg

Wait, gold accounts pictures?
lol explain please

SageDeoxys
10-20-2015, 06:49 AM
lol explain please

Its a joke he made about how the Rtsoft forums will be a "pay to play" kinda thing. Probably wont happen, but its good banter.

GummiBear64
10-20-2015, 07:02 AM
you guys aren't getting the point of this post...

You're complaining. What's there not to get?

Areodax
10-20-2015, 07:11 AM
I think most would give a damn about the forums condition and its new generation of plague.

Updated
10-20-2015, 10:29 AM
To calculate the exact number of people who gives a damn,
http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/the+thread.jpg (http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/the+thread)

Dimento
10-20-2015, 10:30 AM
selling crap to give 1 per wl

raqk
10-20-2015, 10:36 AM
lol explain please

This picture will explain:

Neoslayer
10-23-2015, 12:37 PM
I give 3.14159265358979323846 craps
What the heck man. That's only 3 craps.
You have to give more than that.

26FtW26
10-23-2015, 12:46 PM
I give quite a few craps, to be honest.
Inb4 solsa gives everyone in this thread infraction of 69 points because said "crap"

YOU'VE CHENGD, SOLSA.

L3thalHunter
10-23-2015, 01:07 PM
Change is inevitable.
Obviously a world with 2 people is rather peaceful compared to one with thousands...
Its just how things roll.

426 Hemi
10-23-2015, 01:19 PM
http://www.giveacrap.co.uk/

Holden Han
10-23-2015, 01:25 PM

And you HAD to put the word 'crap' in the article title....