PDA

View Full Version : TV shows I (need to) watch.

GummiBear64
10-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Considering I made one about my games and everyone enjoyed that, I shall make one about the TV shows I watch, which has possibly changed from the last one of these I made. :sweatdrop:
If you require further clarification as to what episode I am on, don't hesitate to ask. Also, feel free to suggest some. I know people like Minha and TheDarkWolf had good suggestions, that I never wrote down :sweatdrop:

* = series finished
American Horror Story S1
Arrow S2
Beauty and the Beast S1
Breaking Bad S2
Constantine S1
Defiance S1
Falling Skies S5
Fear The Walking Dead S2
Game of Thrones S7
Gotham S2
Heroes S1
Legends of Tomorrow S1
Lost S1
New Worlds S1
Nikita S4 *
Vampire Diaries S1
Penny Dreadful S2
Reign S2
Resurrection S2
Revolution S1
Smallville S1
Sons of Anarchy S1
Supernatural S9
The Flash S2
The Leftovers S1
The Tomorrow People S1 *
The Walking Dead S6
The 100 S3
True Blood S1
Under the Dome S1
V S1
Vikings S3
Witches of East End S1
Z Nation S1

Disclaimer: Although most say Season 1, it does not mean that I have not started it, I just haven't put episodes in. This is not the case for the majority of them, just a few.

mokky
10-22-2015, 12:14 PM
Extreme cheapskates?

Prettyyyyy good

SageDeoxys
10-22-2015, 12:33 PM
Considering I made one about my games and everyone enjoyed that, I shall make one about the TV shows I watch, which has possibly changed from the last one of these I made. :sweatdrop:
If you require further clarification as to what episode I am on, don't hesitate to ask. Also, feel free to suggest some. I know people like Minha and TheDarkWolf had good suggestions, that I never wrote down :sweatdrop:

Adventure Time S1-7

Disclaimer: Although most say Season 1, it does not mean that I have not started it, I just haven't put episodes in. This is not the case for the majority of them, just a few.

Fixed it for ya buddy.

DumbOldDoor
10-22-2015, 12:38 PM
No parks and recreation?!?!

GummiBear64
10-22-2015, 08:27 PM
Fixed it for ya buddy.

Urgh, Adventure Time...

Never heard of it.

Christopher
10-22-2015, 08:48 PM

* = series finished
American Horror Story S1
Arrow S2
Beauty and the Beast S1
Breaking Bad S2
Constantine S1
Defiance S1
Falling Skies S5
Fear The Walking Dead S2
Game of Thrones S7
Gotham S2
Heroes S1
Legends of Tomorrow S1
Lost S1
New Worlds S1
Nikita S4 *
Vampire Diaries S1
Penny Dreadful S2
Reign S2
Resurrection S2
Revolution S1
Smallville S1
Sons of Anarchy S1
Supernatural S9
The Flash S2
The Leftovers S1
The Tomorrow People S1 *
The Walking Dead S6
The 100 S3
True Blood S1
Under the Dome S1
V S1
Vikings S3
Witches of East End S1
Z Nation S1

You simply cannot just say "American horror story" you have to watch season 2 xD it's better than the first

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god ew no

SageDeoxys
10-22-2015, 11:47 PM
Urgh, Adventure Time...

Never heard of it.

Yeah man, its coming back to haunt you. This is what you get for stopping on S1.

Warp Rat
10-22-2015, 11:49 PM
I was reading down the list and when I got to TWD I figured it was going in ABC order because I know you watched TWD. By the way, you need to watch Cory in the House and Toy Story.

GummiBear64
10-23-2015, 12:15 AM
Yeah man, its coming back to haunt you. This is what you get for stopping on S1.
I started watching Supernatural this year, when it was up to starting Season 11. Now I'm up to Season 9.

I was reading down the list and when I got to TWD I figured it was going in ABC order because I know you watched TWD. By the way, you need to watch Cory in the House and Toy Story.

Yeah, I always do lists alphabetically for some unknown reason.

SageDeoxys
10-23-2015, 12:18 AM
I started watching Supernatural this year, when it was up to starting Season 11. Now I'm up to Season 9.

Yeah, I always do lists alphabetically for some unknown reason.

I said that because you stopped watching it pretty quickly, not because you started watching when the show was on S5 or S6.

Joshyeh
10-23-2015, 12:20 AM
modern family bruh

HerobrineFan
10-23-2015, 12:43 AM
Doctor Who and Sherlock.

|ThyLuigi|
10-23-2015, 01:08 AM
Futurama
South Park
The Simpsons

:whistling:

GummiBear64
10-23-2015, 02:18 AM
I said that because you stopped watching it pretty quickly, not because you started watching when the show was on S5 or S6.
I don't like cartoons anyway.

Doctor Who and Sherlock.

I've been thinking about watching those.

SageDeoxys
10-23-2015, 02:19 AM
I don't like cartoons anyway.

I've been thinking about watching those.

But Adventure Time isn't just any cartoon. It is THE cartoon.

Aerials
10-23-2015, 02:21 AM
You needa watch Quantico.

GummiBear64
10-27-2015, 05:28 AM
But Adventure Time isn't just any cartoon. It is THE cartoon.

But, I don't like it. Heck, I despise anime.
>inb4 anime fanboys attack