People always take advantage of me,

I got a lot of wounds and punches from bullies,
When i had a girlfriend she was being sexual to me,
When she convinced me to act "sexual" I got bullied more,
She then broke up with me to humiliate me,

I have low friends,
In-game and in real life,
This is my life,
I don't know if my life has a meaning anymore..

(I will still make a game in 2026)

keep
10-21-2015, 03:27 AM
You have to put into place what you truly love and stick to it every day until it kills you. Just a little tip, you're likely going to get your true best friends in highschool. Elementary and middle school are all kids a bit insecure and want to like sports or something because the cool kids do it. Highschool is when people start to branch into who they truly are and you'll find others just like you I promise :)

Meaning of life is whatever you assign it, you don't let anything else change it. To get real understanding of anything you contemplate it, then think outside of the box.
For example many will believe "nothing has meaning because nothing happens when you die" however this has no depth, it's black and white. Real thinking should be "Just because everything ends, does it provide no value/meaning?"

I hope you ride the right roads.

Comment
10-21-2015, 10:48 PM
You have to put into place what you truly love and stick to it every day until it kills you. Just a little tip, you're likely going to get your true best friends in highschool. Elementary and middle school are all kids a bit insecure and want to like sports or something because the cool kids do it. Highschool is when people start to branch into who they truly are and you'll find others just like you I promise :)

Meaning of life is whatever you assign it, you don't let anything else change it. To get real understanding of anything you contemplate it, then think outside of the box.
For example many will believe "nothing has meaning because nothing happens when you die" however this has no depth, it's black and white. Real thinking should be "Just because everything ends, does it provide no value/meaning?"

I hope you ride the right roads.Highschool (from my school perspective) has a lot of bullies since it's not managed by a good principle.

keep
10-22-2015, 12:08 AM
Highschool (from my school perspective) has a lot of bullies since it's not managed by a good principle.

Principles have no affect on bullying haha, whether it's the best or worst principle in the world their only influence is how many pointless "don't bully" posters they hang in the hallway.
I'm throwing out there that if you be yourself, you're more prone to connect with others like you. Bullies are inevitable as everyone gets insecure and sick in their lifetime, just gotta get around it.

KAGEE
10-22-2015, 12:15 AM
Well, first of all I'm sorry for all of this happening to you. Despite the fact that both you nor me know each other personally, I do hope things get better for you in due time. Trust me - things do get better. Hold your head up high, and develop the will to fight (not literally) through it.

JClauson32
10-22-2015, 01:21 AM
This is what I am in real life.

I am not a bully, nor cyberbully,
I get bullied and cyber bullied a lot in school or Growtopia,
i always get abused by my parents (for good reasons),
I don't do good in my school,

When my dad always yelled at me,
I said to him 'Kill me already',
I said I will attempt suicide at a young age,
People always take advantage of me,

I got a lot of wounds and punches from bullies,
When i had a girlfriend she was being sexual to me,
When she convinced me to act "sexual" I got bullied more,
She then broke up with me to humiliate me,

I have low friends,
In-game and in real life,
This is my life,
I don't know if my life has a meaning anymore..

(I will still make a game in 2026)

find what makes you happy. dont through away a life.
make up with your parents too. they truly mean the best.
:) sometimes a smile can make someones day