PDA

View Full Version : When i found out the post cooldown got rekt.

inkorrect
10-21-2015, 09:57 PM
i felt like this

IM COMING 2K POSTS

Magicalfishy
10-21-2015, 09:58 PM
The cool-down is finally deplenished!?

PvP4MC
10-21-2015, 10:00 PM
Yeah, finally!! I think Seth saw your post.. :p

inkorrect
10-21-2015, 10:01 PM
The cool-down is finally deplenished!?

YEESSSSSS

how's the "new, crappy forums" now eh fishy?

SageDeoxys
10-21-2015, 10:18 PM
i felt like this

IM COMING 2K POSTS

Just because the cooldown is gone doesn't mean you can start spamming. The rules still apply to all of us.

inkorrect
10-21-2015, 11:23 PM
Just because the cooldown is gone doesn't mean you can start spamming. The rules still apply to all of us.

i am going to do a lot of posts, that doesnt mean im spamming bruh

raqk
10-21-2015, 11:34 PM

Yes posts are good spams are bad :prophet:

iCrystalCat
10-21-2015, 11:43 PM
Actually it will be overusing it if you post about pointless things which that's how people rack posts up...

raqk
10-21-2015, 11:45 PM
Actually it will be overusing it if you post about pointless things which that's how people rack posts up...

Well you can also post about useful things to raqk your posts up

iCrystalCat
10-21-2015, 11:48 PM
Ba dumm tiss ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Off-Topic" Call me a hypocrite for what I said but could I buy some ATMs?:sweatdrop: Your inbox is full.

iCrystalCat
10-22-2015, 12:11 AM
Oh it is, didnt even notice. I sell em 1000 at a time bb ❤

Crap well I'm out of luck I only have 8 diamond locks, thanks for taking the time to respond though.

inkorrect
10-22-2015, 12:40 AM
You dont need to thank me lol, im a bigger noob than anyone on the Forums

ahhhahaha no.

i have 15 wls beat dat.

SageDeoxys
10-22-2015, 01:41 AM

Well, you already seem to be doing so.

inkorrect
10-22-2015, 01:56 AM
Well, you already seem to be doing so.

spamming ?

SageDeoxys
10-22-2015, 02:00 AM
spamming ?

Nah man, I'm talking about giving away Doritos and Mt Dew to any hobo you see on the street.
Of course I'm talking about spamming. Did I not leave it clear enough with what I was quoting?

SageDeoxys
10-22-2015, 02:06 AM
Everything is a-ok, if hes spamming someone will take care if it.

As long as he doesn't end up like Wok, I aint taking more discussion into this.

Megazork
10-22-2015, 02:08 AM
i felt like this

IM COMING 2K POSTS

YEESSSSSS

how's the "new, crappy forums" now eh fishy?

ahhhahaha no.

i have 15 wls beat dat.

spamming ?

>says he's not spamming

This is too stupid to laff at.

Megazork
10-22-2015, 02:19 AM
I've finally seen it all. Replying to people is now considered spam. Rip my soul 2015-2015

>Too stupid to realize effortless one-liners and :poop:posts is spam

Would you want me to ugh bring the other threads this denizen of RTSoft made? Or are you fine with that? Please, being an idiot and an SJW is painfully cringey

TrueFutBol
10-22-2015, 02:21 AM
i felt like this

IM COMING 2K POSTS

that chotch just got sweet chin musiced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nANf5C-cbTk

iCrystalCat
10-22-2015, 02:22 AM
I've finally seen it all. Replying to people is now considered spam. Rip my soul 2015-2015

Damn, I guess this makes me a spammer then, I guess there will need to be a new spammer list, meh...

SageDeoxys
10-22-2015, 02:45 AM
Tf, just calm down lmao. Didn't know you would get so salty so fast

Its the Zork. You really dont wanna start an arguement with him. Believe me, I know by experience.

SageDeoxys
10-22-2015, 02:56 AM
This dude Zork turns up the heat so quickly

Fish: How is replying to Someone spam?

Zork: what the hell you imperialist scum go die you stupid SJW

Fish: K

That reminds me of this (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?104644-Thread-of-Randomness!-REBORN).
Damn, I was immature. I feel bad for anyone who had to deal with me. Sorry Mega.

Tech
10-22-2015, 03:02 AM

Megazork's vocabulary is overly extravagant.

Christopher
10-22-2015, 03:07 AM
Megazork's vocabulary is overly extravagant.

What does SJW mean?

Tech
10-22-2015, 03:09 AM
What does SJW mean?

The abbreviation is Social Justice Warrior.

Social Justice Warrior. A pejorative term for an individual who repeatedly and vehemently engages in arguments on social justice on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation. A social justice warrior, or SJW, does not necessarily strongly believe all that they say, or even care about the groups they are fighting on behalf of. They typically repeat points from whoever is the most popular blogger or commenter of the moment, hoping that they will "get SJ points" and become popular in return. They are very sure to adopt stances that are "correct" in their social circle.

SageDeoxys
10-22-2015, 03:09 AM
What does SJW mean?

It stands for "Social Justice Warrior". Search it up and do some research, you'll understand with further detail.

inkorrect
10-22-2015, 03:17 AM
>Too stupid to realize effortless one-liners and :poop:posts is spam

Would you want me to ugh bring the other threads this denizen of RTSoft made? Or are you fine with that? Please, being an idiot and an SJW is painfully cringey

effortless 1liners? welcome to life. maybe get your head out of the dictionary, eh?

SageDeoxys
10-22-2015, 03:20 AM
effortless 1liners? welcome to life. maybe get your head out of the dictionary, eh?

Megazork's head is more like a dictionary in itself. But seriously, dont try and pick a fight with Mega. It wont end well for you.

inkorrect
10-22-2015, 03:21 AM
Megazork's head is more like a dictionary in itself. But seriously, dont try and pick a fight with Mega. It wont end well for you.

Me pick a fight with him? Lol, he started it.

SageDeoxys
10-22-2015, 03:22 AM
Me pick a fight with him? Lol, he started it.

You kinda did by saying you aren't spamming and then spammed immediately after.

inkorrect
10-22-2015, 03:27 AM
You kinda did by saying you aren't spamming and then spammed immediately after.

i replied to someone. such spam!

and even if i did spam, zork wasn't in the picture at that time. get your facts straighty 180.

- - - Updated - - -

i love how we can have arguments with no stupid cooldowns. it's so much funner!

SageDeoxys
10-22-2015, 03:29 AM
i replied to someone. such spam!

and even if i did spam, zork wasn't in the picture at that time. get your facts straighty 180.

- - - Updated - - -

i love how we can have arguments with no stupid cooldowns. it's so much funner!

One single fudge up can trigger the worst of things on the Internet, something you should know by now.

inkorrect
10-22-2015, 03:35 AM
One single fudge up can trigger the worst of things on the Internet, something you should know by now.

and you fudged up when you got your facts wrong. :hat:

Tech
10-22-2015, 03:40 AM
Stop replying to inkorrect you spammer!

The sarcasm is obvious in this one.

SageDeoxys
10-22-2015, 03:41 AM
The sarcasm is obvious in this one.

Isn't sarcasm meant to be obvious? I mean, look at Lord Gummi.

Tech
10-22-2015, 04:08 AM
Thanks for telling me you understand what i was trying to imply ❤

😜😜😜😜

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Megazork
10-22-2015, 04:19 AM

Talking to me about life when still using illuminati jokes.

[Autism intensifies]

If you thought your 6th-grade insults could really offend anybody, then you should have stayed in school.

Zoldyck
10-22-2015, 04:23 AM
Chemotherapy has been proven ineffective against terminally cancerous posts. What shall we do, Mega?

Megazork
10-22-2015, 04:27 AM

What's up with you following me around and trying to brand me salty? How about you cut the obsession and go read a book. You ain't helping anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Chemotherapy has been proven ineffective against terminally cancerous posts. What shall we do, Mega?

Let them rot away because that's just the pure nature of terminal cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop replying to inkorrect you spammer!

Omg you replied to him! You're a spammer!

What you should do to resolve this issue is log out RTSoft forums, turn off your computer, and cancel your internet provider plan.

Zoldyck
10-22-2015, 04:32 AM
Let them rot away because that's just the pure nature of terminal cancer.

And here I was thinking euthanasia might be a good alternative..

Megazork
10-22-2015, 04:32 AM
And here I was thinking euthanasia might be a good alternative..

Lmao, mercy is too good for them

Joshyeh
10-22-2015, 04:34 AM
Wait no cooldown?

Megazork
10-22-2015, 04:35 AM
Bruh you try way to hard to roast

>implying I was trying to roast you
>implying I was even trying in the first place

I don't get pleasure from roasting middle schoolers, I say it as it is. Your posts are cancerous and you specifically sir, are a tryhard SJW.

It's the truth, take it or leave it.

Zoldyck
10-22-2015, 04:42 AM
Bruh you try way to hard to roast

You've typed a whole paragraph and still haven't answered how Replying to someone is Spam. You telling me i have terminal cancer doesn't do anything other than make u look like a (Donkey)hole. So again, please just calm down and Actually answer, or don't. Js you really dont need to keep changing the subject because the only reason I'm talking to you is Because i asked you to explain what you posted.

Dude this is so sad that you should probably just stop. You're clearly trying to bite off more than you can chew.

Edit: May as well remove what I said to avoid further conflict.

Zoldyck
10-22-2015, 04:49 AM
Having trouble understanding?

No, why?

Idc, ok he wins the argument. Im just wondering how replying On your own thead is spam.

The short answer to that is: when it becomes excessive, it's spam.

Megazork
10-22-2015, 04:51 AM
1.Read my update
2. Sophmore
3. Calm down
4. Bruh calm down

Why Inkorrect was spamming:

1. Effortless one-liners: Content contribution to the thread shouldn't merely be crap along the lines with "Oh yeah I agree" or simple statements like that. It sounds helluva strict on the terms I'm getting you to comply but not only because it's for our forum rules but because it's inherently annoying as balls to try to read chat and have 10 users flood the activity stream with useless activity. If I came across as mean as crap, you have my interactions on other forums where we aren't limited to unleashing verbal hell on dumbasses. No just kidding, I tell people off arbitrarily. But seriously, I'm not restricting you by any means, just warning you through hardcore satire. Oldies tend to get it more but new people that read will too. I'm sorry for that.

2. Just stop for a moment and look at some of the threads Inkorrect made. That more than enough justifies the premise.

I could go on with what I was doing before but it would be too funny for my own good so your welcome for this explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

No, why?

Lmao we should stop. Mods ought to clock us if we keep messing with 'em

Megazork
10-22-2015, 04:54 AM
Alright, Thank you. Thats seriously all i was asking, i genuinely Just wanted to know what was considered spam. Seriously man, You dont need to get so defensive so quickly

That's not being defensive, I'm just having fun.

OT: Even though these forums aren't as strict and you have the liberty of being free with post content, just don't go overboard with the spam. Other forums aren't so lenient so you should be grateful. A few ticked forumers should not be an issue.

Megazork
10-22-2015, 04:57 AM
Well, Considering the argument was over replying to your own thread, Looks like youve only ever made one thread with the title "hi".

Chill, do what you preach. Ya realizes this only invites more bull to the party? Put out the flame like for real

Zoldyck
10-22-2015, 04:57 AM
Well, Considering the argument was over replying to your own thread, Looks like youve only ever made one thread with the title "hi".

Why is this even relevant? I've given you the answer you seek, and so did Mega. We have derailed enough of the thread and it's reasonable to stop now before authority steps in.

inkorrect
10-22-2015, 06:11 AM
Zoldyck, that was absolutely disgusting, and flammatry. Telling Fish to get treatment is just going too far, man.

I was just replying to people, and it turned into this? Smh.

XDCorez
10-22-2015, 06:44 AM
I can't imply why this thread turned into a drama. It was just a thread stating that the cooldown is no longer 2 minutes.

I agree with inkorrect, why would you ask a person online to seek a treatment center though there is nothing wrong with them, Zoldyck? I suggest you stop fanning the flames. Or this thread will turn into a huger battlefield.

ianCSzz
10-22-2015, 06:57 AM
I am absolutely surprised that a guy partying over the admins removing the post cooldown can turn into a flame war. This is too ridiculous.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/18175/1166980-facepalm___anime.jpg

GummiBear64
10-22-2015, 12:10 PM
I lost many brain cells reading this.
Inkorrect, everything you said was, well, incorrect.

Zoldyck
10-22-2015, 01:07 PM
I can't imply why this thread turned into a drama. It was just a thread stating that the cooldown is no longer 2 minutes.

I agree with inkorrect, why would you ask a person online to seek a treatment center though there is nothing wrong with them, Zoldyck? I suggest you stop fanning the flames. Or this thread will turn into a huger battlefield.

Whoosh.. Well, that seemed to have gone over your head.The only one fanning the flames is you. The three of us (Mega, OnlyFish, and I) have already ceased arguing. Yet you somehow found a way to trace this back to me and yea, stir up more drama where it wasn't needed. +1. I've already removed the post to avoid further conflict, what more do you want me to do? Grovel?

@inkorrect: Good luck with 2k posts I guess.

ElectroDream
10-22-2015, 01:22 PM
Wait a minute, so the 120 seconds cooldown is gone? I post way less now so I have no idea whether it's gone or whatever.

inkorrect
10-23-2015, 08:16 PM
Wait a minute, so the 120 seconds cooldown is gone? I post way less now so I have no idea whether it's gone or whatever.

yes .

- - - Updated - - -

I am absolutely surprised that a guy partying over the admins removing the post cooldown can turn into a flame war. This is too ridiculous.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/18175/1166980-facepalm___anime.jpg

so am i. as well as surprised, disgusted.

inkorrect
10-23-2015, 08:42 PM
Why is this even relevant? I've given you the answer you seek, and so did Mega. We have derailed enough of the thread and it's reasonable to stop now before authority steps in.

Nice derailing, btw. Telling someone to get treatment is the right way to go.