PDA

View Full Version : Going to get my eyes checked

King902
10-21-2015, 02:35 PM
Two years ago I was told to be diagnosed with Glaucoma, but the tests came up negative. This year, I know my vision has gotten bad due to constant video games. I'm hoping they don't say i'm diagnosed with it ;-;

Fyi: Glaucoma is an eye disease in which you slowly lose vision and eventually go blind.

GrateNPowder
10-21-2015, 02:37 PM
Cookie tower... Cookie tower... Cookie tower...

Hans
10-21-2015, 02:44 PM
I have this weird thing where lines come out of small, bright light sources, such as street lights. There are only two lines in an X shape without glasses but with it on I get a lot of lines. But I got into the flying club, where good vision is needed, so I don't really bother about it. :sweatdrop:

I honestly think that everyone has that case.

Since it's my mind-set that everyone has it, since I have it, myself.

Boy255
10-21-2015, 02:49 PM
I have this weird thing where lines come out of small, bright light sources, such as street lights. There are only two lines in an X shape without glasses but with it on I get a lot of lines. But I got into the flying club, where good vision is needed, so I don't really bother about it. :sweatdrop:

It should be myopia related,i realise that the higher my myopia is,the more lines and more distorted it is.

ElectroDream
10-21-2015, 02:51 PM

I see a lot of these 'lines' when looking at a lamp or a light source, however the line is kinda wide and blurry.

Space
10-21-2015, 03:07 PM

They're called floaters
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater
They'll never naturally go away but they don't do any harm.

ianCSzz
10-21-2015, 03:31 PM

Yes, it happens to everyone. It's also why we see stars as pointy things instead of circles.

- - - Updated - - -

They're called floaters
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater
They'll never naturally go away but they don't do any harm.
Nah, the X thing on street lights are because of diffractions, floaters are those squiggly line thingies.

- - - Updated - - -

It should be myopia related,i realise that the higher my myopia is,the more lines and more distorted it is.
Nah, that happens on cameras too.

http://rawabibidbid.com/admin/Pimages/1424238485.jpg