PDA

View Full Version : Friends Are Jerks

WAQKY
10-21-2015, 12:04 PM
Just because I am better than them in almost everything they do (I think), does not mean they should call me "Rabbi" (A Jewish Preacher). My name is related to Christ so...

At first I found it kinda cool but now it started annoying me. Everytime they see me they shout
"Praise the rabbi!" Now my crush thinks I'm weird.

Help me omagash. They just WON'T STAHP. IRL kek

26FtW26
10-21-2015, 12:06 PM
Tell them they're sty0000000000bid. and then summon the devil to make them a burrito that will make them poop fire for the rest of their lives.

Crateful
10-21-2015, 12:08 PM
I feel like you somethimes.
I have 2 ways of showing a friend.
1.There are ,,true friends" that adds you just for Rares or world locks, they don't care about you.
2.The MOST of the growtopians: They are true friendly, helps you when you have problems and they DO care about you. They are not Jerks, The guys from the list 1 are.

Pestic
10-21-2015, 12:09 PM
give them a name! like Hey GarNoob_923

iEmeraldBoy
10-21-2015, 12:11 PM
He means in real life guys

ambiguster
10-21-2015, 12:11 PM
Just because I am better than them in almost everything they do (I think), does not mean they should call me "Rabbi" (A Jewish Preacher). My name is related to Christ so...

At first I found it kinda cool but now it started annoying me. Everytime they see me they shout
"Praise the rabbi!" Now my crush thinks I'm weird.

Help me omagash. They just WON'T STAHP.

Well, u better realize that your friends are frickin racist people
(they call rabbi means they are racist)

Forget about them, find new friends :prophet:

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-21-2015, 12:16 PM
I thought the Jewish leaders hate Jesus, which caused Hitler to kill Jews in masses.

Updated
10-21-2015, 12:22 PM
Be a satanist for an hour...
Jk, too much. Be weird but funny, tell dumb jokes

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the Jewish leaders hate Jesus, which caused Hitler to kill Jews in masses.

omg .

WAQKY
10-21-2015, 12:25 PM
They actually aren't that bad. They are good people. I just want them to stop calling me "rabbi".
I don't wanna offend them back, maybe I'll reason with them? :confused:

IceKane
10-21-2015, 12:34 PM
1.There are ,,true friends" that adds you just for Rares or world locks, they don't care about you.
2.The MOST of the growtopians: They are true friendly, helps you when you have problems and they DO care about you. They are not Jerks, The guys from the list 1 are.

You're dumb. You get that he's talking about real life, right?

WAQKY
10-21-2015, 12:55 PM

U wot. :nuke::excl::nuke:

ParkourDevil
10-21-2015, 12:56 PM
One friend of mine loves to beat everyone, including me. I wont do anything though, because i don't want to look like an aggressive bastard in front of others.

Boy255
10-21-2015, 01:34 PM
They arent friends if they are jerks/jokes.
They are 2 entire thing..

Just unfriend them and get new ones.I doubt reasoning will work..But if theres a reason to reasoning them,just do it.I.E. Old friends

craft3d
10-21-2015, 10:04 PM
How are they your friends if they are jerks?

inkorrect
10-21-2015, 10:06 PM

l0l its just teasing in rl lyfe

the inner minimod comes out... and epic fails.

XDCorez
10-21-2015, 11:04 PM
Greet them with: "Hi ***holes!"

Aunos
10-21-2015, 11:37 PM
"Do not do on to others what you don't want others to do to you."

If they wanna call you rabbi, then call them back another name. It's just for fun right?

WAQKY
10-22-2015, 12:04 PM
"Do not do on to others what you don't want others to do to you."

If they wanna call you rabbi, then call them back another name. It's just for fun right?

They explained they want me to feel superior. Well time to call them INferior.

What's a good name I call call them? XD

Boy255
10-22-2015, 01:02 PM
They explained they want me to feel superior. Well time to call them INferior.

What's a good name I call call them? XD

Manipulated 6-yr old flashing to justin bieber and ranting about diseases they soon will get