PDA

View Full Version : ~đź’“Strange Encountersđź’“~ A story

Crazyjulie
10-22-2015, 09:51 PM
Be warned that it gets a bit bloody! Oh, and fighting too.
I AM QUITTING ON THESE SERIES BECAUSE OF COMPLAINTS THAT IT IS TOO LONG :3
What characters point of view should I do?
PART ICHAPTER I
CrazyJulie found herself in a beautiful place. The long grass swaying with the breeze, birds chirping their hearts away. It was a meadow, where she came from was a busy city with cars honking all day long, and people running around through the city.

She looked at her surroundings. It was quiet, too quiet. She walked straight through the meadow, to where the trees were, and dodged branches and vines through the forest. CrazyJulie went on something squishy, well, she noticed she was walking on sand. Her mind was too preoccupied to see that she stepped into a clearing where there was a beach right in front of her. She went towards the water and saw three shaped figures in the distance to what seemed to be a rock. She couldn't make up the shapes that was there.

Her ears perked up. There was three soft, melodic voice singing on the rock. She felt allured to the voice, her mind was shouting; DON'T GO! While her body kept going closer to the figures. She walked in the water, but her body wasn't getting wet. She could finally see what the voices belonged to, three beautiful creatures were seated on the rock. They had tails, which was believed to be a myth in the human world. The one on the left had soft, brown hair with curls you could die for, and emerald eyes that looked so innocent. The one the the middle had straight, jet-black hair with blue eyes that will pierce into your soul. The one on the right has short hair with a platinum blond as its color, also, with dull brown eyes staring at you. They saw CrazyJulie and kept singing while their eyes were fixed on her.

Once CrazyJulie was right in front of them, her eyes were focused on the figures. She couldn't move, like they casted a spell on her. No matter how much her mind tried to force her to move, her feet stayed planted to the ground. The middle creature looked to her right, then the left and the creatures nodded with a devious expression on their faces.

All of them looked at CrazyJulie, the creatures that stood before her which looked so innocent, turned into something that could kill you. Crazyjulie's body couldn't move at all. They looked at one and another before turning to CrazyJulie with bloodthirsty eyes and animalistic fangs that looked like some type of vampire. They were now circling around CrazyJulie, which still, couldn't move, until one of them lunged at her.

CHAPTER II
Crazyjulie jolted out of bed. Her body was sweating all over. She paced around the room. It's been a year since she had that dream. She used to have that nightmare every single day and had to go to therapy for it. Soon, it became less frequent until the point it just stopped. She dreaded going to sleep every night when it came to her. The nightmare was the same every time. Fustrated tears were going out of her eyes. She believed it actually means something, but everyone thinks she is just crazy, a lunatic. Over time, she soon believed that she was insane. She kept pacing back and forth, her thought jumbling up.

CrazyJulie suddenly stopped. She went over to her nightstand where she kept her phone. She dialed up her best friend's number, Gabe. He was the only one that did believe me when I told him about what was happening to me, heck, even my own parents think I'm weird! It rang 5 times before he picked up the phone.

"Why are you calling at- 2 AM?!" He groggily said.

"Listen, it came back." She belted out.

"What came ba-"

"THE NIGHTMARE!" She cried out.

"It did? Hold on, I'll come over in the morning, cause, y'now.." He said.

"Alright."

As he hung up, CrazyJulie went downstairs to get a midnight snack. She opened the cabinet and saw that there was no snacks! She thought for a moment before muttering profanities at her brother for eating all of her precious food. Well, time to stock up for some food she thought before grabbing her car keys and wallet. She turned on the engine and drove to the nearest shop.

She briefly walked in the store whilst grabbing a cart on the way. She sprinted through the store to the food aisle. She grabbed some chips, some candy, and whatever that is edible into her cart. She heard something drop in the aisle next to her. Who shops at 2 in the morning? She thought for a moment before mentally smacking herself, oh right, people like me. CrazyJulie looked through the cracks and saw a man watching her through the crack. Alarms were going through her head.

She patted her pockets to see if her phone was there, shoot! She forgot to bring it. She sprinted towards the checkout center(With the food of course) anxiously waiting to go back home. She heard heavy footsteps coming closer as she waited for the cashier to finish the last item. When the cashier was done, she grabbed the bags and sprinted to her car. The last thing she heard was multiple gunshots being shot off in the distance.

CHAPTER III"Did you find her yet?" JOSHIE63's boss spoke in a monotone.

"Yes," JOSHIE63 responded flatly

JOSHIE63 has been watching CrazyJulie for a while, it's surprising that she doesn't know what she is yet. She is in fact, potentially dangerous, having the world in the palms of her hands. CrazyJulie must be eliminated at all costs. The thing is, JOSHIE63's boss is becoming more agitated because he has to pick a perfect timing to strike, without any evidence. It's been hard because CrazyJulie doesn't come out of the house often. They now have it all planned. She came out of her apartment, 2:36 A.M sharp. JOSHIE63 followed her keeping a distance away from her car so she doesn't get suspicious. She pulls up at a grocery shop.

JOSHIE63 grimaced, seriously? He thought. He motioned the gang to come closer.

"Stay outside, try to keep yourself hidden. I'll give you the signal to shoot." JOSHIE63 gruffly said before walking in the store, the aisle right next to CrazyJulie. He was bored out of his mind, he picked something random off the shelf, eyes still fixed on CrazyJulie, and started throwing it up in the air and catching it. He repeated to throw it up until he accidently dropped it. Shoot!He'd blown his cover. She stared right at him before looking panicked. She hurried towards the cash register.

"My cover is blown, automatically shoot when she comes out" JOSHIE63 said quickly in the walkie-talkie."

"Roger that" The gang replied.

JOSHIE63 started to advance towards her. Now she was scared out of her mind. Pathetic, why does she have the potential to destroy the earth when she can't even hurt a fly! JOSHIE63 thought to himself. She quickly swooped her hands to take the bags and ran out. Immediately, gunshots were fired once she stepped out a few feet out the store. She collapsed with blood pooling around her.

"Mission accomplished" JOSHIE63 said in his walkie-talkie before taking off in his vehicle.

"Where is she?" Was the first thing that came out of JOSHIE63's boss mouth when he walked in.

"I thought you told us to kill her." JOSHIE63 responded.

"Yes, you were, but I need her body. For all we know, she could come back alive. We don't know what she's capable of." JOSHIE63's boss said. By now, His boss was fuming.

"Go back and retrieve her body, we need to burn it up in flames." JOSHIE63's boss spoke with gritted teeth.

"Yes boss" They said at the same time, trying not to get their boss mad.

JOSHIE63 jumped in his car and drive to where her body was. He looked around, but her body wasn't there.

CHAPTER IVBubblehubble was done driving back from the airport. She came back from her trip to Hawaii. There were dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep. She had to admit, her fear of heights is why she didn't get any sleep. Oh, how much she wanted to snuggle up in her bed and sleep on something that isn't moving. 2 minutes left, Bubblehubble thought, her fingers tapping on the steering wheel in anticipation. She turned into a parking lot, a shortcut she had have used many, many times.

Suddenly, Bubblehubble stopped. There was a body, more specifically, a woman. The woman was sprawled out in front of her car, a pool of blood surrounding her. Bubblehubble was panicking, she exited her car to examine the body. Bubblehubble checked to see if the woman had a pulse. She could faintly feel it. Bubblehubble's legs were shaky, she didn't know what to do. She thought about for a moment before hauling the woman inside of her car. She drove home, going a bit way over the speed limit. She quickly dragged the woman in her house to aid her. Scarlet blood dripped from the woman as Bubblehubble dragged her on to the couch. Bubblehubble went upstairs and got ther emergency kit.

Bubblehubble had gotten her bachelors degree in medical school, so she's pretty sure she could fix that woman up. Bubblehubble went downstairs to the body. She lifted up the woman's shirt and was mortified on what she saw. Bullet holes were covering her back. One by one, she started taking out the bullets, still inside of the woman's body, with tweezers. She looked back to back sure all the bullets were out of her body so she could start stitching. She was pretty sure her eyes popped out of her head on what she saw. The wounds were slowly closing, leaving with perfectly smooth skin. She was honestly speechless.

Bubblehubble cleaned up her house because of the blood coming from the woman. She will have to research about it. She went upstairs to her computer/library room. Her whole body was shaking. Thoughts were swirling through her mind. Where to start, where to start... Aha! Supernatural creatures. She read everything she could find, though nothing really matched in what she saw. Human-like, healing abilities. Sure, many matched the category, but it just didn't seem right. Bubblehubble froze, she heard a groan coming from downstairs. She checked the time, 8:04 A.M. Woah, had she been reading about things that probably doesn't exist, for that long?

Bubblehubble quickly grabbed an object, being the lucky person she is, a pan. You a re probably wondering, why is there a pan inside of her computer or library room? Well, no idea. She slowly crept down the stairs. She heard a female voice.

"Where am I?"

CHAPTER VJOSHIE63's face paled. Pyroworld, one of his gang members, came out.

"Where is she?" Pyroworld asked.

"I don't know.." JOSHIE63 said.

They stared at the ground where CrazyJulie's body was. The blood seemed to be dragged a few feet until it just completely stopped.

"Do you possibly think someone called the ambulance?" Pyroworld stated.

"No, the police would be swarming around here by now."

Pryroworld was skeptical, how could she have disappeared so quickly? He was pretty sure that they have been gone for around 15 minutes. JOSHIE63's gang had 10 people, including him and his boss, Garrgoil. Being the honest person JOSHIE63 was, Garrgoil was pretty ruthless. Sure, Garrgoil's gang was ruthless, but you can't look straight into his eyes before whimpering away in fear. I should probably introduce you to the gang, me being the narrator not telling you the important parts of the story.

We first have JOSHIE63, you know him. He's the co-leader. He's good with hand-to-hand combat. Garrgoil's the leader, a weapon master. Pyroworld, third in line, you could call him a ninja, considering his victims have never seem him. There's seven more, but that's for you to find out. Now, back to the story.

JOSHIE63 called up his boss.

"She's gone."

"What do you mean she's gone?!" His boss exclaimed.

"Her body's gone"

Silence was all that JOSHIE63 heard. Just like that, his boss hung up. JOSHIE63 frowned. He bet that his boss was fuming.

"Any trace of evidence on how she disappeared?" JOSHIE63 asked Pyroworld.

Pyroworld shook his head.

"It's like she disappeared out of thin air. No traces of evidence." Pyroworld said.

"Well, let's investigate further on. Tell me when you've found something" JOSHIE63 said.

JOSHIE63 called his gang out. Airborned, Kevin, Meranda, and A10a came out, along with Mark who was dragged out for snoozing a bit.

"Where's the others?" JOSHIE63 said.

"Facing the wrath of our boss." Airborned stated.

JOSHIE63 nodded his head.

"Well, we have some work to do."

CHAPTER VI

"Where am I?"

Bubblehubble froze, seeing the only way to get answers is talking to it. Bubblehubble pulled her arms back, ready to swings her pan if she had to, and started to slowly walk towards the sound. There, in her couch, was the woman seated with her arms crossed.

"What are you?" Bubblehubble said, keeping her scared thoughts down the drain.
"Aren't I supposed to be asking the questions since, I've been kidnapped?" She sourly said.
"I didn't kidnap you." Bubblehubble said, rolling her eyes in the process.
"Then why am I in a place that I don't recognize, with a complete stranger holding a pan like you're going to bash me with it?"
"Erm... I found you in a parking lot, almost bleeding to death. 'I'm just going to leave that person there, and watch her bleed to death with bullet shots all over her!' What else am I supposed to do?" Bubblehubble sarcastically said.
"You could've called 911. You know, you learned it in first grade, 9 1 1. Say it with me, niiiiiinnnnneee, oooonnnnnneeee, oooooonnnnnneeeee. See? That simple."

Though it wasn't really that simple for Bubblehubble. She never felt so scared in her life. Movies, you're like, pshh.. That's easy. Well it's not.

"I freaked out, okay? Also, back to the first question I asked you; what are you?" Bubblehubble said.
"What do you mean? A human of course! Breathes, eats, poops, basically what every human does."
"No.... I remembered, when I took out the bullets inside of you, it started closing back in!" Bubblehubble exclaimed.
"Have you've been talking with your therapist lately? I usually check with mine everyday."
"Ummmm...... I'm a doctor, I'm pretty sure I can take care if myself, take you very much." Bubblehubble said thoughtfully.
"So what is your name? I at least want to know my kidnapper's name being getting killed."

Bubblehubble snorted, seriously? She never thought herself killing someone, or even kidnapping one! Well, technically she kidnapped someone, but not for bad intentions!

"I don't kill people, and it's Bubblehubble. What's yours?"
"Seeing that I have nothing to do, the name's CrazyJulie." CrazyJulie said.
"Even if you are telling the truth, I will find out what you are. Mark my words." Bubblehubble said.
"Alright, I'm also curious on what I am. Count me in!"
"Right...."

CHAPTER VII

Gabe was at CrazyJulie's doorstep, he came up at around 8. He knocked on the door a few times, but no reply. He knocked on it harder, still, no sound coming at the other end. He waited for a few minutes, until he switched his phone on and texted her. He tapped his foot impatiently. He was sure she wouldn't have came out this early. He tried opening the door, expecting it to be locked, but surprisingly, it was unlocked. He looked around and saw no sight of her. He texted her brother, Imustachyou, to see if he knew where CrazyJulie was. Imustachyou replied with a no idea, saying that he wasn't over at that time because of his night shift. Gabe went up to her room and saw that she wasn't there. At her nightstand was her phone.

Gabe started to freak out, she wouldn't have left so early in the morning without her phone, considering it was still a bit dark out. He paced back and forth, no chance of communicating with her. Maybe someone kidnapped her from her house? He pondered on that thought. The front door was suspiciously unlocked, and some of the cabinets were still left open. He took his phone out and started to dial a number, 911.

-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-

Zzzebra94 didn't really enjoy working at the police station, nothing really exciting happens. She wants to be in action, work on an important case just like her friends did. Well, she has just gotten her promotion, so she's hyped. She has heard that you start getting on the important cases on that promotion. Like usual, she walks around, not doing much, until someone calls her up. Huh, she didn't really know why. She walked up towards the meeting room and entered. "You said you needed me?" She said.

"Yes, someone called, saying that there is a person missing. Seeing that you seem quite bored around here, you can help us solve the case."

She mentally did a happy dance, finally! She didn't have to work on something boring like paperworks! "Yes sir." She replied, with a hint of excitement. He motioned her to follow him, she straightened up, and started following him.

-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}

JOSHIE63 buried his hands in his face. He's gotten nothing, no traces, no evidence, absolutely nothing. He was pretty sure she could teleport. He called Garrgoil again. "Sir, we have no evidence on how she disappeared."His boss took a deep breath.

"By any chance, did someone pick her up?" JOSHIE63 thought about that. He remembered that the blood was being dragged, which means it wasn't CrazyJulie moving, it was someone who dragged her somewhere. He smiled, well, time to hunt out some people.

CHAPTER VIII

Bubblehubble and CrazyJulie were walking towards the library. Bubblehubble kept sneaking glances at CrazyJulie. They stopped at the front, Bubblehubble sighed.

"This is going to be a long day." She said out loud. Bubblehubble sped inside going to her target, the mythical creatures section, while CrazyJulie was wondering around in the kids section. Bubblehubble was mumbling to herself, vampire, couldn't have, fairy, no, dragon, what? Soon, she started to take off random books off the shelf and started reading them, until she came across the book; The History of Mythical Creatures. Bingo she thought before flipping through the pages.

-{}- An Excruciating Long Hour Later......-{}-

Bubblehubble finally finished the book, there were a few possibilities left, she has to test them out on CrazyJulie to see if she is correct. Bubblehubble ran through the aisles looking for CrazyJulie when she spotted her in the kids section playing with the kids. She ran up to CrazyJulie, "We have to get back home, I think I have an idea what you might be."

They went back to bubblehubble's home. Bubblehubble ran back into her house and got out with what seems like silver. "Erm, what's the silver for?" CrazyJulie questioned.

"To test out if you are a werewolf." CrazyJulie bursted out laughing, but Bubblehubble just took her hand and pressed the silver into CrazyJulie's palm. Nothing, Bubblehubble thought. She ran out with object after object until she gave up.

"Well, absolutely nothing. I'm going to take a break."

Bubblehubble walked inside and plopped herself down on the couch and turned on the music. She took a book out and started reading it as CrazyJulie walked in the house.

This is my favorite song, CrazyJulie thought as she started to sing along to it. Bubblehubble immediately felt allured to that voice. CrazyJulie suddenly stopped singing, along with the crashing noise in the kitchen. Bubblehubble snapped out of the trance she was in. Something clicked in her mind, is that possible? How could she be this creature? Bubblehubble broke out in a run upstairs to her computer room.

CHAPTER IX

Bubblehubble frantically typed on her computer, she searched up sirens, they were the creatures that she have read of. She skimmed through it, but how could've CrazyJulie walked on land? She went back and read it again, this time, more slowly.

Sirens are believed to be a myth, stories from sailers and fishermen varied. They are fierce creatures, killers. They lure their prey with their singing, usually going into groups of three. They are believed to be related to mermaids, who are the complete opposites of sirens. They have tails, unable to walk on land. Sirens seemed to have been lowering in number, until there were no more sights of them. People don't know much about them, but from the stories from the sailers and fishermen, we carefully listened to their tales, creating this to explain what we know about them.

December 16th, 1989

Bubblehubble was surprised, CrazyJulie couldn't have been a siren, or she couldn't have walked on land. Bubblehubble slammed her head down on the keyboard. She was so close! All she really needs is a break, she got up and started walking towards the coffee shop.

-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}~Meanwhile~{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-

CrazyJulie was seated at the couch. For some reason, Bubblehubble seemed so familiar. Her stomach growled, she got so caught up with what happened, she forgot about her body's needs. She walked to the kitchen, rummaging through the drawers and cabinets. She got out some leftover pizza, a coke bottle, and some chips. Not a healthy choice, but it'll do. She thought about the dream, whenever she dreamt about it, the second she woke up, it was like she couldn't remember it. Images of the dream flashed through her head, but it was all blurry. CrazyJulie was frustrated, she angrily chomped down at the slice of pizza she was holding.

After CrazyJulie was done, she went upstairs to explore. She opened a door to a room and saw that there was a light on. She looked for a light switch but couldn't see one. She walked towards a lamp and turned it on. She looked towards to where the light was on and saw a computer. She walked to it and sat down in the chair. Sirens was what it read. Huh, Bubblehubble must be more insane than she thought. She went to the first page and started reading the first paragraph.

Sirens are believed to.........

CHAPTER X
CrazyJulie was halfway done reading about sirens, they were really interesting.

Sirens were originated to be mermaids, these two sisters ruled together at the mermaid kingdom, until one of the sisters, named CrazyJulie, turned evil.

CrazyJulie was influenced by dark magic, and created an army of loyal people, which were called sirens. CrazyJulie used dark magic to make her army stronger, but corrupted the users along with it.

Soon, the two sisters were at war, CrazyJulie's army was winning, until her sister, Bubblehubble had to use the Stone of Polaquix, making CrazyJulie go in a deep sleep for thousands of years.

She soon would be reborn, growing the pace a human should, until she is old enough for her powers to activate.

Bubblehubble hoped that her sister would turn good after she was reborn.

The siren army fled away, becoming what mermaids would call, "Lone Escapists". Lone Escapists were mermaids who lived on their own, they go higher in depth, making it risky for their identities to be exposed.

There were rarely cases of mermaids becoming that, but they lost about half of the kingdom.

The sister ruled the kingdom on her own, and soon rebuilt it back to normal.

It was the biggest war in mermaid history.

Soon, the Stone of Polaquix was stolen by traitors, and was used on Bubblehubble.

CrazyJulie was surprised her name was in it, there were many people in the world named that, right?

She chuckled unsure, it must have been a coincidence.

She got up and stretched her aching muscles, and searched the house for Bubblehubble. Bubblehubble wasn't there though, but the front door was open.

CrazyJulie was sure that Bubblehubble closed the door when she left, and right on time, men barged into the room, and she recognized one of them.

CHAPTER XI
It seemed that the man didn't see CrazyJulie, but luckily she hid under the stairs before they looked at her. She looked through the crack and saw that a group of people were going around the house. She patted her pockets to see if her phone was there. Bingo! She quickly took it out and started texting Bubblehubble. She heard a voice in the distance.

"All clear, let's move on to the next house. The girl didn't specify where the house was."

The sound of footsteps were fading away, and the front door was slammed shut. CrazyJulie just stayed there, she knew she recognized that person before, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She closed her eyes as she concentrated. She could faintly see a memory, it was a person. The person was blurry, up she remembered that it was following her. She soon was shot, multiple times, and then it all came back to her. She suddenly heard the front door being opened.

She heard Bubblehubble yell out, "CrazyJulie? Are you there?"

CrazyJulie got out of her hiding place, her body was shaking.

"What happened?" Bubblehubble asked her. CrazyJulie's mouth couldn't form words.

She found a note on a dresser. She shakily took it and read it. She dropped it and suddenly fainted.

~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~

As Bubblehubble walked in the coffee shop, she was hit by the smell of coffee. She ordered a plain black one as she sat down in a seat. She sighed, she tapped her fingers on the table, humming to herself as she listened to the music playing in her iPod. She opened her eyes and saw a man standing at the table she was seated at. She rose her eyebrow suspiciously.

"What do you want?" She bluntly asked, she never really liked to socialize with strangers.

He rolled his eyes, "Well hello to you too."

"What do you want?" She repeated, she felt the urge to punch that guy in the face. He pulled up a chair and sat across from her.

"I was wondering if you knew someone by the name of CrazyJulie." Her other eyebrow rose.

"Why do you want to know?" She said, her suspicion going higher.

"Well, er, she is a great friend of mine and she had suddenly disappeared out of thin air. I remember her going to the gas station and never going back." He said.

"What is your name then?"

"JOSHIE63, but you could call me JOSH."

"I do in fact know where she is, she's just down that street to the left." She said.

He nodded at her before leaving. Thank goodness he left, he seemed very...Strange. She turned the volume of the music she was listening to higher. Around 30 minutes later, her phone buzzed in her pocket. She took out her earbuds and saw that she got a text message from CrazyJulie. She read it and suddenly rushed out of the shop and drove back.

CHAPTER XII
CrazyJulie was in another dream, this time, she wasn't in a meadow. She was actually underwater, surprisingly, she wasn't drowning. She tried kicking her feet, but it felt like she only had one foot. She looked down and saw that she had a tail. It took CrazyJulie a while to get used to swimming with a tail.

She started swimming towards a faint light. She went out of a cave, and there was a beautiful city in the distance, but add in some fire and explosions. A way was happening she could tell, but the minute she swam out of the cave, it seemed as though she lost control of her body.

CrazyJulie turned around and saw people following her, with weapons and such. It was like she was leading them towards the city. When she reached it, she began saying words she couldn't understand. Once she finished speaking, one by one, the soldiers attacked.

It was like darkness was consuming her, she felt power rushing in her veins as she flew to a castle. The castle doors opened and out stood a woman around the same age as her. The woman walked with confidence, having a stone in the woman's hand.

CrazyJulie and the woman was arguing, it felt weird while feeling everything, but not doing them. CrazyJulie soon unsheathed a sword, with a black aura surrounding it. The woman took out a sword too, but white and angelic. In a split second, the swords clashed as they fought one on one. CrazyJulie could tell that the woman was getting tired, and that CrazyJulie had never felt so... Powerful.

Soon, CrazyJulie had a sword to the woman's throat, the woman's sword flew off of her hand. CrazyJulie didn't see the woman taking out the stone, but it was too late as the woman started muttering words. A wave of energy was transferred to CrazyJulie, a light was surrounding her as she slowly vanished, and soon, CrazyJulie was plunged into darkness again.

Need some volunteers to be in my story!
The people I have is:
Gabe
JOSHIE63
Bubblehubble
Pyroworld
Airborned
Kevin Guswanto
Mark Chong
Meranda
A10a
Zzzebra94
Imustachyou

- - - Updated - - -

I moved this thread here, cause, you know..

BaconHero
10-22-2015, 10:03 PM
This story is very amusing to me, keep em coming:)

Crazyjulie
10-23-2015, 12:43 PM
Chapter 9 should come out somewhere during this week.

Aunos
10-23-2015, 12:46 PM
I wanna be part of the story! :D

Crazyjulie
10-23-2015, 12:47 PM
I wanna be part of the story! :D

Maybe in part 2 you will!

Aunos
10-23-2015, 12:49 PM
Maybe in part 2 you will!

:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

Holden Han
10-23-2015, 01:03 PM
took me around 30 mins to finish it all.

i'll have to comment that its very long.

But still, i find it amazing a awesome lol:wave:

L3thalHunter
10-23-2015, 01:05 PM
Good story..
But its at the wrong sub-forum..
But Good story...

Shadin Siddique
10-23-2015, 01:10 PM
Good story..
But its at the wrong sub-forum..
But Good story...

It's in the RT Soft Tavern because it isn't related to Growtopia. Any stories, videos or creations belongs in the Fan Creations section ONLY if it is related to Growtopia. If it isn't, it belongs in the Tavern!

Nice story, I'd like to be a part of it.
:sweatdrop:

Boy255
10-23-2015, 01:19 PM
My first thought was"And i thought NSFW isnt allowed here.'

My second thought was "Hmm,typical typing competition.Maybe not NSFW anymore!"

My final thought was"Oh,nvm.Scratch that,apperently it is"

Side effects of the mild

Nsfw
Sydrone
Fired
Worldwide
Redditus
Editionaire
(NSFWre)

Crazyjulie
10-23-2015, 01:38 PM
My first thought was"And i thought NSFW isnt allowed here.'

My second thought was "Hmm,typical typing competition.Maybe not NSFW anymore!"

My final thought was"Oh,nvm.Scratch that,apperently it is"

Side effects of the mild

Nsfw
Sydrone
Fired
Worldwide
Redditus
Editionaire
(NSFWre)

Oh... So you're basically saying I should take it down? I don't think it's inappropriate, does anyone else think that?

Abescert
10-23-2015, 04:54 PM
Can I be in there? C:

Crazyjulie
10-23-2015, 04:56 PM
Can I be in there? C:

I already have enough characters for the first part, but I'll include you in part 2.

bubblehubble_
10-23-2015, 09:24 PM
OH MY GOD IF YOU'RE A MERMAID I CAN'T EVEN BECAUSE MERMAIDS ARE MY FAVOURITEST THING EVER OHMYGODHOWAREYOUAMERMAIDANDHOWIAMINOTONE

cri.

Warp Rat
10-23-2015, 09:31 PM
If you still have spots left, you can use me in your fan-fic.

Crazyjulie
10-23-2015, 09:51 PM
OH MY GOD IF YOU'RE A MERMAID I CAN'T EVEN BECAUSE MERMAIDS ARE MY FAVOURITEST THING EVER OHMYGODHOWAREYOUAMERMAIDANDHOWIAMINOTONE

cri.

I'll make you a mermaid! Just wait a while, because I'm going to drop the bomb soon.

P.S I'm not a mermaid, but it is close to being one.

Crazyjulie
10-23-2015, 11:12 PM
Chapter 9 is out because I had some free time on my hands.

bubblehubble_
10-23-2015, 11:15 PM
Ooo! Nice! I like the new chapter (: can't wait for the new ones!

Boy255
10-23-2015, 11:47 PM
Oh... So you're basically saying I should take it down? I don't think it's inappropriate, does anyone else think that?

No,dont.

But for the bloddy part,i think its kinda inapproapiate

Crazyjulie
10-23-2015, 11:51 PM
No,dont.

But for the bloddy part,i think its kinda inapproapiate

I warned the readers beforehand, I am aware that it could trigger some people, but it was their choice to read it. As I said as the first sentence in the thread, it gets a bit bloody and has some fighting in it.

Crazyjulie
10-24-2015, 05:57 PM
I'm the worst procrastinator ever..

Noisia
10-25-2015, 06:37 PM
Be warned that it gets a bit bloody! Oh, and fighting too.
What characters point of view should I do?
PART ICHAPTER I
CrazyJulie found herself in a beautiful place. The long grass swaying with the breeze, birds chirping their hearts away. It was a meadow, where she came from was a busy city with cars honking all day long, and people running around through the city.

She looked at her surroundings. It was quiet, too quiet. She walked straight through the meadow, to where the trees were, and dodged branches and vines through the forest. CrazyJulie went on something squishy, well, she noticed she was walking on sand. Her mind was too preoccupied to see that she stepped into a clearing where there was a beach right in front of her. She went towards the water and saw three shaped figures in the distance to what seemed to be a rock. She couldn't make up the shapes that was there.

Her ears perked up. There was three soft, melodic voice singing on the rock. She felt allured to the voice, her mind was shouting; DON'T GO! While her body kept going closer to the figures. She walked in the water, but her body wasn't getting wet. She could finally see what the voices belonged to, three beautiful creatures were seated on the rock. They had tails, which was believed to be a myth in the human world. The one on the left had soft, brown hair with curls you could die for, and emerald eyes that looked so innocent. The one the the middle had straight, jet-black hair with blue eyes that will pierce into your soul. The one on the right has short hair with a platinum blond as its color, also, with dull brown eyes staring at you. They saw CrazyJulie and kept singing while their eyes were fixed on her.

Once CrazyJulie was right in front of them, her eyes were focused on the figures. She couldn't move, like they casted a spell on her. No matter how much her mind tried to force her to move, her feet stayed planted to the ground. The middle creature looked to her right, then the left and the creatures nodded with a devious expression on their faces.

All of them looked at CrazyJulie, the creatures that stood before her which looked so innocent, turned into something that could kill you. Crazyjulie's body couldn't move at all. They looked at one and another before turning to CrazyJulie with bloodthirsty eyes and animalistic fangs that looked like some type of vampire. They were now circling around CrazyJulie, which still, couldn't move, until one of them lunged at her.

CHAPTER II
Crazyjulie jolted out of bed. Her body was sweating all over. She paced around the room. It's been a year since she had that dream. She used to have that nightmare every single day and had to go to therapy for it. Soon, it became less frequent until the point it just stopped. She dreaded going to sleep every night when it came to her. The nightmare was the same every time. Fustrated tears were going out of her eyes. She believed it actually means something, but everyone thinks she is just crazy, a lunatic. Over time, she soon believed that she was insane. She kept pacing back and forth, her thought jumbling up.

CrazyJulie suddenly stopped. She went over to her nightstand where she kept her phone. She dialed up her best friend's number, Gabe. He was the only one that did believe me when I told him about what was happening to me, heck, even my own parents think I'm weird! It rang 5 times before he picked up the phone.

"Why are you calling at- 2 AM?!" He groggily said.

"Listen, it came back." She belted out.

"What came ba-"

"THE NIGHTMARE!" She cried out.

"It did? Hold on, I'll come over in the morning, cause, y'now.." He said.

"Alright."

As he hung up, CrazyJulie went downstairs to get a midnight snack. She opened the cabinet and saw that there was no snacks! She thought for a moment before muttering profanities at her brother for eating all of her precious food. Well, time to stock up for some food she thought before grabbing her car keys and wallet. She turned on the engine and drove to the nearest shop.

She briefly walked in the store whilst grabbing a cart on the way. She sprinted through the store to the food aisle. She grabbed some chips, some candy, and whatever that is edible into her cart. She heard something drop in the aisle next to her. Who shops at 2 in the morning? She thought for a moment before mentally smacking herself, oh right, people like me. CrazyJulie looked through the cracks and saw a man watching her through the crack. Alarms were going through her head.

She patted her pockets to see if her phone was there, shoot! She forgot to bring it. She sprinted towards the checkout center(With the food of course) anxiously waiting to go back home. She heard heavy footsteps coming closer as she waited for the cashier to finish the last item. When the cashier was done, she grabbed the bags and sprinted to her car. The last thing she heard was multiple gunshots being shot off in the distance.

CHAPTER III"Did you find her yet?" JOSHIE63's boss spoke in a monotone.

"Yes," JOSHIE63 responded flatly

JOSHIE63 has been watching CrazyJulie for a while, it's surprising that she doesn't know what she is yet. She is in fact, potentially dangerous, having the world in the palms of her hands. CrazyJulie must be eliminated at all costs. The thing is, JOSHIE63's boss is becoming more agitated because he has to pick a perfect timing to strike, without any evidence. It's been hard because CrazyJulie doesn't come out of the house often. They now have it all planned. She came out of her apartment, 2:36 A.M sharp. JOSHIE63 followed her keeping a distance away from her car so she doesn't get suspicious. She pulls up at a grocery shop.

JOSHIE63 grimaced, seriously? He thought. He motioned the gang to come closer.

"Stay outside, try to keep yourself hidden. I'll give you the signal to shoot." JOSHIE63 gruffly said before walking in the store, the aisle right next to CrazyJulie. He was bored out of his mind, he picked something random off the shelf, eyes still fixed on CrazyJulie, and started throwing it up in the air and catching it. He repeated to throw it up until he accidently dropped it. Shoot!He'd blown his cover. She stared right at him before looking panicked. She hurried towards the cash register.

"My cover is blown, automatically shoot when she comes out" JOSHIE63 said quickly in the walkie-talkie."

"Roger that" The gang replied.

JOSHIE63 started to advance towards her. Now she was scared out of her mind. Pathetic, why does she have the potential to destroy the earth when she can't even hurt a fly! JOSHIE63 thought to himself. She quickly swooped her hands to take the bags and ran out. Immediately, gunshots were fired once she stepped out a few feet out the store. She collapsed with blood pooling around her.

"Mission accomplished" JOSHIE63 said in his walkie-talkie before taking off in his vehicle.

"Where is she?" Was the first thing that came out of JOSHIE63's boss mouth when he walked in.

"I thought you told us to kill her." JOSHIE63 responded.

"Yes, you were, but I need her body. For all we know, she could come back alive. We don't know what she's capable of." JOSHIE63's boss said. By now, His boss was fuming.

"Go back and retrieve her body, we need to burn it up in flames." JOSHIE63's boss spoke with gritted teeth.

"Yes boss" They said at the same time, trying not to get their boss mad.

JOSHIE63 jumped in his car and drive to where her body was. He looked around, but her body wasn't there.

CHAPTER IVBubblehubble was done driving back from the airport. She came back from her trip to Hawaii. There were dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep. She had to admit, her fear of heights is why she didn't get any sleep. Oh, how much she wanted to snuggle up in her bed and sleep on something that isn't moving. 2 minutes left, Bubblehubble thought, her fingers tapping on the steering wheel in anticipation. She turned into a parking lot, a shortcut she had have used many, many times.

Suddenly, Bubblehubble stopped. There was a body, more specifically, a woman. The woman was sprawled out in front of her car, a pool of blood surrounding her. Bubblehubble was panicking, she exited her car to examine the body. Bubblehubble checked to see if the woman had a pulse. She could faintly feel it. Bubblehubble's legs were shaky, she didn't know what to do. She thought about for a moment before hauling the woman inside of her car. She drove home, going a bit way over the speed limit. She quickly dragged the woman in her house to aid her. Scarlet blood dripped from the woman as Bubblehubble dragged her on to the couch. Bubblehubble went upstairs and got ther emergency kit.

Bubblehubble had gotten her bachelors degree in medical school, so she's pretty sure she could fix that woman up. Bubblehubble went downstairs to the body. She lifted up the woman's shirt and was mortified on what she saw. Bullet holes were covering her back. One by one, she started taking out the bullets, still inside of the woman's body, with tweezers. She looked back to back sure all the bullets were out of her body so she could start stitching. She was pretty sure her eyes popped out of her head on what she saw. The wounds were slowly closing, leaving with perfectly smooth skin. She was honestly speechless.

Bubblehubble cleaned up her house because of the blood coming from the woman. She will have to research about it. She went upstairs to her computer/library room. Her whole body was shaking. Thoughts were swirling through her mind. Where to start, where to start... Aha! Supernatural creatures. She read everything she could find, though nothing really matched in what she saw. Human-like, healing abilities. Sure, many matched the category, but it just didn't seem right. Bubblehubble froze, she heard a groan coming from downstairs. She checked the time, 8:04 A.M. Woah, had she been reading about things that probably doesn't exist, for that long?

Bubblehubble quickly grabbed an object, being the lucky person she is, a pan. You a re probably wondering, why is there a pan inside of her computer or library room? Well, no idea. She slowly crept down the stairs. She heard a female voice.

"Where am I?"

CHAPTER VJOSHIE63's face paled. Pyroworld, one of his gang members, came out.

"Where is she?" Pyroworld asked.

"I don't know.." JOSHIE63 said.

They stared at the ground where CrazyJulie's body was. The blood seemed to be dragged a few feet until it just completely stopped.

"Do you possibly think someone called the ambulance?" Pyroworld stated.

"No, the police would be swarming around here by now."

Pryroworld was skeptical, how could she have disappeared so quickly? He was pretty sure that they have been gone for around 15 minutes. JOSHIE63's gang had 10 people, including him and his boss, Garrgoil. Being the honest person JOSHIE63 was, Garrgoil was pretty ruthless. Sure, Garrgoil's gang was ruthless, but you can't look straight into his eyes before whimpering away in fear. I should probably introduce you to the gang, me being the narrator not telling you the important parts of the story.

We first have JOSHIE63, you know him. He's the co-leader. He's good with hand-to-hand combat. Garrgoil's the leader, a weapon master. Pyroworld, third in line, you could call him a ninja, considering his victims have never seem him. There's seven more, but that's for you to find out. Now, back to the story.

JOSHIE63 called up his boss.

"She's gone."

"What do you mean she's gone?!" His boss exclaimed.

"Her body's gone"

Silence was all that JOSHIE63 heard. Just like that, his boss hung up. JOSHIE63 frowned. He bet that his boss was fuming.

"Any trace of evidence on how she disappeared?" JOSHIE63 asked Pyroworld.

Pyroworld shook his head.

"It's like she disappeared out of thin air. No traces of evidence." Pyroworld said.

"Well, let's investigate further on. Tell me when you've found something" JOSHIE63 said.

JOSHIE63 called his gang out. Airborned, Kevin, Meranda, and A10a came out, along with Mark who was dragged out for snoozing a bit.

"Where's the others?" JOSHIE63 said.

"Facing the wrath of our boss." Airborned stated.

JOSHIE63 nodded his head.

"Well, we have some work to do."

CHAPTER VI

"Where am I?"

Bubblehubble froze, seeing the only way to get answers is talking to it. Bubblehubble pulled her arms back, ready to swings her pan if she had to, and started to slowly walk towards the sound. There, in her couch, was the woman seated with her arms crossed.

"What are you?" Bubblehubble said, keeping her scared thoughts down the drain.
"Aren't I supposed to be asking the questions since, I've been kidnapped?" She sourly said.
"I didn't kidnap you." Bubblehubble said, rolling her eyes in the process.
"Then why am I in a place that I don't recognize, with a complete stranger holding a pan like you're going to bash me with it?"
"Erm... I found you in a parking lot, almost bleeding to death. 'I'm just going to leave that person there, and watch her bleed to death with bullet shots all over her!' What else am I supposed to do?" Bubblehubble sarcastically said.
"You could've called 911. You know, you learned it in first grade, 9 1 1. Say it with me, niiiiiinnnnneee, oooonnnnnneeee, oooooonnnnnneeeee. See? That simple."

Though it wasn't really that simple for Bubblehubble. She never felt so scared in her life. Movies, you're like, pshh.. That's easy. Well it's not.

"I freaked out, okay? Also, back to the first question I asked you; what are you?" Bubblehubble said.
"What do you mean? A human of course! Breathes, eats, poops, basically what every human does."
"No.... I remembered, when I took out the bullets inside of you, it started closing back in!" Bubblehubble exclaimed.
"Have you've been talking with your therapist lately? I usually check with mine everyday."
"Ummmm...... I'm a doctor, I'm pretty sure I can take care if myself, take you very much." Bubblehubble said thoughtfully.
"So what is your name? I at least want to know my kidnapper's name being getting killed."

Bubblehubble snorted, seriously? She never thought herself killing someone, or even kidnapping one! Well, technically she kidnapped someone, but not for bad intentions!

"I don't kill people, and it's Bubblehubble. What's yours?"
"Seeing that I have nothing to do, the name's CrazyJulie." CrazyJulie said.
"Even if you are telling the truth, I will find out what you are. Mark my words." Bubblehubble said.
"Alright, I'm also curious on what I am. Count me in!"
"Right...."

CHAPTER VII

Gabe was at CrazyJulie's doorstep, he came up at around 8. He knocked on the door a few times, but no reply. He knocked on it harder, still, no sound coming at the other end. He waited for a few minutes, until he switched his phone on and texted her. He tapped his foot impatiently. He was sure she wouldn't have came out this early. He tried opening the door, expecting it to be locked, but surprisingly, it was unlocked. He looked around and saw no sight of her. He texted her brother, Imustachyou, to see if he knew where CrazyJulie was. Imustachyou replied with a no idea, saying that he wasn't over at that time because of his night shift. Gabe went up to her room and saw that she wasn't there. At her nightstand was her phone.

Gabe started to freak out, she wouldn't have left so early in the morning without her phone, considering it was still a bit dark out. He paced back and forth, no chance of communicating with her. Maybe someone kidnapped her from her house? He pondered on that thought. The front door was suspiciously unlocked, and some of the cabinets were still left open. He took his phone out and started to dial a number, 911.

-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-

Zzzebra94 didn't really enjoy working at the police station, nothing really exciting happens. She wants to be in action, work on an important case just like her friends did. Well, she has just gotten her promotion, so she's hyped. She has heard that you start getting on the important cases on that promotion. Like usual, she walks around, not doing much, until someone calls her up. Huh, she didn't really know why. She walked up towards the meeting room and entered. "You said you needed me?" She said.

"Yes, someone called, saying that there is a person missing. Seeing that you seem quite bored around here, you can help us solve the case."

She mentally did a happy dance, finally! She didn't have to work on something boring like paperworks! "Yes sir." She replied, with a hint of excitement. He motioned her to follow him, she straightened up, and started following him.

-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}

JOSHIE63 buried his hands in his face. He's gotten nothing, no traces, no evidence, absolutely nothing. He was pretty sure she could teleport. He called Garrgoil again. "Sir, we have no evidence on how she disappeared."His boss took a deep breath.

"By any chance, did someone pick her up?" JOSHIE63 thought about that. He remembered that the blood was being dragged, which means it wasn't CrazyJulie moving, it was someone who dragged her somewhere. He smiled, well, time to hunt out some people.

CHAPTER VIII

Bubblehubble and CrazyJulie were walking towards the library. Bubblehubble kept sneaking glances at CrazyJulie. They stopped at the front, Bubblehubble sighed.

"This is going to be a long day." She said out loud. Bubblehubble sped inside going to her target, the mythical creatures section, while CrazyJulie was wondering around in the kids section. Bubblehubble was mumbling to herself, vampire, couldn't have, fairy, no, dragon, what? Soon, she started to take off random books off the shelf and started reading them, until she came across the book; The History of Mythical Creatures. Bingo she thought before flipping through the pages.

-{}- An Excruciating Long Hour Later......-{}-

Bubblehubble finally finished the book, there were a few possibilities left, she has to test them out on CrazyJulie to see if she is correct. Bubblehubble ran through the aisles looking for CrazyJulie when she spotted her in the kids section playing with the kids. She ran up to CrazyJulie, "We have to get back home, I think I have an idea what you might be."

They went back to bubblehubble's home. Bubblehubble ran back into her house and got out with what seems like silver. "Erm, what's the silver for?" CrazyJulie questioned.

"To test out if you are a werewolf." CrazyJulie bursted out laughing, but Bubblehubble just took her hand and pressed the silver into CrazyJulie's palm. Nothing, Bubblehubble thought. She ran out with object after object until she gave up.

"Well, absolutely nothing. I'm going to take a break."

Bubblehubble walked inside and plopped herself down on the couch and turned on the music. She took a book out and started reading it as CrazyJulie walked in the house.

This is my favorite song, CrazyJulie thought as she started to sing along to it. Bubblehubble immediately felt allured to that voice. CrazyJulie suddenly stopped singing, along with the crashing noise in the kitchen. Bubblehubble snapped out of the trance she was in. Something clicked in her mind, is that possible? How could she be this creature? Bubblehubble broke out in a run upstairs to her computer room.

CHAPTER IX

Bubblehubble frantically typed on her computer, she searched up sirens, they were the creatures that she have read of. She skimmed through it, but how could've CrazyJulie walked on land? She went back and read it again, this time, more slowly.

Sirens are believed to be a myth, stories from sailers and fishermen varied. They are fierce creatures, killers. They lure their prey with their singing, usually going into groups of three. They are believed to be related to mermaids, who are the complete opposites of sirens. They have tails, unable to walk on land. Sirens seemed to have been lowering in number, until there were no more sights of them. People don't know much about them, but from the stories from the sailers and fishermen, we carefully listened to their tales, creating this to explain what we know about them.

December 16th, 1989

Bubblehubble was surprised, CrazyJulie couldn't have been a siren, or she couldn't have walked on land. Bubblehubble slammed her head down on the keyboard. She was so close! All she really needs is a break, she got up and started walking towards the coffee shop.

-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}~Meanwhile~{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-

CrazyJulie was seated at the couch. For some reason, Bubblehubble seemed so familiar. Her stomach growled, she got so caught up with what happened, she forgot about her body's needs. She walked to the kitchen, rummaging through the drawers and cabinets. She got out some leftover pizza, a coke bottle, and some chips. Not a healthy choice, but it'll do. She thought about the dream, whenever she dreamt about it, the second she woke up, it was like she couldn't remember it. Images of the dream flashed through her head, but it was all blurry. CrazyJulie was frustrated, she angrily chomped down at the slice of pizza she was holding.

After CrazyJulie was done, she went upstairs to explore. She opened a door to a room and saw that there was a light on. She looked for a light switch but couldn't see one. She walked towards a lamp and turned it on. She looked towards to where the light was on and saw a computer. She walked to it and sat down in the chair. Sirens was what it read. Huh, Bubblehubble must be more insane than she thought. She went to the first page and started reading the first paragraph.

Sirens are believed to.........

Need some volunteers to be in my story!
The people I have is:
Gabe
JOSHIE63
Bubblehubble
Pyroworld
Airborned
Kevin Guswanto
Mark Chong
Meranda
A10a
Zzzebra94
Imustachyou

- - - Updated - - -

I moved this thread here, cause, you know..
Add me. I leik striez

Crazyjulie
10-26-2015, 09:27 PM
Chapter ten is out!:o
We are almost to part two!

bubblehubble_
10-26-2015, 11:37 PM
Ohmygod it's so interesting !!! Can't wait for upcoming parts (:

Crazyjulie
10-31-2015, 04:51 PM
Done with eleven!:hat:

PvP4MC
10-31-2015, 04:54 PM
Neat story, add Wicker and kill him.. #MakeItWickey

Crazyjulie
11-01-2015, 01:42 AM
Neat story, add Wicker and kill him.. #MakeItWickey

Uh... That's going a bit overboard, don't you think?:sweatdrop:

Wuve
11-01-2015, 01:43 AM
Sign me up! :^)

Crazyjulie
11-01-2015, 11:10 PM
Sign me up! :^)

Preserving character names for the future.

Crazyjulie
11-10-2015, 02:28 AM
I'm now probably going to update this every week or so..
Next chapter is out!:D

Crazyjulie
11-10-2015, 03:08 AM
Made a poll for people's opinions...

Crazyjulie
11-21-2015, 09:30 PM
I decided that I'll stop working on these series.

bubblehubble_
11-22-2015, 01:18 AM
I decided that I'll stop working on these series.

It's not too long! I like it so far, keep going with it!

ImAPogo
11-22-2015, 01:27 AM
Please dont stop it

I love reading original and action and cool and cool and awesome story!!!please.

Danne Uriel Boiser
11-22-2015, 03:48 AM
I'm not too lazy think read your story. It sounds interesting to read. :o