PDA

View Full Version : Er a wierd dream

Linkoftime
10-20-2015, 08:34 PM
This morning I remember having a dream of being driven off a cliff and the car exploded and I kind of floated out of the car.

Dream experts needed kk

Linkoftime
10-20-2015, 09:00 PM
One man can bump the worldddddd

voidgaming
10-20-2015, 09:06 PM
I have my last dream 2 days ago,
It about I confronted a zombie swarm, and attack them with a tricycle while dancing hip hop, and somehow, the tricycle exploded :rolleyes:

Linkoftime
10-20-2015, 09:08 PM
I have my last dream 2 days ago,
It about I confronted a zombie swarm, and attack them with a tricycle while dancing hip hop, and somehow, the tricycle exploded :rolleyes:

This post is helpful

Blitzkrieg
10-20-2015, 09:27 PM
Dreams can only be interpreted by the dreamer, a horse might mean prosperity to some people but if you're scared of horses it usually doesn't have the same meaning.

Tre
10-20-2015, 10:05 PM
Don't watch action movies before bed? :p

Sk8ter
10-20-2015, 11:14 PM
Like Tre said, dreams can only be interpreted by the dreamer. Every night you get about 4-6 dreams, so this one has some sort of meaning that stood out to you. Or there is the possibility that you were having a lucid dream and made everything happen yourself. The part where you said you were floating supports this lucid dreaming possibility because people often report a dropping/floating sensation before a lucid dream or astral projection experience. If you want to know more, you can PM me and I'll explain in detail of what goes on in dreams, lucid dreams, and astral projections.