PDA

View Full Version : Good job, mobile carrier

XDCorez
10-23-2015, 10:22 AM
I'm warning to you people who's using ExcelComimondo (XL) carrier in Indonesia. Throw your card away now, I can't explain this. But it's just: bang***

My WiFi was running slow because mom using it so I switched to mobile data. Eh and guess what, this happened while the signal bar is full:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2z5ohug.jpgI'm not blaming my town, im blaming XL carrier themselves for existing. Here's my tip for you XL:
If you suck, then why do you exist anyway?

Mr T.
10-23-2015, 10:29 AM
Ever heard of some connection problems?
Maybe alot of people are using their mobile data and the server can't handle the overload?
Also, if it sucks, why did you get it in the first place?

XDCorez
10-23-2015, 10:52 AM
Ever heard of some connection problems?
Maybe alot of people are using their mobile data and the server can't handle the overload?
Also, if it sucks, why did you get it in the first place?

I'm not stupid, this carrier data is the only one that allows 24/7 browsing. But XL is always like this, the tower is near from my home. So why would i get terrible signals then? Oh and yeah, my second SIM Telkomsel only allows browsing at "ghost" hours, please get your facts right before saying that this is an internet problem.

Ohhh and, their server can hold hundred thousands of people. Overloading? i can still surf the internet even if millions of people from other provinces use this.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/IJWKRpS.jpg

How many GB is your internet browsing package--

DAYUM, that's a lot of usage boi.

Mr T.
10-23-2015, 08:10 PM
I'm not stupid, this carrier data is the only one that allows 24/7 browsing. But XL is always like this, the tower is near from my home. So why would i get terrible signals then? Oh and yeah, my second SIM Telkomsel only allows browsing at "ghost" hours, please get your facts right before saying that this is an internet problem.

Ohhh and, their server can hold hundred thousands of people. Overloading? i can still surf the internet even if millions of people from other provinces use this.

- - - Updated - - -

How many GB is your internet browsing package--

DAYUM, that's a lot of usage boi.

Not 1 single sign of slow internet.
Your fault you choose the worst one.