PDA

View Full Version : The Flash/Arrow.

GAMEFREAK
10-23-2015, 04:43 AM
I just finished watching the first season of Gotham + a little of season 2 and im thinking watching Arrow or The Flash next. I need opinions on these shows since I have never seen and episode of either show, so tell me if you watch either show and if its good and why. Also which should I watch first, I feel that I should know that too.

Gurregris
10-23-2015, 06:18 AM
You should watch Arrow first, otherwise you won't really understand what's going on. It's a very good series to be honest, and the Flash is too.

GrateNPowder
10-23-2015, 06:23 AM
DC Shows... Warner the Money Making Bros.

GummiBear64
10-23-2015, 08:12 AM
Personally, I like The Flash more than I do Arrow however Arrow comes first, chronologically, I suppose.

IceKane
10-23-2015, 09:33 AM
I've watched The Flash. Pretty awesome. I should watch The Arrow though...

TIMTAM
10-23-2015, 09:42 AM
Arrow is bit boring for first few episode of Season 1 as it's a bit repetitive (y'know, bad guy per episode then stops them) but then gets pretty good. Season 2 and Season 3 are good as. Then Season 4... REALLY boring... even though it like just started. I really struggled to finish the first episode...

Flash, Season 1 similarly starts of a tad boring but then gets REALLY REALLY good. Great to watch as a marathon as near the end you keep really needing to see the next episode. Season 2 has had 3 episodes out and it looking really good.

I would go with Flash. The first few episodes are a bit boring but once you get past there, you'll be completely hooked. You need a lot of time to watch Arrow.. Although some references from Flash you would need to see Arrow but that's only small things that you'll quickly gather yourself. I wouldn't be bothered watching Arrow until you finish Flash and have nothing else to watch.

GrateNPowder
10-23-2015, 09:46 AM
Why not watch The (older version of) Flash! Your parents might watched that version before...
Man, Warner Bros. and DC Studios need to make more shows... Marvel's shows are too un-superheroic... not an insultation...

NopTryu
10-25-2015, 08:23 AM
Arrow first,otherwise you might be confused